San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
case #

Can someone who has got their case certified please post their case number if not the whole thing then atleast the first 5 #'s for eg: 0954?### so the rest of us know how many cases there are ahead of us....

Thanks!

RFE response time

My company recently retested the market and responded to an RFE in the last week of April. Could someone please tell me how long it normally takes to hear an answer from the DOL ? I read somewhere on this forum sometime back that most people hear something in 2 weeks or so.. is that true ? If not approx how long should I expect to wait before I hear something ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
DOL AVM

Any idea how long it takes for a case to show up on the DOL AVM once a transmittal notice is received from EDD/SESA?

Thanks

Re: DOL AVM

Originally posted by worker_bee
Any idea how long it takes for a case to show up on the DOL AVM once a transmittal notice is received from EDD/SESA?

Thanks

3 weeks to 3 months ! ( Mine took 5 months before it showed up on AVM)

I knew a LC received in 2002/2 received

My friend's LC case was approved, don't know much detail. He works for one of the biggest EDA firm in BayArea. No remand/rfe.

So it is true that some Feb cases are being certified, it really depends on your certifying officer's schedule.

My case was remanded Jul last year, still not recalled by DOL. Lawyer just faxed a request to DOL, no response yet. My case was filed with BS+2yrs, so it should get recalled.

My only guess is my certifying officer is busy handling some other stuffs, maybe on non-rir cases?

My case number is before 09532000.

sorry dol rd is 2003/2

it is 2003/2 case that is certified recently.

For my case, the lawyer will send another request to the DOL supervisor. My case ia auto remanded, filed with BS+2 yrs.

Re: sorry dol rd is 2003/2

InLC..

We would highly appreciate if you can provide further details about the case certified with RD 02/2003...( I mean DOT Code & Job Category ets)

Originally posted by InLC
it is 2003/2 case that is certified recently.

For my case, the lawyer will send another request to the DOL supervisor. My case ia auto remanded, filed with BS+2 yrs.

Re: DOL AVM

Originally posted by worker_bee

Thanks

Mine took 6 months.

RFE-retest

guys,

Case details:
SESA Priority Date: Nov-2001
SESA to DOL date: Nov-2002
DOL Received date: Dec-07-2002
RFE Issued by DOL: Apr-25-2004

Job requirement: BS with 0 Exp(No experience metioned)
DOT Code: 999.151-032

my question is

Can I amend the job requirment when I retest the market?
like adding the experience and modifiying the E750.

Has anyone done this. Pls share your experience.

-tobi

Its the same for RIR (July-Dec 2002) .... Non RIR moved to DEC 02.

thanks

Originally posted by tonysharma
did any checked AMV recording today (may 3) ...............
tony

Remand

My case's priority date is 12/31/2002. Status: Received...

I just found out there are four cases right in front of me from my company got remanded in March and April. Their priority date are either Nov or Dec of 2002. Their salary level range from $70K to $90K.

Is there an increase in Remand cases recently?

Company inf: Big Software company in SF with a couple of hundred layoffs last year.

You information and comment are appreciated.

Reposting - Still in Remand

Folks,

My time line....

Dot code: 999.151-051
Priority date at DOL : October 2002
Auto Remanded to SWA: July 19, 2003
Company: A large software company in LA
Labor filed with BS + 1 year

AVM shows my case still remanded. Surpisingly the remand date is now October 20, 2003 and the recording time seems to be October 7, 2003. I never heard the message "Case moved back to DOL after remand". As per carlson memo my case is eligible to return to DOL after remand. Does anyone else in this forum have a similar situation?

My lawyer has not been able to speak with the EDD people. He claims he leaves messges and no one replies back. Can anyone guide me what should we do. What number should we use for EDD to find out my case details?

Thanks

Re: RFE response time

Originally posted by eb2dec
My company recently retested the market and responded to an RFE in the last week of April. Could someone please tell me how long it normally takes to hear an answer from the DOL ? I read somewhere on this forum sometime back that most people hear something in 2 weeks or so.. is that true ? If not approx how long should I expect to wait before I hear something ?

Thanks

Hi,

It took me 4 months. We did not hear any feedback from the DOL for 3 1/2 months. Our laywer faxed an enquiry, which did not get a response. She sent another fax, with a copy to the AILA liason. Since then, I've heard the AVM sing those sweet tunes saying, "Certified".

Wait for 4 weeks and then request your attorney to follow up.

Re: Remand

Hamilton,

I believe when you say "Priority Date" you mean "Received Date" at the DOL, right? That seems to be the date range in progress at DOL at present.

Originally posted by Hamilton
My case's priority date is 12/31/2002. Status: Received...

I just found out there are four cases right in front of me from my company got remanded in March and April. Their priority date are either Nov or Dec of 2002. Their salary level range from $70K to $90K.

Is there an increase in Remand cases recently?

Company inf: Big Software company in SF with a couple of hundred layoffs last year.

You information and comment are appreciated.

Possibly Certified

guys,

Case details:
SESA Priority Date: Dec-2001
SESA to DOL date: Dec-2002
DOL Received date: Dec-20-2002
Certified April 28, 2004 (As per AVM)
No REF.
Job requirement: BS with 1 Exp
Small Software company in LA, No Layoffs
DOT Code: 999.151-032

-Rohit