San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a california case...

09545155 : RD= 1/17/03: DOT =999.172-141 Mechanical Engineers
Company : XXXX International... Davie Ave, Commerce CA 90040

csrini1 said:
It is not mechanical engineers i guess

This case doesn't look like a CA case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by will_get_there1
Just checked AVM, looks like they are doing Jan 21 now.

Last certified case I can find on AVM -

Case # 09545155, Dol Jan 21st, AVM updated on June 23rd

csrini1

here are 999-151-031 & 032 cases if someone want to check those out in AVM...

csrini1 said:
NgNL,

hats off!! for ur patience in checking so many cases!!
How did you do it??
pls dont tell me that you got the cases from flcdatcenter.com, dailed the 415-975 number opt 1 1, and entered each and every case and updated your doc.

Very good work though.
r u planning to do the samething for dot code 031 and 032(999-151) also.

Now, how did you get that information.... i.e. given the case number find out what company, address etc?

Did you use flcdatacenter or something else?

I have been trying to find out similar info on a given case number. Pls share how you found that info.

Thanks.

gp111 said:
it is a california case...

09545155 : RD= 1/17/03: DOT =999.172-141 Mechanical Engineers
Company : XXXX International... Davie Ave, Commerce CA 90040

yes, flcdatacenter it is..

In_GC_Race said:
Now, how did you get that information.... i.e. given the case number find out what company, address etc?

I have been trying to find out similar info on a given case number. Pls share how you found that info.

Thanks.

Yeah, you could pull out all the info from FLCDataCenter.com . You might have to select "All" option so that it shows all the details...... Only the thing is, FLCDatacenter is not updated as often. So the status field for some recent cases are still shown as "received".

In_GC_Race said:

Thanks.

Any news on Backlog centers?

Hi,
does anyone know if the backlog centers are going to be of any help for us?
the wait is just too much. all other states are clearing teh complete application in just one year and here we are waiting forever.
(I am just looking for any "ray of light" if possible to drag through this que with some speed)

activex111 said:
Hi,
does anyone know if the backlog centers are going to be of any help for us?
the wait is just too much. all other states are clearing teh complete application in just one year and here we are waiting forever.
(I am just looking for any "ray of light" if possible to drag through this que with some speed)

looks like backlog reduction centers will be set up pretty soon but it may not benefit us a whole lot for a while until they first clear Dallas, Philly, chicago and atlanta (can you believe this outrage??) :mad:

here is a more elaborate posting i snagged from murthy.com

LC/RIR Backlog Reduction Centers
©MurthyDotCom
The backlog reduction centers to process regular LC and RIR cases pending all across the U.S. will be set up in Philadelphia and Dallas. These two centers are expected to be implemented and operational before PERM starts. PERM will be processed at two centers located in Atlanta and Chicago with jurisdiction over cases for the entire U.S.
©MurthyDotCom
At this point, Mr. Carlson expects that the backlog centers will first handle cases from the Philadelphia and Dallas regions. After PERM is implemented, these backlog centers will also receive regular LC and RIR cases from the Atlanta and Chicago regions. Once case backlogs of these regions have been addressed, other regions will be phased into having their cases processed at these two national backlog centers.
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL is hoping that the backlog centers to process regular LC and RIR cases will only be needed for about two years. This timeframe, however, will depend in part upon how many pending cases are converted to PERM and how many other cases will be withdrawn by employers. The backlog reduction centers will remain open until all non-PERM cases are adjudicated. Backlog reduction centers may try to target occupations where there are generally approvals or where there is one common employer, but there is no cohesive procedure in place yet.

From prior statements from DOL as reported in murthy.com and other forums, the backlog reduction centres were supposed to target slow states. Why this sudden U turn. Is there lobbying for this stuff too?
--murali

Is this is the oldest LC case?

Does anybody have any similar case like mine:
My case:
LC EB2/RIR
SESA RD: 15-MAY-2001
DOL RD: 02-FEB-2002
Remand Date: 3-DEC-2002

I am not sure what is going on with my case. Any useful information will be very appreciated.

Labor Certified

Finally, after 2 1/2 years, the sweet music to my ears.

My Labor has been certified. Here are the details:

Case # : 0954516X
DOT Code: 999.151-031
DOL RD : 21st Jan, 2003
Approval Date: 25th June, 2004
Medium size consulting company in bay area with no lay-offs. No queries or RFEs from Federal, though there was an RFE at state level.

One thing is certainly sure, this forum has been of so much help I can't express it. Thanks to all and all the best!!!

