Hey guys

I applied on September as well

-They received my application on September 5th
-My bio were taken in September 24th.
-a week later I needed to summit them more evidence about form 1-485
-Then they received the reference on October the 8th
-Now I am waiting for my EAD....

I am so excited guys....

Today is November the 20th and a month and 12 days has passed since they received the reference needing more evidence about my form I-485 in any moment guys we can be receiving our EAD, Because a friend of mine already got it last week....

keep thumbs up and fingers cross guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! IGC

GreenCard2008 Keep your hopes up man, I have been waiting since october the 8th a month and 15 days

we have been waiting about the same time keep it up it will come...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting really impatient... today is day 76 and I haven't had any news since Oct 10 (RFE received)... I wonder if RFE really affects the time processes...

yup! the rfe didnt effect my case, and it took them almost 3 weeks to acknowledge my rfe as "received and case resumed" in the potfolio updates.

Received Interview Letter

Received Interview Letter for Wife. date is 01-27-2009 DO: Atlanta
Filing Date: July 21, 2008

did any one in nj got there ead i am still waiting day 74

My RD is a week before you and I still did not even get online notification. Did you get an online EAD production update and are just waiting for the card in the mail, or did you not get anything yet?

By the way, is it common for people to receive their EAD cards in the mail without getting online notifications first? I did not look in detail at previous months' threads to see if anyone was in that situation...

dear bearcat82

no no online update yet that what sacare me but when my wife applied for us citizenship there was noupdate at the time either so i am not sure if they all work same way or its diff some ppl of 8th sep got there ead it should not take that long thats what i think did you apply through lawyer or you did it your self..... as i applied through lawyer so they check everything carefully... thats what i think i am new so i dont know much either

I got my EAD approval today! (Day 77)!!! it say's "Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you"... Does somebody know how long does it take between approval and receiving it on the mail... I know it says 30 days, but I would bet is less than that...