September 2008 filers, Post here

Yay, I got mine today too!

The first thing I did was go to the liquor store, hoping to get carded. I was, so the EAD is useful for something already!

I'm sitting on the couch sipping Jack Daniels with the wife now, can't wait for our interview next week!

hey bearcat
don't you think the EAD card is cool?
A lot of people asked me what the card was. they never seen card like this before.
it's pretty nice.

Also, interview is next week. I'm gonna so busy next week with finals coming up and everything

Yay, I got mine today too!

The first thing I did was go to the liquor store, hoping to get carded. I was, so the EAD is useful for something already!

I'm sitting on the couch sipping Jack Daniels with the wife now, can't wait for our interview next week!

Hey Congrats :)
It feels so nice to have something that you have been hoping for a long time
huh? hehe :D

:D After a long wait I received my EAD card today!!! I hope people still waiting for their EAD receive it soon!!! :D :D

Got an email today with approval for I131 & I765!! Card production ordered and approval notice sent!! :D

Hi Guys,

Today i was just checking online status of my applications and found that There was LUD on I765. Card production ordered on Dec 5th. I think this week most of September filers will get good news. All the best to everyone.

Thanks

seriously!!!

Job and Pat_val filed after me and got their EAD and Ap approved. Will my luck ever be with me?

interview letter received but no ead yet

sent to chicago
new jersey-DO
date sent: 09/12/08
receive date: 09/15/08
check cashed: 09/19/08
NOA received: 09/20/08 Gud Day
12-01-08 ead card production ordered
12-04-08 ead card ordered again (confusing)
12-08-08 interview letter receive for feb 25 in newark nj

Hi Guys,

Today i was just checking online status of my applications and found that There was LUD on I765. Card production ordered on Dec 5th. I think this week most of September filers will get good news. All the best to everyone.

Thanks

hey Pat_val !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm very glad for you!!!! as to me I'm still waiting...............

seriously!!!

Job and Pat_val filed after me and got their EAD and Ap approved. Will my luck ever be with me?

Relax..it will come..
Many Sep and Oct filers got their EADs and ILs before August ones.. (i am an August filer for my wife and I know that for sure)..

Hopefully you will get some news soon..
My suggestion is to wait till 75 days have passed from the notice date and call the customer service about it..(when I did that , my EAD got issues next day).
The USCIS website says call after 75 days..so, call and they will create an SR for you ...it helps alot

hey Pat_val !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm very glad for you!!!! as to me I'm still waiting...............

Hey Gagarin,

wow.. Good to see you after long time. Thanks for best wishes. Today i also notice updates on I131 but it still shows case recevied and pending.. Anyone has any idea about that?????

Relax..it will come..
Many Sep and Oct filers got their EADs and ILs before August ones.. (i am an August filer for my wife and I know that for sure)..

Hopefully you will get some news soon..
My suggestion is to wait till 75 days have passed from the notice date and call the customer service about it..(when I did that , my EAD got issues next day).
The USCIS website says call after 75 days..so, call and they will create an SR for you ...it helps alot

Yep it has been more than 75 days since I filed. I just called them and ask them for Service Request. Hopefully I will have that by the end of this week (as many of us got their approval in a day or two after service request)

I'm still waiting for my RFE response since october 21 - 47 days and nothing yet!... i called and they say the same thing.. wait 60 days .. and call .. i think ill have to wait... any advise????

Lia,

It all depends on customer service associate you are speaking to. I called them in the morning and lady told me to wait for 90 days. I just called them again and other lady open a service request for me. Keep trying.

keep patience!!!

Yeah, but i told her to put me with a supervisor or some one who can help me with my problem and she didn't .. i'm going to try tomorrow again ... Wish me luck...