San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to get my labor case number

First, I contacted my attorney. The response is he will not provide me the case number.

Then I used my employer's phone number, attorney's phone number, company's Legal department phone number, my direct phone number in DOL's automatic E-mail response system. It did not work either.

Are there any other ways to check my labor case number?
I am getting close. My case was transferred to DOL at around Dec of 2002- Jan 2003.

Keep my finger crossed. It has been a long long wait.

Re: Attorney Update!

great news !!! what is the source, your attorney ?

thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by Ray S.
DOL is working on February 2003 cases

/Ray
DOL Recd: September 2003

please help lost

Hi
I got an email today indicating that I received a reply to my posted message of last night. I tried to browse through numerous pages of posts...got lost. This forum is incredibly confusing for me. Can some one please help and let me know how can I find and read the message that was replied to my post? How can I find my way through these pages?
Thanks

How is that possible? Where did the Jan. cases go, can they jump to Feb. without processing the Jan. 03 cases?

/Ray

Question for Ray S

Ray, DOL Website say its working on Dec 2002 RIR cases. I'm in DEC and not approved yet.

What is source of your info if you were talking about RIR cases.

Re: please help lost

the link to that particular post shd come in the email you gave when you sign up, click thr and you will be directed to that post
Originally posted by Inquiry2003
Hi
I got an email today indicating that I received a reply to my posted message of last night. I tried to browse through numerous pages of posts...got lost. This forum is incredibly confusing for me. Can some one please help and let me know how can I find and read the message that was replied to my post? How can I find my way through these pages?
Thanks

I think people got frustrated and started making fun. All of a sudden how could they jump to Feb 2003 . We haven't heared any approvals for Jan 2003 cases and also anything after Dec 16, 2002 cases. I do not think DOL can work so fast all of a sudden.

If this is real then everyone is happy. May be it could be true for non IT cases.

I strongly believe that they are still processing Dec'02 RD cases at DOL for the regular computer related cases.

ray
pl confirm this 9/11 kind of news from your attorney , as it going to effect lots of ppl in this forum ..............and if its joke or something plz dont repeat this kind of stupid stuff again, drinks and dreams shd be limited to your apartment and when you drink in the evening with the friends ,boosted about your stupid informations to them and they might take you seriously

tony

/Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Attorney Update!

Relax people... If ray has got some information from his attorney & he wants to share in the forum, he has all rights to do that.. this is a place where we share information & ideas. If someone do not believe him for any reason, he/she can always check with their attorney/DOL to find the truth. If his attorney has given dates of "FEB" there might be some logic behind it ,may be a backlog reduction program, initial review & approval (similar to what CA DOL did last year when they approved some cases of RD Jan 2002 to sept 2002 when the official processing dares ware DEC 2001)...

so lets just hope for best & try to find /share more information...

Originally posted by tonysharma
ray
pl confirm this 9/11 kind of news from your attorney , as it going to effect lots of ppl in this forums ..............and if its joke or something plz dont repeat this kind of stupid stuff again, drinks and dreams shd be limited to your apartment and when you drink in the evening with the friends ,boosted about your stupid informations to them and the might take you seriously

tony

Got it!!

gp111, runaway73 and others:

Thanks very much for the "Good luck" wishes. I found out yesterday that my LC is approved. I work in Biotech company in Bay area. Applied with MS + 0 years. Our company did not have any layoffs.

CASE #: 0954****

Originally posted by runaway73
Htammana,

I think your application could be processed at any time now. I see cased being approved with receipt dates of Dec 10. Remember December 14 and 15 were weekend days. So you're few days off from the latest case processed.

Good luck

Re: Re: Re: Attorney Update!

if ray is serious i am sorry to write all that to him , i still trust RAY more then DOL ;) ;)
tony
Originally posted by gp111
Relax people... If ray has got some information from his attorney & he wants to share in the forum, he has all rights to do that.. this is a place where we share information & ideas. If someone do not believe him for any reason, he/she can always check with their attorney/DOL to find the truth. If his attorney has given dates of "FEB" there might be some logic behind it ,may be a backlog reduction program, initial review & approval (similar to what CA DOL did last year when they approved some cases of RD Jan 2002 to sept 2002 when the official processing dares ware DEC 2001)...

so lets just hope for best & try to find /share more information...

Congratulations to htammana !!

htammana, congratulations. I know one more person having same code and same RD. I checked AVM and he is still in received status.

Have you heard about status from Lawyer or AVM?

Someone pointed out that how come 12/16 has many cases but not heard about 12/17 cases. Does it work weekly or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only logical explanation for Ray's news i can think of is the DOL dumped all the 01/03 cases like what they did last summer. They are f***ed up if this is true...

I think the paranoia about the DOL dates may not be justified, after all.

When DOL says it's working on a case dated so-and-so, all it means is the latest date of a LC it has seen is that date. It doesn't mean that LCs with RD prior to that are all processed.

If what Ray says is true, DOL might have just started working on Feb '03 cases, while still churning away cases as far back as July '02.

Status
Not open for further replies.