San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Case Detail

Hi Mohit,
Congrats for the first step. I am in the same boat waiting !!!

Does your employer submit response for 3-letter option. What was the response from your employer in detail. Did they make some change in advertisement like experience from 0 month to 1 year.

Thanks and good luck for next step,

mak2002 said:
Hello Fellow Victims of DOL.

I have finally, after 38 months of wait been given the approval on my labor application. My PD is Feb2002 and RD is Mar2003.

Now I must move to another major hurdle.... yes I140 & I485

I have some questions for my friends in this group who have already crossed this milestone.

Here is the thing:

1. I can file my 140 and 485 concurrently as I qualify for EB2 besides my PD is so far back that California is current for Feb2002.
2. I can also file for consular processing.

Can someone please guide me whether I should go for consular or adjustment of status.... I am thinking consular because it will bring the misery to an end much more quickly however I am not married yet and may get married in the next few months under consular processing can I get my spouses name added to the list?

Thanks,

Mohit

April 2003 SF DOL cases are transferred to BEC

I just got an email from my lawyer that my case SF DOL PD 4/24/03 was transferred to BEC center recently. She said "Now, all matters are being transferred to backlog reduction centers." Is anyone on the same boat as me? I still see cases were approved in SF DOL. Don't know they transfer remaining April 2003 starting on which date.

Such a bad luck :mad:

LUCKONGC said:
I just got an email from my lawyer that my case SF DOL PD 4/24/03 was transferred to BEC center recently. She said "Now, all matters are being transferred to backlog reduction centers." Is anyone on the same boat as me? I still see cases were approved in SF DOL. Don't know they transfer remaining April 2003 starting on which date.

Such a bad luck :mad:

Is your PD 4/24/03 or RD ?? Because all cases will RD 05/01/03 have been moved to BEC. This was decided last year. SF DOL is processing cases with RD April-03 or Before.

gp111 said:
Is your PD 4/24/03 or RD ?? Because all cases will RD 05/01/03 have been moved to BEC. This was decided last year. SF DOL is processing cases with RD April-03 or Before.

PD 4/24/03. And in January I checked with my lawyer to confirm where my case was, she said it should be in SF DOL since my PD is before May 2003 but yesterday she sent me an email to say that my case is transferred to BEC. Don't know what SF DOL is doing

LUCKONGC said:
PD 4/24/03. And in January I checked with my lawyer to confirm where my case was, she said it should be in SF DOL since my PD is before May 2003 but yesterday she sent me an email to say that my case is transferred to BEC. Don't know what SF DOL is doing

SF DOL is doing what they said. Your Attorney did not gave you correct info earlier. If you check SF DOL AVM (any time since Sept 2004).. It says all cases with RD May-03 & beyond have been moved to BEC.

Convert to RIR

gp111,

Is it possible to convert remanded case to RIR ? I heard that if your PD is before Aug 3, 2001 then you can convert it RIR.

My case detail :

PD: Aug1 ,2001 (filed as RIR)
RD: June, 2002
Remanded to state in July 2003.
I haven't heard anything from DOL after that. I am not sure whether my case is been BEC or not.

Thanks

gp111 said:
SF DOL is doing what they said. Your Attorney did not gave you correct info earlier. If you check SF DOL AVM (any time since Sept 2004).. It says all cases with RD May-03 & beyond have been moved to BEC.

That is what SF DOL told my law firm in Jan but yesterday my lawyer got the confirmation that my case is transferred to BEC and I have a couple of coworkers whose PD date is later than me but before 05/01/03, they also got the email from our law firm that their cases are transferred to BEC

Question for GP

GP111

I have a friend whose children have completed 6yrs of H4 and still there GC is under process.

1.Can they change to F1 (yes)
2.Can they get OPT (yes)
3.Can they get H1 after completion of School (do they need to go back for 1 year from US if there GC has not yet approved to start new H1)

Thanks in advance for your valuable reply

LUCKONGC said:
That is what SF DOL told my law firm in Jan but yesterday my lawyer got the confirmation that my case is transferred to BEC and I have a couple of coworkers whose PD date is later than me but before 05/01/03, they also got the email from our law firm that their cases are transferred to BEC

Dude.. You are confusing PD & RD.... I am writting this again, ALL CASES WITH RD (NOT PD) MAY-03 & beyond HAVE BEEN MOVED TO BEC

Hi mak2002!

