San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

rajhmal said:
Case#----Cert--RD-------DOT/OCC---
09559542 5/05 4/11/2003 999.352-014
09559543 5/05 4/11/2003 999.131-199
09559544 5/05 4/11/2003 999.519-081

Thanks Raj.

Any update on the later date cases are going to move into BES's.

Thanks

Any update for skipped case

rajhmal said:
Case#----Cert--RD-------DOT/OCC---
09559542 5/05 4/11/2003 999.352-014
09559543 5/05 4/11/2003 999.131-199
09559544 5/05 4/11/2003 999.519-081

Raj,

How come they only focus more on 0955-95XX cases. Do you have any idea regarding skipped cases. My case RD is April 11, 03 too with case number 0955-93XX. Will it be certified later??

Thanks,
Easter

easterstr said:
Raj,

How come they only focus more on 0955-95XX cases. Do you have any idea regarding skipped cases. My case RD is April 11, 03 too with case number 0955-93XX. Will it be certified later??

Thanks,
Easter
Easter,

I have no idea why they skip cases, but they do skip cases, and revisit and approve some of them and few of them they issue NOF's.

If qualification and experience required for Job (as mentioned in the ETA 750), match or exceed Carlson's MEMO of Nov 2003, then I think it is just a matter of time before they approve your case.

As per Carlson's MEMO Qualification and experience required in the ETA-750 dor RIR cases are mentioned like this
MS (or equivalent) + 6 months of experience
BS (or equivalent) + 3 years of experience

Thanks, Raj

Guys:

Did BEC's started processing applications? did anyone in this group received any approvals? or feed back?

When BEC is gonna start processing applications? it is now almost 3 years for Federal Processing and 5 years for LC!!!!

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
what happens for ones who those match the carson memo ?

for ones that don't match the qualifications do they remand it back to state ??
rahul

rajhmal said:
Easter,

I have no idea why they skip cases, but they do skip cases, and revisit and approve some of them and few of them they issue NOF's.

If qualification and experience required for Job (as mentioned in the ETA 750), match or exceed Carlson's MEMO of Nov 2003, then I think it is just a matter of time before they approve your case.

As per Carlson's MEMO Qualification and experience required in the ETA-750 dor RIR cases are mentioned like this
MS (or equivalent) + 6 months of experience
BS (or equivalent) + 3 years of experience

Thanks, Raj

SF DOL status for AZ NON-RIR

Hello,

I've checked SFDOL's progress on processing Arizona Non-RIR cases. According to the phone (415-975-4601, press 1 and 1) information system, they are processing cases received mid September of 2003. But, when i checked the status early this year, they said they were processing Semptember of 2003 cases. Do you know what is going on there? Why is the processing is delayed and when are they going to catch up with?

my case: 0957****
DOL RD: 2/9/2004

Thanks,

Az Non-RIR

I am in the same boat. Last 6 months hasn't seen any movement in Az Non-RIR cases in SFDOL except for few non-s/w engineers. There is some talk that our cases might be packed off to Backlog centers sometime soon and hence the lack of any movement.

Az Non-RIR
Pd: Dec 03
Rd: July 04

PV

javassist said:
Hello,

I've checked SFDOL's progress on processing Arizona Non-RIR cases. According to the phone (415-975-4601, press 1 and 1) information system, they are processing cases received mid September of 2003. But, when i checked the status early this year, they said they were processing Semptember of 2003 cases. Do you know what is going on there? Why is the processing is delayed and when are they going to catch up with?

my case: 0957****
DOL RD: 2/9/2004

Thanks,

PV4466 said:
I am in the same boat. Last 6 months hasn't seen any movement in Az Non-RIR cases in SFDOL except for few non-s/w engineers. There is some talk that our cases might be packed off to Backlog centers sometime soon and hence the lack of any movement.

