San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Pareshan4GC said:
GP and others,
I have a pretty interesting scenario with my GC processing.

I work for COMP_A. They filed for my labor in July 2002. The results are still pending and the case seems like has been transferred to a backlog reduction center. Priority date: July 2002.

COMP_B gave me a substitute labor. I140 got cleared. Received my EAD too. Just received the FP notice. 180 days get over in a few days. Priority date: May 2004.

I plan to move COMP_B's GC process to COMP_A under AC21 portability. Is there anyway where I can have my priority date changed from May 2004 to July 2002.

GP has allready answered about AC21

This is an hypothetical answer for your hypothetical question.
Assumptions
PD is Allien based and cannot be Transferred.
PD is obtained at filing of LC
PD is obtained at filing of I-140 for substittuted LC

Use of earlier PD may be possible after you obtain I-140 approval from Com_A, and while apllying I-485 with another Comp_C , you may use Com-A's PD.

Thanks in advance.

sr1234 said:
I checked the AVM, it still says that the processing dates for RIR is still in Late March. They have updated AVM today.

I have a strong feeling that they are not processing APR-03 cases. I think they are done with MAR-03 cases and might be waiting for some decision.:( ?
Not sure why they are not starting the processing.

Thanks

I am anxious for the same reason. Have they planned on not doing anything to April till 'something else' becomes true? If so, what are they waiting for?

I hope they start doing Apr-03 soon, will be a big relief!

:mad:

lifeislife said:
I am anxious for the same reason. Have they planned on not doing anything to April till 'something else' becomes true? If so, what are they waiting for?

I hope they start doing Apr-03 soon, will be a big relief!

:mad:

There don't seem to be any new approvals listed since 1/20/2005 so it seems like there has been no progress for the last month.

Does anyone have any insight into what might be doing on at the SFO-DOL?

Hi Pareshan4GC,

I've been battling with priority date, hope your answer can shed some light, what was the original priority date of the substituted labor ie., labor filing date in state and what priority date was assigned for you in your i140?
Your answer will help me making a decision whether to wait for my labor or substitute.

Questions

Hi Gurus,

Today, I got info from attorney that she filed my RIR LC in EB3 category. So far, I assumed/under impression that they filed in EB2 category. My bad too. :mad: It means, it will take forever for me to get EAD itself forget about GC. :eek:

I am in my 6th year and applying for 7th year extension in a month. I am BE + 11 years of experience in IT arena. What options I have now, if any?
1. Can my employer file my LC again in EB2 with PERM without withdrawing current LC?
2. Any update for Prevailing Wage in EB2 category for PERM?
3. If employer agrees, is it advisable?
4. if not, do I have any other options rather then waiting forever with this employer.

Thanks in advance.

Anand

Last edited by a moderator:
Anand_Mishra said:
Immigration Lawyers are great ! Isn't it ?

1. Can my employer file my LC again in EB2 with PERM without withdrawing current LC?

you can withdraw the current application & file PERM in EB-2 keeping the original PD.
2. Any update for Prevailing Wage in EB2 category for PERM?

It will be 4 level wage system (same as new H1 wages)

3. If employer agrees, is it advisable?

Yes, why not ? If everything goes alright you might get LC from PERM by June-July this year

4. if not, do I have any other options rather then waiting forever with this employer.

If you can find a new employer willing to file EB-2 PERM..

Hey gp111

Do you know what's up and the SFO-DOL or have you stopped following their progress now that your case has been moved? It seems things have stalled completely there. :(

Thanks GP111,

I have one followup question:
My current application in RIR/EB3. If i am keeping the PD with PERM(that I need for 7th year extension). should not PERM application has to same as RIR application(including comma and blank)? in that case LC in PERM will become EB3. Or May be I missed some point.

Thanks,

Anand

GP111 wrote:

you can withdraw the current application & file PERM in EB-2 keeping the original PD.

latest case no ? approved /

i am following up some of the cases of my company and they are all on 3/31, avm still says received i don't think we are through march yet
the cases are 095538xx 095538xx and 095536xx i don't think my employer has received any info too.
anyone here in march 31st ? 2003

sr1234 said:
I checked the AVM, it still says that the processing dates for RIR is still in Late March. They have updated AVM today.

I have a strong feeling that they are not processing APR-03 cases. I think they are done with MAR-03 cases and might be waiting for some decision.:( ?
Not sure why they are not starting the processing.

