San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

I checked with my lawyer yesterday and they said the same thing - cases with RD post-July 2003 have been transferred to BRC. However, even SF DOL (415-975-4601) indicates that it is post-May 2003. My lawyer has not received any letter for my case so far.

I'd assume that it is post-May 2003 and will continue to ask my lawyer if they have received the 45-day letter every week or so.

Are there many people in similar time-frame for PD/RD that have not yet received the 45-day letter yet? What is the recourse for somebody that does not receive the 45-day letter at all? Is there a contact number for Dallas/PA BRC?

My case history:
RIR SF-CA DOL Regional RD 05/22/2003
PD at EDD, SF-CA 07/02/2002
DOT Code 999.113-xxx
EB2 SVP 8

mnhrdc said:
Can any body confirm with your attorney's what is cut off date at SFO Regional office for RIR cases.

I know it is May 2003 (RIR) or later are transferred to BEC but my attorney insists it is July 2003 or later as per his info.

To justify his statements BEC letters have been recieved for month of July at his office and unfortunately not for May 2003.

Is it a just co-incidence that they processing on LIFO and some people having RD May 2003 have to wait in SFO for a long labor.

Does somebody have the similar problem of not having recieved these letters for May and june 2003 (RIR) cases.

Thanks in advance

heysanjeev said:
I checked with my lawyer yesterday and they said the same thing - cases with RD post-July 2003 have been transferred to BRC. However, even SF DOL (415-975-4601) indicates that it is post-May 2003. My lawyer has not received any letter for my case so far.

I'd assume that it is post-May 2003 and will continue to ask my lawyer if they have received the 45-day letter every week or so.

Are there many people in similar time-frame for PD/RD that have not yet received the 45-day letter yet? What is the recourse for somebody that does not receive the 45-day letter at all? Is there a contact number for Dallas/PA BRC?

My case history:
RIR SF-CA DOL Regional RD 05/22/2003
PD at EDD, SF-CA 07/02/2002
DOT Code 999.113-xxx
EB2 SVP 8

Just now recived mail from my attorney which sucks and dont know who is correct AVM or Attorney. And also Murthy.com had similar info on there web site. Are we doomed for next 6 months since SFO is currently processing March 2003 which took almost 3 months.
Do I have company :D to console each other?

"Your application was received by the regional office in May 2003.
Applications with regional office dates of July 2003 to September 2004 are
being sent to the backlog processing center. Most likely, your application
will remain at the regional office for processing. Should we receive
notification of otherwise, we will be in contact. Thanks you."

Last edited by a moderator:
mnhrdc said:
Just now recived mail from my attorney which sucks and dont know who is correct AVM or Attorney. And also Murthy.com had similar info on there web site. Are we doomed for next 6 months since SFO is currently processing March 2003 which took almost 3 months.

Man this is getting funnier by Day !!!

My RD is April end.

Looks like i will have some company :D

JRFF said:
Hey mine is around the same timeline, No letter still.
Attorney says, they have no details that my case is transferred to BEC.
PD Jul 2002
RD May 2003.

But you see, lot of people with May 2003 RD received 45 day letter,

The Few lucky ones

mnhrdc:

I am in the same boat. My RD is last week of June.

mnhrdc said:

heysanjeev said:
I checked with my lawyer yesterday and they said the same thing - cases with RD post-July 2003 have been transferred to BRC.

Yes there is contact no. But it is understood from the other thread, it is managed by Contracted employees and they are not entitled let u know any info.

For some people who visited that office have been informed by FED employees that they are under process and no status is availble and currently BEC letters are being sent to there employees/attorney's

Auto Remand Cases

bayareagc said:
PD -> 08/2001
RD -> 08/2002
Remanded -> 06/2003

Not sure if they are considering Remanded Cases at this time.. This is too much...

Auto Remand Cases - I see few of us participating in this forum. Please do share your exp and thoughts. Atleast it will be a relief to hear some one who can share/understand your pain.