Have been a silent observer and for the first time I am posting a message!! :D

:)

I have a similar case like you.

VinodTandon said:
Does anybody have any similar case like mine:
My case:
LC EB2/RIR
SESA RD: 15-MAY-2001
DOL RD: 02-FEB-2002
Remand Date: 3-DEC-2002

I am not sure what is going on with my case. Any useful information will be very appreciated.

Hi Vinod,
Dont worry I am here to give you company! My case dates are similar to
yours...give or take 2-3 days in each stage. I have been fighting with our HR to get the case moving, but no luck.
My case was remanded back to state by employer choice after receiving the 3 option letter. Are you in the same boat ?

Hi Bhadrinath,
Thanks for writing.
I actually did not get any option letter and i am not sure what the three options you get. The letter we got from DOL was that there was in-sufficient advertising and there was no option given to us and the case simply is remanded since then.

What did you do in response to the option letter you got?

The option letter said, we cant certify this case, so either withdraw the case, or advertise for this post or remand it back. my employer chose to remand it.

Backlog center

DAMN! that is ridiculous.. philly is processing 7/2003, chicago is processing 12/2003, ATL - 3/2003
and SF is processing 1/2003 now.. still chicago and others get the priority?
I dont get this logic.. but well, with this whole GC process there's no logic.. :)

schmooze said:
looks like backlog reduction centers will be set up pretty soon but it may not benefit us a whole lot for a while until they first clear Dallas, Philly, chicago and atlanta (can you believe this outrage??) :mad:

©MurthyDotCom
The backlog reduction centers to process regular LC and RIR cases pending all across the U.S. will be set up in Philadelphia and Dallas. These two centers are expected to be implemented and operational before PERM starts. PERM will be processed at two centers located in Atlanta and Chicago with jurisdiction over cases for the entire U.S.
©MurthyDotCom
At this point, Mr. Carlson expects that the backlog centers will first handle cases from the Philadelphia and Dallas regions. After PERM is implemented, these backlog centers will also receive regular LC and RIR cases from the Atlanta and Chicago regions. Once case backlogs of these regions have been addressed, other regions will be phased into having their cases processed at these two national backlog centers.
©MurthyDotCom
The DOL is hoping that the backlog centers to process regular LC and RIR cases will only be needed for about two years. This timeframe, however, will depend in part upon how many pending cases are converted to PERM and how many other cases will be withdrawn by employers. The backlog reduction centers will remain open until all non-PERM cases are adjudicated. Backlog reduction centers may try to target occupations where there are generally approvals or where there is one common employer, but there is no cohesive procedure in place yet.

Any new LC certifications ?

Hi Guys

Did anyone get any certifications lately ?? Did not see any new certifications for the past 4 days

-Buzz

buzzingbee said:
Hi Guys

Did anyone get any certifications lately ?? Did not see any new certifications for the past 4 days

-Buzz

There are bunch of Jan 21, 2003 cases have been certified & updated on AVM as of June 23 & 24th... DOL should be working on Jan 22 now..

remaining cases in Jan 2003
1/22/2003 159
1/24/2003 32
1/27/2003 59
1/28/2003 191
1/29/2003 114
1/30/2003 96
1/31/2003 108

gp111 said:
There are bunch of Jan 21, 2003 cases have been certified & updated on AVM as of June 23 & 24th... DOL should be working on Jan 22 now..

1/22/2003 159
1/24/2003 32
1/27/2003 59
1/28/2003 191
1/29/2003 114
1/30/2003 96
1/31/2003 108

Hi GP11,

I need your help and also suggestions from the gurus here..

My DOL(SanFrancisco) received date is 06/16/2003...

what will be the estimated time that the DOL can take to reach my case?

I have recently got my labor certified from some other company.

Is it possible to apply the I-140 without joining the company?

Thanks for the help inadvance.

Thanks gp111
Do you have a similar breakup for Feb ??

DOL RD is 02/28/2003

gp111 said:

1/22/2003 159
1/24/2003 32
1/27/2003 59
1/28/2003 191
1/29/2003 114
1/30/2003 96
1/31/2003 108

Hello!

I guess that for the "pencil pushers" clearing up the regions that have a shorter backlogs makes sense as on paper it shows a "significant" movement. If they take on CA they will take say a year to clear and therefore cannot sound their trumpet, but by doing the smaller regions they can sound it more often while people are interested. Hope I made sense.

Regards,

Emil

schmooze said:

©MurthyDotCom
©MurthyDotCom
©MurthyDotCom

Status
Not open for further replies.