San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

terminator2004 said:
Srihar,
Congrats..Can you please let me know if your's was in regular or RIR
mine was moved from AZ regular to SFO DOL in regular on May 15th 2004.
Please let me know i can check up on my case as well with my attorney..

Thanks,

My case is RIR. I think for AZ state they process Sept 2003 for Regular cases(I heard this in AVM a month back. Please check the current status for AZ regular cases by calling 415-975-4601 and select option (I think it is 1 for general information) and listen.

vpHope said:
I applied from CA
And RD is April 2003

How is the case no formatted??

Is this the format 09560XXX ??

if yours from CA then I think they process March 2003 now. For rest of the western states like AZ,NV,etc., they process May 2004. please check by calling AVM 415-975-4601 and select option 1 (general) and listen the information.

Srihar said:
if yours from CA then I think they process March 2003 now. For rest of the western states like AZ,NV,etc., they process May 2004. please check by calling AVM 415-975-4601 and select option 1 (general) and listen the information.

hi vpHope

March 2003 is for RIR cases

vpHope said:
Thanks, do u know if any cases approved yesterday for CA.
How to check on date basis??

You have try in random by entering some other case number which are close to your number. It is very tough job. But no way for us. I remember some one has updated in this thread a week back some case numbers. You can take those case numbers as base and start your search.

Hi gp111

My case RD 5/24/2004 in SF DOL from AZ got approved on 12/27/2004.
Thanks for guidance you gave to me and the informations you provided to me. When I was sick hearing lot of confused news, you guided me in right path showing that the AZ cases were still in SF DOL. Once again thanks for your help. Meet you in next process soon. :)

sorry, why ur case is faster than others?

Srihar said:
Hi gp111

My case RD 5/24/2004 in SF DOL from AZ got approved on 12/27/2004.
Thanks for guidance you gave to me and the informations you provided to me. When I was sick hearing lot of confused news, you guided me in right path showing that the AZ cases were still in SF DOL. Once again thanks for your help. Meet you in next process soon. :)

Hi chinglun

Already when I put some information with approved case numbers, you asked same type of questions without understanding what is going on this forum. Anyway I will explain you again.
In SF DOL, they process Mar 2003 for CA RIR cases
I think Jan 2003 for CA NON RIR cases
For rest of the western states like AZ,NV,etc., in SF DOL they process
May 2004 for RIR cases
and Sep 2003 for NON RIR cases.

Please call the number 1-415-975-4601 and listen to the option for general information(I think option 1). You will come to know what is going on here.

When I put some approved cases with the status posted in SF DOL was to help some people to know which date in May 2004 they process. Now as my case has been approved on 12/27/2004, I think they might have processed upto 5/24/2004 for other western states and it may be after that date now.

I think either case might have been filed from CA or yours should be NON RIR, if it is from other western states. I hope this helps you. :)

JRFF said:
I think People with RD around Jan-Feb 2003(Dallas cases) are receiving 45-Day letters. It may be another Month or two for our turn.
Its all just guess, Never know what is happening there.
It is stressful to think about it.

I think as far as RIR cases from CA, the SF office will be handling cases till RD2003. Right now they are doing March2003. All cases after April 2003 has been transferred to BECs.

SO I am not sure where you got the info that BEC is giving letters for Jan-Feb 2003 cases. It seems no one from CA has received any 45 day letters from either of the BECs.

The whole process is getting to be a pain in the butt.

thanks for the info, I will just wait patiently ...

sorry , I do not quite understand how the system works . I do not even understand why they are moving cases around .

mine is RIR filed in July/June 2001 ...

good luck on your next stages .

Srihar said:
Hi chinglun

Already when I put some information with approved case numbers, you asked same type of questions without understanding what is going on this forum. Anyway I will explain you again.
In SF DOL, they process Mar 2003 for CA RIR cases
I think Jan 2003 for CA NON RIR cases
For rest of the western states like AZ,NV,etc., in SF DOL they process
May 2004 for RIR cases
and Sep 2003 for NON RIR cases.

Please call the number 1-415-975-4601 and listen to the option for general information(I think option 1). You will come to know what is going on here.

When I put some approved cases with the status posted in SF DOL was to help some people to know which date in May 2004 they process. Now as my case has been approved on 12/27/2004, I think they might have processed upto 5/24/2004 for other western states and it may be after that date now.

