San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

45 day letter

Atlast i recd my "love letter" yesterday. My attorney is sending a reply today.
Can anyone tell me how do i enter my case #. in the excel spreadsheet?
Thanks..

I'm seeing a ray of hope!

Seems that many 04320-** cases are getting the 45 day letter this week. There appears to be some level of order now. If I get a call from my attorney today or tommorrow, then I'd start believing again!

pklam said:
Atlast i recd my "love letter" yesterday. My attorney is sending a reply today.
Can anyone tell me how do i enter my case #. in the excel spreadsheet?
Thanks..

you will also hear sweet voice soon. So do GP111. Good Luck.

MannyD said:
Seems that many 04320-** cases are getting the 45 day letter this week. There appears to be some level of order now. If I get a call from my attorney today or tommorrow, then I'd start believing again!

Thanks gp111
After March 31st cases nothing was heard about april cases either from SFO DOL or BEC.So i am confused.

gp111 said:
You mean RD April-03 right ?

They are in SFO DOL
Some of my friends were alarmed by the following information at http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

"

Shipping Schedule:
Permanent case applications currently located at the SWAs and Regional Offices are being shipped to the Backlog Processing Centers in three phases based on local office receipt date.

Phase Local Office Receipt Date Date Due to Center
1 Prior to January 2003 Completed On 12-31-04
2 2003 to 2004 No Later Than 03-31-05
3 2005 No Later Than 04-22-05

...."

However, I just called 415.975.4601 - option 1 - option 1.
The message was recorded on Feb 22. It says RIR cases with DOL receipt date of May 2003 and later and non-RIR cases with receipt date of Oct 2003 and later have been xferrred to BRC.

HopeAlive said:
Some of my friends were alarmed by the following information at http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

"

Shipping Schedule:
Permanent case applications currently located at the SWAs and Regional Offices are being shipped to the Backlog Processing Centers in three phases based on local office receipt date.

Phase Local Office Receipt Date Date Due to Center
1 Prior to January 2003 Completed On 12-31-04
2 2003 to 2004 No Later Than 03-31-05
3 2005 No Later Than 04-22-05

...."

However, I just called 415.975.4601 - option 1 - option 1.
The message was recorded on Feb 22. It says RIR cases with DOL receipt date of May 2003 and later and non-RIR cases with receipt date of Oct 2003 and later have been xferrred to BRC.

Yes .. That is because the info on website is schedule of Transfer of SWA cases not DOL.
thanks

45-day letter

HA-1 said:
My RD is May/2003 , PD is May/2002, RIR SF, ...not got ANY THING!.
:mad:
I just received copy of the 45-day letter from my company today.
hope Phill center working fast with the new system.

Job Requirements for H1B and LC

Hi Mnhrdc and others;

Can any body please let me know if the job requirements for H1B and Labor Condition Application has to be the same. If so can H1B say BS+0 years and LC say BS+5 years. What could be the future complications, if the job requirements are different.

Also., any idea about the 4 level wage survey thatz supposed to come out for PERM.

Please help. Thanks.

OneMoreIndian said:
Hi Mnhrdc and others;

Can any body please let me know if the job requirements for H1B and Labor Condition Application has to be the same. If so can H1B say BS+0 years and LC say BS+5 years. What could be the future complications, if the job requirements are different.

Also., any idea about the 4 level wage survey thatz supposed to come out for PERM.

Please help. Thanks.

No, It does not need to be the same. There are no future complications also. LCA & LC are no where connected to each other as long as your job profile remains same as mentioned in LC (Green Card)...

If you apply before dead line, you can get away with requirement of 4 level wage survay

Any remanded case got 45 letter?

Hi, all,
I am wondering if any remanded case ( employer chose to back to NON-RIR ) getting 45 days letter?

My case:
Priority date: Nov, 2001,
DOL sent 3 options letters, and employer chose to stay in NON-RIR in SWA on about Dec, 2003.

Any idea of expected time to get the loving letter for my case?
thanx!

lxx2003

economy ...

hi guys ,

Is the economy really on the positive track ?
Everything seems to be in good direction , stocks are up , house price is still high ...and may go even higher .... Bush is trying to fix international policy ...

Is this image just a fake ?

This is because I heard so many times that if economy goes well, the LC will be processed faster . So far, that is not the case ...

anyway, patient is the key to greencard ... LOL

Let you attorney send a inquiry for you. my attorney sent one, and my LC after 3 option letter got approved immidietaly. Good luck.

dask_1 said:
Hi All,
Anybody still waiting for the decision on 3 option letter from DOL.Mine was replied back in Oct 2004 ,AVM still says received. :mad:

Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

dask_1