September 2008 filers, Post here

They tried to run the 90 days thing on me but I said "The website says 75 days" and the girl went ahead and created and SR right away..
Next day exactly, the LUD was changed to Card Production Ordered and the day after that, I received a letter thanking me for the inquiry and stating that my card has been approved and will be received soon.
I got the card the following week.
Many others stated the same experience after calling so , it does help.
Good luck trawal..

I called USICS today and spoke with a officer, he says my case is still in the National Benefit center and hasnt been transfer to the local office yet,to get an interview date they need to transfer the case to the local office, Houston is slow

Hey Gagarin,

wow.. Good to see you after long time. Thanks for best wishes. Today i also notice updates on I131 but it still shows case recevied and pending.. Anyone has any idea about that?????

Hey pat_val!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! No news for me yet, but hopefully will have something this week .... Wish me luck!!! ;)

After being here on this forum for a while I decided to be only on another one who has so many people more... I would like the people in this forum join the one I think it is much better... it's on visajourney.com... and it has so much more information than this one... the threat of September filler is http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148918 .... it has 10 time more the people who is here... Thanks & bye!

sent to chicago

date sent: 09/12/08
receive date: 09/15/08
check cashed: 09/19/08
NOA received: 09/20/08 Gud Day
biometric letter receive 09/30/08 for 10/15/08
walk in for fingerprinting on oct 4 th
12/01/09 LUD ead card production ordered
12/04/08 LUD again ead card production
12/08/08 IL for feb 25th 2009
12/09/08 lud 765 approcal notice sent
whats next how to apply for social security what papers do i need

For those who got their ILs, Congratulations!
Question, does the online status of the I 485 change for you guys? Like did it say that the case has moved or is still at NBC?

hi doc w
my status never changed online for the 485. it still says that it is rec'd and pending at nbc. hopefully as we get closer to the interview date it will state transferred to local office.
g luck!

Question, does the online status of the I 485 change for you guys? Like did it say that the case has moved or is still at NBC?

congrats on getting your EAD. You filed on 30 still you get yours and I am still waiting. It is frustrating man.

I put the service request yesterday and still no LUD on my cases.

Travel on AP question for overstay applicant

My mother had overstayed after expiry of I-94 (6 months on B1/B2 visa). We filed her GC after 6 months stay and now her AP is approved. Can she travel safely in and out of the country without impacting the GC?

same boat ... should i begin to worry?

congrats on getting your EAD. You filed on 30 still you get yours and I am still waiting. It is frustrating man.

Trawal et all,

My ND is 9/16/2008 and my FP was on 10/14 yet i still havent received EAD. LUD still shows 10/15. Should i open a service request?.

Trawal et all,

My ND is 9/16/2008 and my FP was on 10/14 yet i still havent received EAD. LUD still shows 10/15. Should i open a service request?.

Try it man. Doesnt harm. I tried it but still no updates. It has worked for some people but not for unlucky one like us:(

Hey pat_val!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!! No news for me yet, but hopefully will have something this week .... Wish me luck!!! ;)

Hi hlesmana,

Thanks. I hope you will get soon.

Hi trawal,

I understand your fustration. Hope you will get soon. I wish you my magic good luck to you and hope you will get in this week.

i never got a LUD on my I-485 after i received my IL letter, but i hope i will get one after the interview(something like card production ordered will be nice:D)

Does anyone know how long it takes in Dallas, TX

Hi Experts

Can anyone give me rough idea on how many days it takes for Interview for somone who filed from Dallas, TX but submitted the forms to Chicago

Thanks

Just got out of my AOS interview. It was easy, maybe lasted 5 minutes. I-130 approved, name check done, they'll notify me by mail if I-485 is approved. More details later.

Hi Experts

Can anyone give me rough idea on how many days it takes for Interview for somone who filed from Dallas, TX but submitted the forms to Chicago

Thanks

I was wondering the same, my DO is Dallas which looks like one of the slower ones. My sister's N-600 (citizenship) only took 2 months here but looks like 485 is much slower.

This waiting period sucks. There is no consistency in USCIS. People who applied after me got their EAD and AP approved before me and also got their interview letters.

I don't know when we'll get ours. I have made a service request 3 days ago but haven't heard anything yet. They haven't even touched my applications after service request.

bearcat82 you are the luckiest among all. Within 3 months you will get ur GC if everything goes smoothly. Pat_Val, there are many people who filed before you but they havent even got EAD/AP and you got the IL Letter.

Congrats both of you.

Trawal, i took your advise and opened a SR. The CSR told me that it depends who the case was assigned to, some just work faster than others. Now if by day 90 it has not been approved then they escalate the SR at which point they have 5 days to issue a temporary permit. In short our cases got assigned to a lazy officer.