I think either case might have been filed from CA or yours should be NON RIR, if it is from other western states. I hope this helps you. :)
:)

chinglun said:
sorry , I do not quite understand how the system works . I do not even understand why they are moving cases around .

mine is RIR filed in July/June 2001 ...

good luck on your next stages .

:)

Hi Chinglun

That's ok. Every one learn these processes only by researching and discussing with other people. By the by in which state you filed your labor and what is the Received date of your case in SF DOL. You said July/June 2001 (what is this !)

Anybosy from SFO got letter for BEC ?

Hi

Anybody from SFO recieved that 45 days letter ...I saw on philly message board even the people whose PD March 2003 getting these ....People from AZ RD May 2004 got approve ....What is going on ?
Is it FIFO ?? LIFO or what ....
so frustrating ....

Adya said:
Hi

Anybody from SFO recieved that 45 days letter ...I saw on philly message board even the people whose PD March 2003 getting these ....People from AZ RD May 2004 got approve ....What is going on ?
so frustrating ....

They are using some new technology called FINO (First In Never OUT) :mad:

Any new approvals from SF DOL?

Folks,
Any new approvals from SF DOL ?

RD: 04/14/2003
PD: 04/18/2002

Thanks,
-Francx

Well, I remember back in 1999, long before RIR was invented, a labor certification used to take up to three years. I filed my application in June of 2002. RIR was supposed to speed the process significantly due to the fact that the recruitment efforts no longer have to be supervised by the DOL. All what the DOL needs to do is look at the freaking papers and stamp it with approved or denied.

I am not so comfortable with the fact they are moving our applications around. In my line of work, I work as an auditor for the federal and state government. I know how they operate. They simply don't care because they are unionized. I've seen catastrophic mess done by a governmental employee yet that employee for some odd reason gets promoted so they can hire someone else who can at least make an attempt on fixing things.

I think they only way to get DOL to move is through legal action. That's my personal opinion.

Runaway

Francx said:
Folks,
Any new approvals from SF DOL ?

RD: 04/14/2003
PD: 04/18/2002

Thanks,
-Francx

7/01 submit RIR to SF SWA , 7/02 to SFDOL ...

Srihar said:
Hi Chinglun

That's ok. Every one learn these processes only by researching and discussing with other people. By the by in which state you filed your labor and what is the Received date of your case in SF DOL. You said July/June 2001 (what is this !)

GP and CA fellows,

My lawyer told me that they received two 45 days letter from Dallas and Phily. Both are CA cases. No further detailed info available.

Adya said:
Hi

so frustrating ....

Hi Chinglun

It looks your case RD is July 2002 in SF DOL. I hope you come under CA state. Also you mentioned that your case has been filed under RIR. In that case SF DOL processes CA RIR cases March 2003. Even if you are NON RIR they process January 2003. It seems very odd your case. Why don't you ask your Attorney to do Case Status Check with SF DOL. Your Attorney will get feed back in two or three days about your case. I don't know why you keep quite so long!!!!! My informations above are general information that we get when we call SF DOL auto system. Your case may have some other reasons. Even one of my friend here he was in the same position. When he checked the status, he got some answers stating that DOL already sent some queries, which his employer or attorney did not get(but his case was different-I give this as an example only). After hearing DOL sent another copy of the queries to his attorney and they replied now he got cleared labor and got EAD also. So don't wait. Ask your Attorney to check the case status. Best of luck!!!

laengineer said:
GP and CA fellows,

My lawyer told me that they received two 45 days letter from Dallas and Phily. Both are CA cases. No further detailed info available.

Some Ray of Hope if not Jamie Fox Ray.
Keep persuing with your attorney to get more info which would be of great info for this forum.

thanks for the advice .

Srihar said:
Hi Chinglun

It looks your case RD is July 2002 in SF DOL. I hope you come under CA state. Also you mentioned that your case has been filed under RIR. In that case SF DOL processes CA RIR cases March 2003. Even if you are NON RIR they process January 2003. It seems very odd your case. Why don't you ask your Attorney to do Case Status Check with SF DOL. Your Attorney will get feed back in two or three days about your case. I don't know why you keep quite so long!!!!! My informations above are general information that we get when we call SF DOL auto system. Your case may have some other reasons. Even one of my friend here he was in the same position. When he checked the status, he got some answers stating that DOL already sent some queries, which his employer or attorney did not get(but his case was different-I give this as an example only). After hearing DOL sent another copy of the queries to his attorney and they replied now he got cleared labor and got EAD also. So don't wait. Ask your Attorney to check the case status. Best of luck!!!