Thanks

They definitely haven't moved past March 31st yet ... the question is why not. The last cases that were certified were listed as being updated on 1/20/05. It is now over a month with no more progress. Either the AVM is behind or no more cases have been processed.

rsdighe said:
i am following up some of the cases of my company and they are all on 3/31, avm still says received i don't think we are through march yet
the cases are 095538xx 095538xx and 095536xx i don't think my employer has received any info too.
anyone here in march 31st ? 2003

Urgent !!! - Question regarding misplet name in the receipt notice from EDD

I had just applied for my Labor certification under RIR in January 2005 in california. I

have received the receipt notice from the EDD mentioning the priority date and case number.

I did see that my name has been spelt wrong in the receipt notice, instead of "Neeraj" it

was "Neerai". The last "j" was replaced by "i". I did talk to the lawyer but they said that

its not a problem since the application has the right name. I went through the application.

ETA 750(PArt A) that the employers prepares. The font that was used for the application was

such that "j" looked liked "i". Rest all the stuff was correct. In the ETA 750 B that I

helped to write the name and other information was correct with the right font.
I am about to complete my 5 years on my H1B visa and is planning to apply for my 7th year

extension next year using this Labor petition. Can someone let me know the way by which I

can rectify this problem. Is there a method by which I can fix this problem. Will this cause

any problem when I go for a 7th year extension with this labor pettition.Please let me know

what is best way I can fix this problem.

aish_m04 said:
I had just applied for my Labor certification under RIR in January 2005 in california. I

have received the receipt notice from the EDD mentioning the priority date and case number.

I did see that my name has been spelt wrong in the receipt notice, instead of "Neeraj" it

was "Neerai". The last "j" was replaced by "i". I did talk to the lawyer but they said that

its not a problem since the application has the right name. I went through the application.

ETA 750(PArt A) that the employers prepares. The font that was used for the application was

such that "j" looked liked "i". Rest all the stuff was correct. In the ETA 750 B that I

helped to write the name and other information was correct with the right font.
I am about to complete my 5 years on my H1B visa and is planning to apply for my 7th year

extension next year using this Labor petition. Can someone let me know the way by which I

can rectify this problem. Is there a method by which I can fix this problem. Will this cause

any problem when I go for a 7th year extension with this labor pettition.Please let me know

what is best way I can fix this problem.

Ask your attorney to resubmit corrected form when you respond to 45 day letter

Thanks gp11 for the reply....But I need the original priority date for my 7th year extension....Will this be a problem for that and if yes what is the way I can fix this....I am depending on this labor petition for my 7th year extension and want to be sure that everything is taken care properly...

Thanks

Some wrong assumptions here

Anand_Mishra said:
Thanks GP111,

I have one followup question:
My current application in RIR/EB3. If i am keeping the PD with PERM(that I need for 7th year extension). should not PERM application has to same as RIR application(including comma and blank)? in that case LC in PERM will become EB3. Or May be I missed some point.

Thanks,

Anand

GP111 wrote:

You cannot file a new Perm Application in EB2 keeping the existing PD as the new application needs to be exactly identical to the older regular application to be considered in parallel (i.e. with existing PD) you have to withdraw your application and submit a new EB2 Perm application with a new PD.

Also, it will take 3 months to get all the evidence required for Perm Application and you will be able to apply earliest by JUNE and If all goes as planned (which never happens in DOL) you can get an approval by August End at the earliest

Thx
ZB

Dear GP111,

Dear GP111,

I've read serveral posting of yours. Very impressive.

I've the same DOL date as your 08/14/2003.

FYI, I've received my 45days love letter.

My employer responded to that letter directly to Dallas Backlog Center.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
about labor from two companies.

Hi,

I am with company A and they have filed my Labor Certification in RIR/EB2 in 2002. Now i joined company B and they told me that they are going to file my LC in the new PERM process this year. Now my question is, will my labor filed with company A gets automatically cancelled because i am filing my LC in the new PERM process with company B.

-thanks,

aish_m04 said:
Thanks gp11 for the reply....But I need the original priority date for my 7th year extension....Will this be a problem for that and if yes what is the way I can fix this....I am depending on this labor petition for my 7th year extension and want to be sure that everything is taken care properly...

Thanks

Your PD will not change by fixing an error !

hdotcom said:
Dear GP111,

I've read serveral posting of yours. Very impressive.

I've the same DOL date as your 08/14/2003.

FYI, I've received my 45days love letter.

Thanks,
Haleem

Thanks Dude..
When did you receive your 45 day letter & What's your PD ?
You mind sharing few digits of BEC case no ? (D-043------------)

March 31th not done yet.

My March 31th case is pending on DOL. I have filed 140/485 using another pre-approved LC but still observing my own case. They have been stuck on March 31th for long time. Don't know what they are doing.

zastone said:
They definitely haven't moved past March 31st yet ... the question is why not. The last cases that were certified were listed as being updated on 1/20/05. It is now over a month with no more progress. Either the AVM is behind or no more cases have been processed.