San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

waiting...

zdf31 said:
Let you attorney send a inquiry for you. my attorney sent one, and my LC after 3 option letter got approved immidietaly. Good luck.

My lawyer sent one already like a week ago....I hope they do some justice to me now !

zdf31 said:
Let you attorney send a inquiry for you. my attorney sent one, and my LC after 3 option letter got approved immidietaly. Good luck.
Hi zdf31,
My attorney did enquire about my case a month ago and he was told due to recent layoffs the case needs to be reassigned to some other officer ....after that no news at all.
I will try to generate an enquiry through our attorney as you mentioned and see what happens.
Perhaps I am the only person whose case goes to DOL officers who get laid off Oh!!! God it is hard to believe....
This is just too much man......
Thanks anyway for the information and at least checking the forum...
:mad: :mad: :mad:
dask_1

GP11 and Gurus,Need your advise/suggestions and help

Hello gp111 & All Gurus ,

Need your advise/suggestions and help.

Below are my status details:
H1B completing 6th year in Dec'05.

I am with company A and labor approved(EB3) and prioriry date is Jan,2004.
I have another labor from company B and following are its details.
Labor CASWA PD - June 20th, 2002. (RIR/EB3)
Labor SF-DOL RD - June 16th, 2003
Moved to PA-BRC & Recd 45 days letter and replied.

I am having tough time with company A for applying 140 and can not apply 485 due to retrogression.It has been 8 months my Lc approved still they have not applied for 140 inspite of asking me for several days.I have almost lost my hopes.

I am still in touch with company B and they are ready to hire me.

please help me and advise me with better options:

1.Is it better to join company B and leave company A?
2.Any idea of when labor getting approved from PA BRC?
3.What options do I have now?
4.In any case if company A is ready to file 140,will it be a good choice to join the company B by keeping in mind of priority dates retrogression?

Thanks in advance for your time and valuable inputs.

WaitingonLC said:
1.Is it better to join company B and leave company A?

Depends on what is good for your career.

2.Any idea of when labor getting approved from PA BRC?

Mid of this year

if you want to stay with "A"
Contact a very good attorney, I believe (not 100% sure though) you can use your PD of company B labor & apply for I-140/485 with Labor "A" In June when PD becomes current

If you want to change to "B"
You may get your LC by June July of this year (got to by then) & apply for I-140/485 then ( PD of June-02 should be current by June-03 seeing the current trend)

4.In any case if company A is ready to file 140,will it be a good choice to join the company B by keeping in mind of priority dates retrogression?

Again, do not change employer/job only keeping GC in mind. Anything can happen (murphy's law & it applies to GC process the most).. Although "B" seems better option if BEC starts approving soon.

Good luck.

Wage Survey Options

Dear gurus, gp111 and mnhrdc;

I have an MS. In my GC process my attorney has requested BS+0 years saying that if they make it as MS needed then the prevailing wage (from O*Net or what ever source) is lot more than the wages offered by my employer.

What are my options to make my LC qualify for EB2. Pls help.

Thanks

Thank you very much GP11 and I appreciate that.

Contact a very good attorney, I believe (not 100% sure though) you can use your PD of company B labor & apply for I-140/485 with Labor "A" In June when PD becomes current

I have checked several immigration resources,What i have found was PD can only be used when LC and I-140 both are approved.But I will still double check with couple of renowned attronys

OneMoreIndian said:

I have an MS. In my GC process my attorney has requested BS+0 years saying that if they make it as MS needed then the prevailing wage (from O*Net or what ever source) is lot more than the wages offered by my employer.

Thanks

The appln cannot be considered for Eb2 based on your qualification,
And is considered based on your advt and data allready filed in form ETA at the time of filing.Any amendments at this time will be risky
Only Alternate option left is to refile under PERM

WaitingonLC said:
Thank you very much GP11 and I appreciate that.

I have checked several immigration resources,What i have found was PD can only be used when LC and I-140 both are approved.But I will still double check with couple of renowned attronys

What it means is Once I-140 is approved the employer cannt withdraw and PD is allien based and cant be substituted for another employee .

