September 2005 cases

I think that's a good idea and makes more sense for everybody. Most likely newbies is scanning for Dec 05 series ( his RD is 12/19/05).

newbies, can you do for whole Dec 05 series? Then sombody else can do it for Oct 05, Nov 05, Jan 06 and so on. I don't know whether there is a limit on the number of cases or number of days. gc_crack you can suggest as you have more knowledge on this. May be one can take responsibility for one month and post the data in the respective thread.

One thing though, can you post it with last four digits as well so that others can befifit from these without acanning themselves.

Thanks,

gc_crack said:
I think everyone should co-ordinate and create one single database using the scanner(or split the series uniquely). Running scanners will use up the bandwiddth of uscis website, redudent scanners are a waste of bandwidth and will risk a uscis shutdown of the current ability to check the status or they might bring in tighter authentication. Also proxies are finate and valuable, using it for redudent case scanning will drain them.

I would reccomend people in this forum or any other tracker forum can assign themself a particular series of wac*** or a set of series and scan for that series alone and post results here. Make sure that you post here which series you are scanning for so that others dont scan for the same series and exhaust the proxies.

Vikes said:
I think that's a good idea and makes more sense for everybody. Most likely newbies is scanning for Dec 05 series ( his RD is 12/19/05).

newbies, can you do for whole Dec 05 series? Then sombody else can do it for Oct 05, Nov 05, Jan 06 and so on. I don't know whether there is a limit on the number of cases or number of days. gc_crack you can suggest as you have more knowledge on this. May be one can take responsibility for one month and post the data in the respective thread.

One thing though, can you post it with last four digits as well so that others can befifit from these without acanning themselves.

Thanks,

USCIS server is slow. Take forever to scan just 1 day (plus a lot of application they receive per day :(. Now I understand why they are so busy).

For posting, I am not sure if it is legal to post people case information.

According to USCIS, they state :

Terms of Use and Other Policies

This World Wide Web (WWW) site is provided as a public service. Every effort is made to provide complete and accurate information. However, with the volume of documents available, often uploaded with short deadlines, we cannot guarantee there will be no errors. We will do our best to correct errors brought to our attention. With respect to documents and information on this Website, neither the U.S. Government, the Department of Homeland Security, nor their employees and contractors make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, and freedom from computer virus.

Information presented on this WWW site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credit is requested. Some of the images on USCIS.gov have been licensed for use by USCIS on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis. All other rights to these images, including without limitation and copyright, are retained by the owner of the images. They are not in the public domain and should not be used except as they appear as part of this website. If you are interested in using one of these images, please contact the USCIS Web Unit.

External Websites listed on our pages are not under the control of DHS. Therefore, we make no representation concerning the content of these sites, nor can the fact that we provided this listing serve as an endorsement by DHS of any of these sites. We provide these links as a convenience only.

from what i have seen

a series (eg :- wac052565****) has about 3000(eg:- wac0525650001 to wac0525653100) applications of all kinds(140,485,729...so on).

each series will have approx 100-200 I140 applications. you can set the filter to store different types of applications you are intrested in.

The initial database ("search" mode)creation will be time consuming since you have to go through all the 3000 plus cases to figure out what types are each one of them and store it.

Once the database is created all you have to do is to run the scanner in "refresh" mode. This will be faster because you will have to go through only the list of intrested cases that you alredy have in the database and update its status.

There are options to generate all kinds of reports on the database.

KUDOS goes to "talkative" who wrote the scanner.

Vikes said:

Thanks,

RFE on EAD

is there anyone on this forum who has gor RFE on his/her EAD application recently. I got RFE and replied it on Feb. 16th. I had LUD on 2/21 and 2/27. I don't know when I will get it. is there anyone in the same situation?

I don't think any body here is scanning Oct 05 cases. Why don't you make a database from WAC052575xxxx to WAC06020xxxx and post it in Oct-Nov thread?

newbies, which range are you scanning for your database? Please let us know.

Thanks,

GCNotGreen said:
Anybody Scanning for Oct cases?

