San Jose, CA - N-400 Timeline

Does anyone know if the online cases status changes and you get an email/text message once the mail you the oath letter? It did change for all earlier steps in the process for me.

I had my interview on 12/07 and was not asked to submit any document. Also I had completed 5 years. After the interview, IO gave me N652 form and put tick against "passed the test and Congratulations boxes". Further, IO told me that I should get OL in 3 to 4 weeks time. I am still waiting for my Oath letter. I shall post once receive OL.

ssr1,
did the online status change for your wife and did she recieve and email/text once the sent her the oath letter?

Still waiting

Even I haven't heard anything with regard to OL. I have taken infopass for tomorrow and hoping to get some response.

Today I could able to meet IO through infopass. Interestingly, IO told me that my was approved on Jan 4th and OL has been mailed my address on the same day. Then I informed IO that I haven't received my OL till now for the reasons I do not know. Finally, IO gave me the duplicate copy of the OL and asked me to attend the oath ceremony on 1/28 at 1.00 PM.
Infopass appointment did really helped me today. Now I am happy and hope my immigration jouney has almost converged.

I just called USCIS and was able to speak to an IO. He mentioned that they sent me an OL today (1/14) for Oath on 2/19 at San Jose (10:30am).

Today I could able to meet IO through infopass. Interestingly, IO told me that my was approved on Jan 4th and OL has been mailed my address on the same day. Then I informed IO that I haven't received my OL till now for the reasons I do not know. Finally, IO gave me the duplicate copy of the OL and asked me to attend the oath ceremony on 1/28 at 1.00 PM.
Infopass appointment did really helped me today. Now I am happy and hope my immigration jouney has almost converged.

Congratulations, How did I schedule the infopass for my wife? Did you get an appointment for the next day?

I might schedule one next week. Please let me know.

Call 1-800-375-5283, then press 1 and then 2 (this is for obtaining some forms, but the fastest way to connect) to be able to connect to a representative.
They may ask what form you need, tell them you want to know the status of your N400 app.

After the rep reads all the standard generic messages, ask him/her that you want to speak to an IO.
IO will ask your Name, DOB, A# and tell you the details.

If it is for your spouse, then the spouse needs to call (or be present).

Also, call them today as Monday is a holiday (I think).

-cd

Hi ssr1,
On info pass there seem to be like a host of options. Which one did you choose?

Hi Desibartender,

Please choose the option "You need information or other services " and keep continue till the end.

Thanks! You folks have been such a help.

Or you can do same thing as complex_dude is talking about. I use to call customer service and their answer was only way to get any more information is to go to local office, but when I called today I just said as complex_dude said I need to talk to IO, first she was like maybe I can help you I said I am told only IO can give me the infromation I need she was like still let me help you I told her she was like its too early but since you want to talk to IO she will transfer but it wont be any more information then what she is which is to wait. But IO was able to tell me that I am approved and have been scheduled for oath at 02/19 but he said they did not mail you letter yet.