For eg. After you obtain your LC and & i-140 is approved from company A and also you obtain another LC and 140 from company B. At the time I-485 you can use your earlier PD with company B.

OneMoreIndian said:

Thanks

1)There has to be job exist That require the MS degree or BS degree +5 years exp to qualify for EB2.
2)I read some where else,if the job requires later on more requirements or skills that which match to the above mentioned clause and if you qualify you can amend the labor certification.But you will beed a very good attorny to handle this carefully.

mnhrdc said:
What it means is Once I-140 is approved the employer cannt withdraw and PD is allien based and cant be substituted for another employee .

For eg. After you obtain your LC and & i-140 is approved from company A and also you obtain another LC and 140 from company B. At the time I-485 you can use your earlier PD with company B.

Thank you.

Please help.

Can some one please tell me how much time it took to get reply to the email when sent to the Dallas BPC for the new case number?

Mar 8 2005

WaitingonLC said:
1)There has to be job exist That require the MS degree or BS degree +5 years exp to qualify for EB2.
2)I read some where else,if the job requires later on more requirements or skills that which match to the above mentioned clause and if you qualify you can amend the labor certification.But you will beed a very good attorny to handle this carefully.

If you file your LC application before Mar 8 2005 then the new Prevailing wage rules do not apply to you.

After March 8th 2005 all new applications for H1B or Labor Certifications needs to have your wages match 100% or more of the Prevailing Wage for that job.

Ex: Current Prevailing wage for Senior Engineer (Ms+2 Req) is around $95,000 based on the agency my company uses.

Thanks
ZB

WaitingonLC said:
Can some one please tell me how much time it took to get reply to the email when sent to the Dallas BPC for the new case number?
One of my friends has received the reply from Dallas the same day he enquired.

AC21 Portability and changing priority date

GP and others,
I have a pretty interesting scenario with my GC processing.

I work for COMP_A. They filed for my labor in July 2002. The results are still pending and the case seems like has been transferred to a backlog reduction center. Priority date: July 2002.

COMP_B gave me a substitute labor. I140 got cleared. Received my EAD too. Just received the FP notice. 180 days get over in a few days. Priority date: May 2004.

I plan to move COMP_B's GC process to COMP_A under AC21 portability. Is there anyway where I can have my priority date changed from May 2004 to July 2002.

Thanks in advance.

Pareshan4GC

You can use AC-21 now to change sponsership from "B" to "A" but you may not be able to change PD anymore.

any new approvals sfo ?

Hi,
has anyone heard of any new approvals, i would be overjoyed just to hear that it has gone into april even if its on April 1st :)

rahul

Got 45 day letter

45 Days Love Letter : Dated Feb/18/2005
From Dalas Backlog Processing Center.

Situation:

a) My employer received the 45 day letter but not my lawyer.
b) My lawyers says that let us wait for another week and if they
dont' get it then they'll ask my employer to send the acknowledgment.

I have few question. What happens now?

1. What is going on and am I loosing priority over others?
2. Does the new FIFO concept going to affect my processing?
3. Should I ask the lawyer not to wait and ask my employer to reply ASAP.?

---------------
EDD: RIR/EB3
PD : 09/06/2002
RD : 07/28/2003
DOT Code : 999.151.051

gcgm said:
I have few question. What happens now?

1. What is going on and am I loosing priority over others?

NO You will not loose PD or your turn in Approval Queue.

2. Does the new FIFO concept going to affect my processing?

There is only one FIFO based on PD (Nothing called new FIFO).. Your case will be processed as per your PD (If you have replied to 45 day letter in time)

3. Should I ask the lawyer not to wait and ask my employer to reply ASAP.?

You/lawyer need not wait, Ask your employer or Attorney to respond today by certified mail / Fedex

rsdighe said:
Hi,
has anyone heard of any new approvals, i would be overjoyed just to hear that it has gone into april even if its on April 1st :)

rahul

I checked the AVM, it still says that the processing dates for RIR is still in Late March. They have updated AVM today.

I have a strong feeling that they are not processing APR-03 cases. I think they are done with MAR-03 cases and might be waiting for some decision.:( ?
Not sure why they are not starting the processing.

Thanks