Vikes said:
I don't think any body here is scanning Oct 05 cases. Why don't you make a database from WAC052575xxxx to WAC06020xxxx and post it in Oct-Nov thread?

newbies, which range are you scanning for your database? Please let us know.

Thanks,

I am mainly interested in WAC060425xxxx - WAC060645xxxx. By scanning this, I can't believe there are some I485 application got approved with ND in Dec. What a lucky people :)

Please post your scan results

Requesting all tech savvy guys using the scanner software. :D

For the benefit of dumbos like me who can't use this software and to eliminate the risk of overburdening the government servers with duplicate requests, I request you to post all your results in this public forum.

Thanks in advance.

My RD is 9/30/05 and ND is 10/15 and my case number is in the WAC0600 series.

140 approved

My I-140 case filed on Sep 27th, 2005 got approved today Feb 28th, 2006 (Last known update) yet to receive the approval notice. My receipt number is WAC052575XXXX. I still need to wait a long time before i can apply for I485 due to retrogression.

db creation!

newbies said:
I am mainly interested in WAC060425xxxx - WAC060645xxxx. By scanning this, I can't believe there are some I485 application got approved with ND in Dec. What a lucky people :)

Hi bewbies,

How did u create the db with such a big range. please let me know. i am more interested in WAC060415XXXX dates. I was planning create the db for month of Nov.

Pls let me know.
nannagc

nannagc said:
Hi bewbies,

How did u create the db with such a big range. please let me know. i am more interested in WAC060415XXXX dates. I was planning create the db for month of Nov.

Pls let me know.
nannagc

Just write a small shell to run though each day from 0001 to 3500. You could set up parallel or serial .

newbies said:
Just write a small shell to run though each day from 0001 to 3500. You could set up parallel or serial .

But at any point in time we can query only 200 cases right. how did you overcome this? please excuse me for being dumb. did you run the shell in some unix env?

thanx

i did modify the scanner to do this automatically so all you have to do is give the start and end wac****(eg :: -start WAC0523950000 -end wac0525659999). This modification will monitor for 10 consecutive invalid wac numbers, if that happens it will automatically increment to next day(or next series)

in the Parser.java replace the invalidIncrement() method with the following one

public static String invalidIncrement (String oldStr)
throws RuntimeException
{
String oldVal = "";

for (int i=0; i<oldStr.length(); i++)
if (Character.isDigit(oldStr.charAt(i)))
oldVal += oldStr.charAt (i);

long numeric = Long.parseLong (oldVal);

if(invalidCnt >= 10)
{
invalidCnt = 0;
numeric += 100000;
numeric = ((int)numeric)/10000*10000;
}
else
numeric++;

String newVal = Long.toString (numeric);

if (newVal.length() > oldVal.length())
throw new RuntimeException ("No increment defined beyond '" + oldStr + "' - please check start/end range");

for (int i=0; i<oldVal.length() - newVal.length(); i++)
newVal = "0" + newVal;

String newStr = "";
int valPos = 0;

for (int i=0; i<oldStr.length(); i++)
{
if (Character.isDigit(oldStr.charAt(i)))
newStr += newVal.charAt (valPos++);
else
newStr += oldStr.charAt (i);
}
invalidCnt++;
return newStr;
}

remember to recombile before running...

newbies said:

ou have to build an exhaustive list of proxies..

nannagc said:
But at any point in time we can query only 200 cases right. how did you overcome this? please excuse me for being dumb. did you run the shell in some unix env?

thanx

i am running out of steam...this all i got for yest csc touches for sep

WAC052465xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052475xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052505xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052515xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052525xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052535xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case
WAC052535xxxx 140 02/28/06 On February 28, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case

Heartiest congratulations to all who got their 140 approvals. Hope to get some +ve news on my case too.

GC_CRACK, i must say you hv been doing a wonderful job by providing all of us with your scanner results.

Though my ND is 27th sep, i hv the RD as 1st Oct. Please keep posting your scanner results for Oct 1st week too.

140 approved

Guys
My 140 got approved today. No LUD nor RFE before. Please see details below.
Will update the latest tracker soon.
Thank you everyone on this thread.