San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Labor Certified!!

Labor has been certified after a long wait

RD to DOL : 13-Jan-2003
DOT Code : 999.151-031
Ceritifed : 07-Jun-2004

Have been reading this forum for a long time and got lots of information. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

COngratulations & Good Luck for next stage...

sudhashankar said:
Labor has been certified after a long wait

RD to DOL : 13-Jan-2003
DOT Code : 999.151-031
Ceritifed : 07-Jun-2004

Have been reading this forum for a long time and got lots of information. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!

Approvals

I have checked the AVM following some cases from FTD database center.
Most of the cases RD: January 15, 2003 are certified.
I believe DOL is processing January 16, 2003.
The AVM has been barely updated once a week. Usually, they update on Tuesday. I'm not so sure, but DOL is moving fast if compared with the last months.
My RD is 1/30/03.
Let's keep posting it helps people know where DOL is.

Originally Posted by jack144
Well, DOL has been usually updating AVR system in less than three day cycles. Same goes with responses on this forum.

BTW, this thread is not for posting/advertizing canadian stuff.

jack 144 is right what we have to do with canadian advertizing stuff , this thread is only for sfo dol tracker and we dont need bots here ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray Mind your language atleast as a Moderator and Dont take it personnel

This thread has been very informative and every one participating are raising there concerns. Currently we see GP is doing good job by answereing to clear lot of doubts even though they are repetetive in nature.

Definetly SFO Dol Tracker members does not like to move away from this objective.

mnhrdc
RD 5/2003

Ray S. said:
what did you smoke this mornin'?

I was working for company A which is now acquired by company B. Can I count my experience with company A to file labor application while working for company B. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

i dont think CA govt is working this week, busy with president Ronnie's things.
Should hear some next week, i guess

Csrini1
RD-2/3/2003.

LC certified as per the AVM

Hi,

Wanted to share the good news with everyone on the forum.

I havent yet heard from my Attorney, but the AVM says that my LC application was certified on June 01st, 2004.

Transferred to DOL : 01/22/2002.
2 NOFs.
Last NOF Rebuttal was received by DOL on 10/17/2003.
Certified on 06/01/2004.

I am keeping my fingers crossed till the Attorney sends me information.
The amazing thing is yesterday, she told me that my case is still being processed - that speaks volumes about the service they provide, I guess.

Just wanted to know, how long does it normally take for DOL to send the necessary information to the Attorney/Employer ?

Regards
gcsfo

gcsfo said:
Hi,

Wanted to share the good news with everyone on the forum.

I havent yet heard from my Attorney, but the AVM says that my LC application was certified on June 01st, 2004.

Transferred to DOL : 01/22/2002.
2 NOFs.
Last NOF Rebuttal was received by DOL on 10/17/2003.
Certified on 06/01/2004.

I am keeping my fingers crossed till the Attorney sends me information.
The amazing thing is yesterday, she told me that my case is still being processed - that speaks volumes about the service they provide, I guess.

Just wanted to know, how long does it normally take for DOL to send the necessary information to the Attorney/Employer ?

Regards
gcsfo
Congratulations! But the transferred date to DOL is 01/22/2002 or 01/22/2003? Thanks.

unclear said:
Congratulations! But the transferred date to DOL is 01/22/2002 or 01/22/2003? Thanks.

Thanks.

Yes, the transfer date to DOL was 01/22/2002 (no typo mistake there).

Will update the forum when I hear from my attorney, whenever she finally wakes up to it.

gcsfo

How to use AVM?

Hi,

I have been reading these posts for the last few months. Can someone tell me how to access the AVM? What is the phone number? What information do I need to check my case status?

My LC was forwarded from SESA to DOL on 3/7/2004.

Thx.

future for Auto-Remand case

Hi all,

my RIR case has been auto-remanded on Oct-2003. Does anybody has any idea what the future would be for my case.

S/W Engineer+BS+2 years in Bay Area.
PD: 14-NOV-2001 (state)
thnx
hi..

Any Updates.

I just checked couple of cases with dot code of 999-151.*** with PD date of 1/13/03 and 1/17/03, it says they are still in received status.
I just hope some progress atleast next week.
So i guess they are still processing cases from 1/13- 1/16

Csrini1
RD- 2/3/03.

Status
Not open for further replies.