San Jose, CA - N-400 Timeline

San Jose, CA.. Anyone?

Anyone in San Jose, CA had their interview dates within the last couple of months and had already received their oath letter or is still in process of waiting to receive it in the mail?

05/05/2008 -- N-400 Sent
05/28/2008 -- N-400 Received
06/06/2008 -- FP Letter Received
06/20/2008 -- FP Appointment and Completed
10/10/2008 -- IL Received
11/18/2008 -- ID Passed Test

Anyone in San Jose, CA had their interview dates within the last couple of months and had already received their oath letter or is still in process of waiting to receive it in the mail?

05/05/2008 -- N-400 Sent
05/28/2008 -- N-400 Received
06/06/2008 -- FP Letter Received
06/20/2008 -- FP Appointment and Completed
10/10/2008 -- IL Received
11/18/2008 -- ID Passed Test

I passed my interview in San Jose on 10/14/08 and still waiting for the oath letter. I know the person who passed interview on 10/01/08 and attended the oath in San Jose on 12/05/08. Did anyone who had interview after 10/01/08 get the OL for 01/15/09 oath ceremony?

Congratulations! :) It seems San Jose is slowing things down after the mad rush to naturalize people in time for the general election. I just hope they don't completely fall into their old bad habits.

Did anyone else receive an oath letter for Jan 15th? My interview was on 11/14 and no news since then. I can't stand waiting any more, this whole process is so frustrating. And why does SJ have to be the slowest DO ever???

my wife and I had inteview on 12/4/08, my wife received her oath letter yesterday for Jan 15th. During the interview her IO mentioned he will make sure both of us are scheduled for same day/time oath. I hope to recieve my oath letter shortly.

Congratulations to those of you who have already received your oath letters. I'm still waiting for mine. What about you long-oath and stuckinins? Santa deliver your oath letters yet?

Thanks for the update, mbm_N400. I hope you get your oath letter shortly for the Jan 15th ceremony.

Rikker_Awaits, nothing new here :-( I hope Santa is not related to USCIS though!

Question on address change

I am new to this site and I will submiting the N400 in couple of months. I was just going through the form N400 and I have question regarding the N400 where we fill the last five years stay address(PART 6 A. Where have you lived during the last five years) because I lived in place A and then move to the place B and then to place C. Three month back I sent the AR 11 indicating that I moved from place A to place C. I did not fillout the AR 11 when I moved the place B. Now when I fillout the N400 do I have to mention that I stayed in the place B also or I can just mention I stay nn the place A and place C. Any guru's comments will appericated.

Quick update. I received my Oath letter last Friday and I will have my ceremony on 01/15 in Campbell. Flying back from overseas the day before. My last trip on a foreign passport.

Here is my updated info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D/O : San Jose, CA
10/24/08 : N-400 Mailed to CSC.
10/30/08 : N-400 Received.
10/30/08 : Priority Date.
10/31/08 : Check Cashed.
10/31/08 : Notice Date.
11/3/16 : NOA Received ( I-797C).
11/15/08 : FP Notice Received ( I-797C).
11/21/08 : FP Appointment(Actual 12/03) & Done.
12/20/08 : Interview Letter.
02/15/09: Interview Date.
?? : Oath Letter.
?? : Oath Date.

Hi everyone
Did the online status and the last updated on date change at all for you through the process. My LUD was right before they issued the Fingerprint notice. Does this mean that they haven't received the fingerprints back yet, haven't issued interview letter yet? I know I am sounding stupidly anxious, but any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Online status is useless. Some have reported the LUD status disappeared just before they received interview notice.
Be patient, you'll hear something in coming weeks.

Online status is useless. Some have reported the LUD status disappeared just before they received interview notice.
Be patient, you'll hear something in coming weeks.

I can vouch for a disappearing online status. I didn't notice it until after I got my IL, but right now it says:

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

* Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

and has been saying that since January 2nd, 2009.

did any of you send your application via express mail to laguna niguel? I am having challenges through express mail. on dec 19, usps lost my express mail. now, the express mail message says it went to the unit and returned to santa ana, ca. I am totally confused as to what is happening....

filing n-400

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I want to know that when I should apply for citizenship. I got my GC in year june, 2004.

Thanks
Prajakata