San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fliu,

Congrats!!!!Now dot code 031 becoming famous??Share your info from Sesa,DOL.......

Regards
Raj

fliu

Congrats!. And good to know that 031 is getting approved.

Please let the forum know about your experience details and the exp required for your LC. This will give a trend of how DOL CO's are following the policy

Thanks Babuloo, I appreciate that. I may go with your suggestion. I have already signed the employment agreement
with new company with a condition that I will start working for them upon receiving EAD and I have also mailed
the checks/paper work for 140/485/EAD but the haven't prepared yet. I am willing to loose attorney fees but I am
afraid that I will hurt some people by saying NO now. I am sure that they can't take legal action even though I
have signed the employment agreement since I don't have work authorization to work for them.

Thanks again to all
Krishna

Originally posted by babaloo
Krishna,

Original LC is better than substituted LC. If you like your present employer, stick with them, especially after this good news. Since your case was returned to DOL after remand, you have a very good chance that your labor will get approved by DOL. You might do good to wait for a couple of months before switching jobs and trying the substitute LC option. See if you can request your new employer to hang on till then.

Hi Remanded Guys,

Please form a list whose remanded cases are returned after remand from sesa to DOL.That dates are being helpful for many remanded guys!!!

Thanks & Regards
Raj

Originally posted by cala
Any update on DOL receipts?
Anyone got receipt from DOL recently? My case was transmitted from SESA to DOL in Aug, 03. I havn't got anything from DOL yet.

cala - same boat as you.
No receipt yet. Not showing up on the avm too.

Hi fliu,

Congrats!!!

Its good to see the case was certified so quickly after being returned to DOL

Was the job requirement BS+3 yrs or MS+6months ?

Regards,

raj_sfo

Certified

My case has been certified.

DOL Rcv Date : 10/08/2002
Remand Date : 07/23/2003
Certified date : 11/24/2003
Dot code : 999-151-032
Company in bay area.

Re: Certified

Originally posted by j1m
My case has been certified.
Dot code : 999-151-032
Company in bay area.

Congrats j1m!!!

A case in 32 too. Can you post Education and Experience requirements please.

Good luck in 140 and 485.

Certified - 100% Auto remanded case

100% Auto Remanded Case. DOT ... 31
DOL RD: end of Aug.
Remanded end of June. Then recalled by DOL recently.
Status changed directly to CERTIFIED in NOV end ( no, attorney didn't even reply to me :mad: ).

Only called today to say that he has received paper.
Not sure what exactly, but sure that not much experience was in the advertisement. I have BS + 8 years. though. Very small company in LA.

Good luck guys - hope everybody gets through. :)

j1M, FightUnjustLC

Congrats and good luck with 140 , 485.

j1M, I'm presuming that your lawyer did some thing to get your case processed, correct me if I'm wrong. It appears from your dates that some thing special happened !.

Congrats to ALL who got CERTIFIED

Congrats to you ALL!!!!!!
Happy journey towards I-140/I-485.......

At the same time, if you could post the educational requirements in your ETA-750 that will definitely helps us ALL who are waiting to hear the good news.....

certified

Got certified message from AVM, has not heard from lawyer yet.

LC details:

EDD RD: 11/09/01
DOL RD: 11/15/02
Certified: 12/05/03
DOT Code: 151-021
Requirement: MS + 6 mon exp
Company: based at Southern Cal, no layoffs

My case is not remanded. I checked another colleague who has same DOL RD as mine (DOT code 113-021), also got certified. But the ones with DOL RD 11/20/03 are still in received status.

Good luck to all in this board!

Hi Folks,

I think that whose cases remanded on June month 2003 are being certified.From July1 -July 10th we have to go through 1 more month??Any info??

Regards
Raj

It is nice to hear all the good news regarding certification.

I wonder if there any cases out there which were remanded to State at request of the employer, that are now being recalled and certified ?

Or does this recall procedure apply only to the auto-remanded cases, i.e. cases which were remanded to DOL on DOL's own intitative.

Re: certified

Just gave a random check on AVM. It seems that DOL are processing 11/20/02 cases now.

This case (09536600) has been certified yesterday (12/18/03):
999-151-032
received: 11/20/02.

But it seems there are lots cases received on 11/20/02.

Originally posted by classical
Got certified message from AVM, has not heard from lawyer yet.

LC details:

EDD RD: 11/09/01
DOL RD: 11/15/02
Certified: 12/05/03
DOT Code: 151-021
Requirement: MS + 6 mon exp
Company: based at Southern Cal, no layoffs

My case is not remanded. I checked another colleague who has same DOL RD as mine (DOT code 113-021), also got certified. But the ones with DOL RD 11/20/03 are still in received status.

Good luck to all in this board!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ishturkish

Originally posted by raghu2002
Thank you for reply. Did your layer have don'e anything for bring your case back to DOL?

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, My lawyer sent DOL a letter, protesting that my case got remanded. It may have helped that we had another case for our company for a very similar job description certified, but even without that hook, It looks like your lawyer can try to object and get your case back to DOL.

Good Luck!

On a side note, it took a little over three weeks to actually get the certification letter from DOL, from the time the AVM said the case was certified...

Re: Certified - 100% Auto remanded case

Originally posted by FightUnjustLC
100% Auto Remanded Case. DOT ... 31
DOL RD: end of Aug.
Remanded end of June. Then recalled by DOL recently.
Status changed directly to CERTIFIED in NOV end ( no, attorney didn't even reply to me :mad: ).

Only called today to say that he has received paper.
Not sure what exactly, but sure that not much experience was in the advertisement. I have BS + 8 years. though. Very small company in LA.

Good luck guys - hope everybody gets through. :)

Congrats!
I guess it is not "unjustLC" anymore in ur case. :)

Congratulation guys. I see a lotta certification.. thats a good sign.

I guess I am the unlucky one. Is there anyone with the Denied status waiting for aproval after the reconsideration request??

My case was denied in July 03 and my lawyer requested for reconsideration in Sep. when CO were waiting for the DOL guidelines.

Anyone in this kinda situation?? Any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.