San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

mnhrdc said:
Not cancelled by DOL unless CompA withdraws

Thank you MNHRDC. You are always so helpful. I have been looking at the forum and i see you everywhere helping needy people. Thanks again.

thanks, that is what I thought too

mnhrdc said:
I may be wrong, Now after post Sep 11 every immigrant has to go back to there native country to get New Visa Stamping . Also they stopped issuing extensions at Washington via St louis Post box for the ppl allready in USA

Now Canada and Mexico requires prior visa to enter.
If planning to visit India , pl check the consulate web sites for Delhi,mumbai,chennia,and need to make web appointment . Waiting period is very long at least for chennia it was more than 100 days.

Latest Approval(??)

Bad news guys, after almost one and half months, just these three cases had the opportunity to be seen.

09553653 - NOF issued - Mar 01
09553654 - NOF issued - Mar 01
09553656 - Certified - Mar 01

rajhmal said:
Bad news guys, after almost one and half months, just these three cases had the opportunity to be seen.

Are these cases belongs to APR-03 or MAR-03?

Thanks

rajhmal said:

The AVM also has ...

9553660 RD: 3/31 - certified Mar 02
9553661 RD: 3/31 - certified Mar 02

Last edited by a moderator:
zastone said:
The AVM also has ...

Isn't this a joke beyond limits? All we can do is wait and watch. Get old, apply for 7th year, 8th year, etc. extensions.

And stay put.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

lifeislife said:
Isn't this a joke beyond limits? All we can do is wait and watch. Get old, apply for 7th year, 8th year, etc. extensions.

And stay put.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe they are working on the cases but the AVM isn't being kept up to date ...

We probably would have been better off going to one of the Backlog centers because we were at the front of the queue but now we're just nowhere!! :(

thanks

one of them happens to be the case no for one of the employees in my companies. :)
thanks for posting
rahul

zastone said:
The AVM also has ...

won't it be unfair ?

I think it would be unfair if people starting may onwards get their labors certified before people in April , although i still feel we are better off where we are. they are going to wind up sfo dol by december so atleast we know its still going to be 9 more months and not more !!!!

me

zastone said:

We probably would have been better off going to one of the Backlog centers because we were at the front of the queue but now we're just nowhere!! :(

mnhrdc said:
With current situation this has to be restated as under
After Jan 2005 will go to NPC No SWA
Before Jan 2005 will go to BPC
Non-RIR Q
RIR Q
Fifo is based on PD and replies recieved
Based on this if replies are rcieved for old cases immediately they jump to top of Q based on PD
Presumed most of RO cases transferred are having earlier PD for centers like SFO,TExas,Phily
Hi mnhrdc,
This is the first time I've heard that all cases transferred after Jan 2005 will go to NPC and not BEC. Was there a press release from DOL indicating this?The DOL website http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp
indicates that the cases are transferred to either phily or dallas Backlog Processing Center.
Is there a way to find out the case # assigned in the NPC, for ex: the Dallas BEC responds to an email request for case #.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
BPC is having pending cases of 2001 onward. So you would be not on top of queue. Patience is mantra to deal with DOL. :)

zastone said:

navdod said:
Hi mnhrdc,
This is the first time I've heard that all cases transferred after Jan 2005 will go to NPC and not BEC. Was there a press release from DOL indicating this?The DOL website http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp
indicates that the cases are transferred to either phily or dallas Backlog Processing Center.
Is there a way to find out the case # assigned in the NPC, for ex: the Dallas BEC responds to an email request for case #.
Thanks

NOP.. The transfer schedule has been changed after the intial plan.. Now all the new cases till MARCH 31 2005 will go to BEC not NPC.. NPC will only accept applications after March 31st

zastone said:
The AVM also has ...

Don't get frustrated, be positive. Lets all bring together our positive energies and see how it makes the world better.

Kidding aside - lets think if we can do something about this. We have rightfully applied for green card. They owe it to us to inform us of ongoing progress.

zastone said:

Not really 'nowhere', we are at the BOTTOM of the normal queue.

:mad:

Can't assume anything

rsdighe said:
I think it would be unfair if people starting may onwards get their labors certified before people in April , although i still feel we are better off where we are. they are going to wind up sfo dol by december so atleast we know its still going to be 9 more months and not more !!!!

me

Unfortunately, I don't think we can bet on the fact that they will complete all outstanding cases at SFO-DOL by December. They are always moving the goal-posts so if they wind up they will probably just move the remaining cases to a BEC.

Anand ... I think we all try to stay positive but sometimes it gets hard - specially after waiting for so long and then thinking you see the light at the end of the tunnel only to find that things have been changed again and you're in the dark again.

:(

Hi mnhrdc,

I have a question regarding this. My information,

PD : Aug 2001 (RIR)
RD : Jun 2002
Jun 2003 :Remanded back to State

Now in BEC, Will my case be processed first based on PD or RIR DOL cases will be processed first. I am little bit confused in which order BEC will process case.

Thanks for your help.

[

QUOTE=mnhrdc]With current situation this has to be restated as under
After Jan 2005 will go to NPC No SWA
Before Jan 2005 will go to BPC
Non-RIR Q
RIR Q
Fifo is based on PD and replies recieved
Based on this if replies are rcieved for old cases immediately they jump to top of Q based on PD
Presumed most of RO cases transferred are having earlier PD for centers like SFO,TExas,Phily[/QUOTE]

navdod said:
Hi mnhrdc,
Thanks

Stand corrected as per GP111

LCA - 01 said:
Hi mnhrdc,

I have a question regarding this. My information,

PD : Aug 2001 (RIR)
RD : Jun 2002
Jun 2003 :Remanded back to State

Now in BEC, Will my case be processed first based on PD or RIR DOL cases will be processed first. I am little bit confused in which order BEC will process case.

Remanded as I understand and may be wrong should fall in TR catagory
But in SFO some cases came back to RO after SWA clearance and got approval.
However what ever Q are there , your case will be based on PD only after your 45day reply.

Thanks for your help.
[/B]
Presumed most of RO cases transferred are having earlier PD for centers like SFO,TExas,Phily
[/QUOTE]