San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Adya said:
Hi gp111

How do you know that this is for SESA/SWA not DOL ?? .... I think it is about PD ....They want to move all the cases from DOL and SWA .....

Did you actually read the memo ?????

Here are the three very first lines in the memo.

MEMORANDUM TO : STATE WORKFORCE AGENCY ADMINISTRATORS
Chief, Division of Foreign Labot Certification
SUBJECT: Technical Instructions for Shipping Unprocessed Permanenet Foreign Labor Certification Cases from State Workforce Agencies (SWAs) to Backlog Processing Center

Now.. You are saying this is for DOL..

3 option letter

Hi Guys,

Sorry I am new to this.. what is this 3 options letter? is it the same being sent by BEC to our lawyers. My lawyer had not received any thing so far..
Please comment.

rks

RD june, 2003

rks2003 said:
Hi Guys,

Sorry I am new to this.. what is this 3 options letter? is it the same being sent by BEC to our lawyers. My lawyer had not received any thing so far..
Please comment.

rks

RD june, 2003

Believe me, you don't want to get "3-Option Letter".. It is different from the "MIGHTY BEC 45 DAY LETTER" which we all are waiting for.

3 Option letter is a letter sent to employer by DOL giving 3 options
- Withdraw
- Retest
- Remand to State (convert to Non RIR)

Hello!! Help Pls

goodphysq said:
Folks,
I know all of us going thru rough time..hopefully it will be worth our wait......

DOL has issued a memorandum detailing the schedules of unprocessed labor certification cases from the state offices to the newly created and operating National Backlog Processing Centers in Philadelphia and Dallas on the following schedules:
Cases Received Before 01/01/2003: Ship to the Backlog Processing Centers no later than 12/31/2004. Cases are sorted out and shipped out on first-in first-out basis. Therefore earliest cases are shipped out first.

My question is what will happen to Auto-remand cases? Do anybody have any idea? Will this will be handled by SWA or by backlog reduction centres
Thanks.

Looks like I am left alone on this!! : :confused:

goodphysq said:

This is a guess and not authentic answer and I may be wrong

Auto Remand to State means go back to Non RIR
Since states are now not processing all cases should be transferred to BEC.

goodphysq said:
Auto remanded cases will join in non RIR queue of the respactive state. But itz original PD will remain he same. Depending on the date, it will move to BEC as per the given schedule.

SVP7 vs SVP8

I just found from http://www.flcdatacenter.com/, that DOL has assigned SVP 7 for my case. Job requirements as mentioned in the LC are: BS + 5 years of experience required. My RD is 3/31/2003.

GP111 and other Gurus: Do you think, my case might get denied or remanded to state due to unduly restrictive requirements ? since DOL thinks, the position is SVP 7 and the requirements are that of SVP 8 ?

Any hope ? Any suggestions

thanks in advance

3 option letter

gp111 said:
Believe me, you don't want to get "3-Option Letter".. It is different from the "MIGHTY BEC 45 DAY LETTER" which we all are waiting for.

3 Option letter is a letter sent to employer by DOL giving 3 options
- Withdraw
- Retest
- Remand to State (convert to Non RIR)

Thanks GP.. Let us wait for 45 days letter.. Did any one receive 45 days letter?

Regards
rks

Ray S.

Don't be too smart to put your add in the forum.
How many times we need to inform regarding this.
What is your company name and contact info????

am in constant contact with my employer for the letter, hope to post soon.

gp111 said:
Good Question.. I have been looking for answer for long time now (being EB-2 myself !).. Answer I got the most is "It may retrogress but not as back as Eb-3"

Hi gp111,

Sorry for a lame question but could you explain retrogression of dates?

Ray S. said:
Just got an update from my company, my company has recd. approvals from March-April cases, they are predicting July approvals in another couple of months.

Can u be more specific like which state approvels you are talking
Currently this thread talks more about CA

alvin said:
I just found from http://www.flcdatacenter.com/, that DOL has assigned SVP 7 for my case. Job requirements as mentioned in the LC are: BS + 5 years of experience required. My RD is 3/31/2003.

GP111 and other Gurus: Do you think, my case might get denied or remanded to state due to unduly restrictive requirements ? since DOL thinks, the position is SVP 7 and the requirements are that of SVP 8 ?

Any hope ? Any suggestions

thanks in advance

No.. They will not !.. Worst case you will get NOF asking for justification of Qual/Exp requirements. I have seen many many SVP 7 getting approved with BS+5 /MS requirements.

GotGC?? said:
EB2 still current as expected

EB3 for India, China and Philipines cut off is now 01 Jan 02.

gp111, isn't this a bit too drastic? Everybody expected it to be mid-2002...

:mad: :mad: Just bumped out.. :mad: :mad:

PD : 1/14/2002

Nirvan said:
Auto remanded cases will join in non RIR queue of the respactive state. But itz original PD will remain he same. Depending on the date, it will move to BEC as per the given schedule.

Since states are now not processing all cases should be transferred to BEC.[/QUOTE]

Nirvan/MNHRDC thanks for your response.

MNHRDC may be you are right, since state is not processing they have to transfered to BEC.

Hope cases like us are not forgotten or put in store.... :confused:

nikedude said:
:mad: :mad: Just bumped out.. :mad: :mad:

PD : 1/14/2002

If I were you , and if LC is not likely to be recived by end of Dec. I should not be worried very much,
Later in Feb/Mar 2005 It can be expected to become current with your date.
(If not retrogressed later to very deep to be get realy bumped.)

goodphysq said:

Since states are now not processing all cases should be transferred to BEC.

Nirvan/MNHRDC thanks for your response.

MNHRDC may be you are right, since state is not processing they have to transfered to BEC.

Hope cases like us are not forgotten or put in store.... :confused:[/QUOTE]

That will never happend because of FIFO effect and return of BEC/NPC
Looks eventually all states SWA centres will be closed in near future.

In couple of Months due to FIFO effect all the advertisements for Fast processing of GC will stop from other states and PD becomes main criteria hence you should not worry.