Most of them are talking about Mar/April 2003 they wont know the pain we go thru which goes more than 3 years..

Good or bad please do share.

Thanks.

goodphysq said:
Auto Remand Cases - I see few of us participating in this forum. Please do share your exp and thoughts. Atleast it will be a relief to hear some one who can share/understand your pain.

Most of them are talking about Mar/April 2003 they wont know the pain we go thru which goes more than 3 years..

Good or bad please do share.

Thanks.

1.Remand cases are opend cases and also fall into Non-rir catagory.
2.Non-RIR RD's having OCT 03 later are transferred to BEC

I can definetly understand your Pain and I wish i am wrong in the above statements.

Any one with RD-Dec2003 - CA - RIR???

Any one with RD-Dec2003 - CA - RIR??? receive the 45-days letter. Could you please let me know. Thanks.

niv said:
Hi wassup,
Same here. Attorney replied on Oct 25.

RD(DOL):02/25/2003
DOT code :-072

niv

niv, my dot code is same as yours. For whatever reason, they have just stopped processing 3-option cases. Is there some way we can speak with somebody at DOL and find out whats happening?

mnhrdc said:
Can any body confirm with your attorney's what is cut off date at SFO Regional office for RIR cases.

I know it is May 2003 (RIR) or later are transferred to BEC but my attorney insists it is July 2003 or later as per his info.

To justify his statements BEC letters have been recieved for month of July at his office and unfortunately not for May 2003.

Is it a just co-incidence that they processing on LIFO and some people having RD May 2003 have to wait in SFO for a long labor.

Does somebody have the similar problem of not having recieved these letters for May and june 2003 (RIR) cases.

Thanks in advance

HI MNHRDC,

Mine is also same, I have RD 05/09/2003(SFO) still waiting for 45 days letter.

Mnhrdc:

If we watch this forum, I can see even RD May and also June folks got 45 day letters.

Any comments!!!!

dude123 --> May 8th 2002 --> May 1 2003 --> cA --> PA
Zany_Brainy --> May 1, 2002 --> May 28, 2003 --> cA --> Dallas
Georgetm --> March 20, 2003 --> XX --> CA --> Dallas
tgunkula --> Apr 2002 --> May 6,2003 --> XX --> XX
dhana8 --> Feb 5 2003 --> Mar 11 2004 --> CA --> Dallas
buckleup1 --> 08/2002 --> 07/2003 --> CA --> Dallas.

mnhrdc said:

Thanks in advance

What can I say - my handle says it all

mnhrdc said:

PD June 2002, RD May 2003 - CA DOL - hoping for the letter from BEC ANY day unless of course my case is still in CA ! To make matters a little more interesting - my attorney has no idea

sacbee said:
Mnhrdc:

If we watch this forum, I can see even RD May and also June folks got 45 day letters.

Any comments!!!!

dude123 --> May 8th 2002 --> May 1 2003 --> cA --> PA
Zany_Brainy --> May 1, 2002 --> May 28, 2003 --> cA --> Dallas

dude and Zany_brainy or any body recieving Bec letters having there RD May to July 2003 should reconfirm that they filed there cases from CA (STATE) to raise our Hopes.

Letter Received

Applied from CA.
PD: Sep 2003
RD: Aus 2004

Letter received on 01/07/2005
BEC Center : Dallas
System's Engineer -032

Correction List: None

New Theory

I am told that the 45-day letters are initially keyed in, *alphabetically* in order of the EMPLOYER NAME. This has naturally screwed up the PD order in which the letters got sent out (PD 2002 from XYZ Corp is waiting while PD 2003 from ABC Inc has received the letter), but I guess they'll revert to the PD order when they receive the responses to the 45-day letter.

To validate this fact (theory/rumor/whatever) could those who have received the letters please mention the employer (or at least the first couple of alphabets). Thanks!!

DoNotWorry said:
Applied from CA.
PD: Sep 2003
RD: Aus 2004

Letter received on 01/07/2005
BEC Center : Dallas
System's Engineer -032

Correction List: None