Az Non-RIR
Pd: Dec 03
Rd: July 04

PV

Hi PV, did your lawyer say that or is it just a rumor or ...

thanks,

easterstr said:
Raj,

Thanks,
Easter

I concern if your case is 031 or 032. :confused:

Guys:

Did BEC's started processing applications? did anyone in this group received any approvals? or feed back?

When BEC is gonna start processing applications? it is now almost 3 years for Federal Processing and 5 years for LC!!!!

:confused:

substitute labor ??

Hello GP111,

1). How much time will it takes to process I-140 & 485 from CA center.

2). As you understand my case in detail, Finally do you suggest me to use substitue labor to file I-140 & 485 together in Vermont right away or wait to get my Labor approval from the below status?

Philly BEC Case # P-04322-06xxx
45 Days Love Letter : 03/25/2005
CA SWA PD : 07/2002
SF DOL RD : 06/2003

sg101 said:
Hello GP111,

1). How much time will it takes to process I-140 & 485 from CA center.

8 Months (if PD is current)

2). As you understand my case in detail, Finally do you suggest me to use substitue labor to file I-140 & 485 together in Vermont right away or wait to get my Labor approval from the below status?

Is that a EB-2 LC ? If yes, I would go ahead & go for it. It takes about 1 year there to get I-140/485

Philly BEC Case # P-04322-06xxx
45 Days Love Letter : 03/25/2005
CA SWA PD : 07/2002
SF DOL RD : 06/2003

GP111,
1). LC waiting for for approval is under RIR for EB2 filling from CA.
2). Substitute LC is for EB-3 filling from Vermont center.

Do you suggest with 1st one or substitute and how much time does it takes to get GC. If I use Substitute LC I can join with this company only after I get my GC in hand. Is it okay?

AVM is screwed up

hi
when i put my case number and some others the avm seems to be scrwed up .. it just goes into some loop .. has anyone heard this before ?

rahul

rsdighe said:
hi
when i put my case number and some others the avm seems to be scrwed up .. it just goes into some loop .. has anyone heard this before ?

rahul
Some times it does behave this way! did u try again!! I tried ur case# and it is still in Received state.

sg101 said:
GP111,
1). LC waiting for for approval is under RIR for EB2 filling from CA.
2). Substitute LC is for EB-3 filling from Vermont center.

Do you suggest with 1st one or substitute and how much time does it takes to get GC. If I use Substitute LC I can join with this company only after I get my GC in hand. Is it okay?

I would wait for CA LC rather then filing with EB-3 Substitute LC (Unless the Job offer is really great). Yes, If you use sub LC you can join the company in last stage or after you get your GC. But if you gonna continue working in Current company, no point of applying with Sub LC as your california GC will come faster then SUB LC one

gp111 said:
I would wait for CA LC rather then filing with EB-3 Substitute LC (Unless the Job offer is really great). Yes, If you use sub LC you can join the company in last stage or after you get your GC. But if you gonna continue working in Current company, no point of applying with Sub LC as your california GC will come faster then SUB LC one

GP your answer was very positive

But if i were him i would believe in the subsituted LC rather than waiting for BEC to clear teh LC. And when that company is ready to sponser him to wait untill approval of GC , he should take it.

Belive in Backup if it is not very very expensive. However how sure that he allways gets the present LC (probability 50%)

mnhrdc said:
GP your answer was very positive

But if i were him i would believe in the subsituted LC rather than waiting for BEC to clear teh LC. And when that company is ready to sponser him to wait untill approval of GC , he should take it.

Belive in Backup if it is not very very expensive. However how sure that he allways gets the present LC (probability 50%)

Here is the reason why I wait for BEC with PD of 7/02

.. If go for Sub EB-3 LC & apply for I-140 today.. so my PD will be 05/05.. I will get my I-140 in next 6 months.. But I will only be able to file I-485 most likely in 05/2007 & get GC by end of 2007.

.. If wait for BEC.. I will get my LC WORST CASE by DEC-05 & get GC by DEC-06...