San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by matrix1
lsk_gc

In what field are those 4 cases which got rejected after retesting market? Is it IT?

Thanks.

Yes.

Software Engineers/Systems Software, MS+0 req, RIR, Bay Area Company with layoffs.

AVM for cases in State DOL office

Is there a ph num for getting a AVM status on cases in the
state office of the California DOL ?

The one num that I have is for the Region 6 DOL office
in San Francisco (415-975-4617).

Thanx.
-Bhadri

Relief

Finallly that happened. AVM is singing sweet tune 'Certified'
Witing to hear from lawyer
RD ; 23-SEP-02
999-051-051

"Returned by the state after a remand" is status of my case from California AVM. Does anyone know what this mean?

bucs2004

It means your LC was auto-remanded at one point of time and has been returned to DOL again for re-processing, this is good news.

However if the status remains there for a while then DOL might have issued a 3-option letter to your lawyer. Keep monitoring your case and contact your lawyer if your case stays in this status for a while.

Titan01,

My Date at DOL is Sep 30, 2002

My case has been "returned by state after a remand" on Jan 6, 2004. Its still saying the same thing.

Should I contact my lawyer? Or should I wait?

Thanks..

Thanks Titan01.

You are right, my company got 3 option letter, and they are going to re-test the market.

095-31xxx
MS+4 Years

Checking this thread after about 6 months... Is anybody with RD in 2003 got certified ? or DOL still working on 2002 cases ( I am happy for everybody who got certified after remanded)

Thanks

Re: Certified -- finally

Congratulations! 008,

Could you tell us where are you located? Bay Area, Southern California or Nevada?

-JDW

Originally posted by 008
Case # : 095367xx
DOT Code : 999.172-072
DOT Description : Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
Received Regional Office: 11/20/2002
Local office: : 12/11/2001
Current Status : Certified on Februray 9, 2004

I received the letter from lawer today.

MS + 3 (?) years experience
Small company with around 10 people during filing

Hi GP111,

looks like they are still processing from Nov20th 2002 RD, not even nov21st.

hope this helps.

Csrini.:( :(

The link FLCDatacenter.Com is amazing.

You can download the entire labor certification applications and their processing status. The report is updated through January 31, 2004. They update it once every month.

What I noticed is that the cases that were remanded and sent back to the DOL from SWA after the remand is slowly advancing. Infact, I think they only processed one tenth of the returned applications after remand and many of them hasn't even had a status change from "remand" to "returned from state after remand".

It's so frustrating the fact that basically for fiscal year 2003, they processed the applications twice. Accordingly, when we used to expect one year for DOL - SF to process our applications, we should now expect that it will take two years. What's futile is that we are dealing with a huge backlog and doubling that backlog (which is what happened with the Carlson memo) makes it almost impossible to proceed with this application.

In my opinion, what DOL has done to us is considered to be a ruthless heartless careless act. It shows incompetency of a those employees. If you just observe their remand policy, I don't think they even looked at the applications. All what they looked at is the DOT code and stamped it with remand prior to the Carlson Memo.

The other problem that pauses ahead of us is the backlog in the I-485, the new backlog in the Advanced Parol (P.S., they haven't issued any advanced parols for the past six months.) and the very new backlog in the I-140 (now taking a minimum of 10 months, making the AC 21 inapplicable till the I-140 gets to be issued). For those of you who are still interested in this process, expect a minimum of three to four years to get your passport stamped.

At one time I heard that they were announcing an RFP for the private industry to help them out with processing this huge backlog. Any news on that?

Best wishes to all.

Originally posted by csrini1
Hi GP111,

looks like they are still processing from Nov20th 2002 RD, not even nov21st.

hope this helps.

Csrini.:( :(

Pretty depressing.

Originally posted by runaway73
The link FLCDatacenter.Com is amazing.

You can download the entire labor certification applications and their processing status. The report is updated through January 31, 2004. They update it once every month.

What I noticed is that the cases that were remanded and sent back to the DOL from SWA after the remand is slowly advancing. Infact, I think they only processed one tenth of the returned applications after remand and many of them hasn't even had a status change from "remand" to "returned from state after remand".

It's so frustrating the fact that basically for fiscal year 2003, they processed the applications twice. Accordingly, when we used to expect one year for DOL - SF to process our applications, we should now expect that it will take two years. What's futile is that we are dealing with a huge backlog and doubling that backlog (which is what happened with the Carlson memo) makes it almost impossible to proceed with this application.

In my opinion, what DOL has done to us is considered to be a ruthless heartless careless act. It shows incompetency of a those employees. If you just observe their remand policy, I don't think they even looked at the applications. All what they looked at is the DOT code and stamped it with remand prior to the Carlson Memo.

The other problem that pauses ahead of us is the backlog in the I-485, the new backlog in the Advanced Parol (P.S., they haven't issued any advanced parols for the past six months.) and the very new backlog in the I-140 (now taking a minimum of 10 months, making the AC 21 inapplicable till the I-140 gets to be issued). For those of you who are still interested in this process, expect a minimum of three to four years to get your passport stamped.

At one time I heard that they were announcing an RFP for the private industry to help them out with processing this huge backlog. Any news on that?

Best wishes to all.

What does "Received Regional Office" mean, My company lawer told me (long time back) that my case is with the SWA as non-rir after they remanded back to SWA from dol in feb-2002 but when I check the status on http://www.flcdatacenter.com it gives me "Received Regional Office".

My case is ms+0 and was give 3 option so I do not expect reconsideration to DOL.
I do not know what to expect and what is "Received Regional Office" ?

Thanks for all the help.

Transmitted to DOL...Not yet Received at DOL

My Labor Application cleared the SESA and was transmitted to DOL in November 2003.

I have been a close watcher of FLCDATACENTER.COM. I don't see my application listed there. Neither does it get listed in the AVM. Does it get a while to be entered as received by DOL or is it immediate.

Please advice.

The data was too old to me

Hi guys,

I checked the data from flcdatacenter, it looks to me was too old, I already got the LC approved the end of last month but it was still marked "remanded issued to state".

The situation would be much better, good luck guys.

~A

Re: Transmitted to DOL...Not yet Received at DOL

Mine got sent to DOL too abt the same time as urs.

According to AVM, the latest case for my company is in July 2003. So, looks like it is taking them a while to update records. It used to be 3-4 months, but with the backlog increasing this time might increase too.

Originally posted by Frankappa
My Labor Application cleared the SESA and was transmitted to DOL in November 2003.

I have been a close watcher of FLCDATACENTER.COM. I don't see my application listed there. Neither does it get listed in the AVM. Does it get a while to be entered as received by DOL or is it immediate.

Please advice.

Re: Re: Transmitted to DOL...Not yet Received at DOL

FYI - It took my case 6 months to show up on the DOL AVM, after it was transmitted from SESA.

Originally posted by In_GC_Race
Mine got sent to DOL too abt the same time as urs.

According to AVM, the latest case for my company is in July 2003. So, looks like it is taking them a while to update records. It used to be 3-4 months, but with the backlog increasing this time might increase too.

Status
Not open for further replies.