Could you please write the details of the response to the 3-option letter..? We are about to send ours...

Thank you!

gp111 said:
Dude.. You are confusing PD & RD.... I am writting this again, ALL CASES WITH RD (NOT PD) MAY-03 & beyond HAVE BEEN MOVED TO BEC

Ok, I am clarifying again. My priority date is back to June 2002 and the received date from SF DOL is April 24, 2003. So it seems SF DOL is transferring some late RD April, 2003 cases to BEC, at least similar cases in our company are transferred to BEC recently.

mnhrdc said:
GP111

I have a friend whose children have completed 6yrs of H4 and still there GC is under process.

1.Can they change to F1 (yes)
YES

2.Can they get OPT (yes)
YES
3.Can they get H1 after completion of School (do they need to go back for 1 year from US if there GC has not yet approved to start new H1)

This is gray area . I don't know what would be USCIS's policy in this matter.

Thanks in advance for your valuable reply

need to return to india

i am 99.99% sure that u have to go back to india to restart ur clock , thats the problem of most people on a lot of forums and hence a lot people are trying for schools outside of usa or they go for their mba's in their 4 or 5 year.

lunkcongc,

I did not find a single case with priority date in June 2002, and which got into the April 2003 DOL spreadsheet which we use to trace the case status.

LUCKONGC said:
Ok, I am clarifying again. My priority date is back to June 2002 and the received date from SF DOL is April 24, 2003. So it seems SF DOL is transferring some late RD April, 2003 cases to BEC, at least similar cases in our company are transferred to BEC recently.

rajhmal said:
lunkcongc,

I did not find a single case with priority date in June 2002, and which got into the April 2003 DOL spreadsheet which we use to trace the case status.

Hi Lunkcongc,:

I do have the same concern, please can you share your case id at least some digits and your dot code..

Thanks

sr1234 said:
Hi Lunkcongc,:

I do have the same concern, please can you share your case id at least some digits and your dot code..

Thanks

I think my case number is 09560599 and my dot code is 151-031. My PD is 6/6/02 and SF DOL RD is 4/24/03.

I know at least one of my coworkers who has the same dot code as me PD is June 2002 and SF DOL RD is the end of April 2003 as well.

luckongc,

Some how your case does not exist either in my spreadsheet or GP111's spreadsheet.

I checked FLCDATACENTER, and your case exists and received in Regional office on 4/24/03.

Sorry for my earlier post, saying that no June PD case exists in (my) April Regional case list.

Can you ask your attorney, if he/she knows from what date in April they sent cases to BEC (if at all..). Since cases are being certified on a regular basis from SF Regional office for 4/11 cases (as of yesterday).
LUCKONGC said:
I think my case number is 09560599 and my dot code is 151-031. My PD is 6/6/02 and SF DOL RD is 4/24/03.

I know at least one of my coworkers who has the same dot code as me PD is June 2002 and SF DOL RD is the end of April 2003 as well.

rajhmal said:
luckongc,

Some how your case does not exist either in my spreadsheet or GP111's spreadsheet.

I checked FLCDATACENTER, and your case exists and received in Regional office on 4/24/03.

Sorry for my earlier post, saying that no June PD case exists in (my) April Regional case list.

Can you ask your attorney, if he/she knows from what date in April they sent cases to BEC (if at all..). Since cases are being certified on a regular basis from SF Regional office for 4/11 cases (as of yesterday).

I have already asked the same question to my lawyer but they said at this point, they don't know anything about this. Whenever they get further information from BEC or DOL, they will let me know.

LUCKONGC said:
I have already asked the same question to my lawyer but they said at this point, they don't know anything about this. Whenever they get further information from BEC or DOL, they will let me know.
Guys,
Someone find about this quickly... I am sure lot of people are in the same boat and would like to know from when the cases are transferred... It's scary now.... My RD is April 14th 2003 and was expecting it to get processed in a month or two.... :(

Approvals

Case#----Cert-RD--------DOT/OCC
09559538 5/03 4/11/2003 999.172-072
09559539 5/03 4/11/2003 999.531-021
09559540 5/03 4/11/2003 999.472-041
09559541 5/03 4/11/2003 999.491-011