San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, total waste of time! I guess we all should get-together and excercise the Freedom of speech in the country and not to bear the slavery and inefficiencies of Labor dept.

unclear said:
DOL sucks! I've been always wondering what they do everyday using our tax!

patience

gp111 said:
This is 7th week since they are stuck on Jan 2003... I wonder what is taking them too long ?? If DOL is gonna keep the same pace it will be years before it can approve cases received in 2003 end or 2004 !

Hi GP111,

patience, i think they are just not updating AVM. remember the break up of number of cases for jan??, jan 22 had more cases than prev days, and coming up is jan28/29 which have around 200 cases. Generally i felt you are the one who did not show frustration and consoling(!!) others to be patience and things like that, just hang in there...

Csrini1
PD- 2/3/03.

I am worried.... I don't want to receive 3 letter option after waiting for 2.5 years. Its frustrating ...Life seems to be miserable. :confused:
How do we know, what date currently they are processing? I hope they are still doing Jan 22nd.

jack144 said:
Either could be a 3 letter option or maybe they are stuck somewhere.

jack144 said:
Yeah, total waste of time! I guess we all should get-together and excercise the Freedom of speech in the country and not to bear the slavery and inefficiencies of Labor dept.
It would be nice to have a law, "If LC is pending in State level for 6 months or more, then LC should be passed to DOL with no questions asked." and "If LC is pending in DOL for 6 months or more, then it should be approved with no questions, no 3 option letter, no remand back to state, etc...".

dkgdkg said:
It would be nice to have a law, "If LC is pending in State level for 6 months or more, then LC should be passed to DOL with no questions asked." and "If LC is pending in DOL for 6 months or more, then it should be approved with no questions, no 3 option letter, no remand back to state, etc...".
That's what I was thinking.
It is unfair that they can take as long as they want and there is nothing that can be done about it.

They are still processing Jan 2003 cases for the past one and a half months....and mine is RD Aug 2003. Probably take another year to get to my case :(

Some Jan 27/28 cases have been certified, but still a large portion of 22/24th are yet to be certified. Why can't they process applications in order? Most of the cases in 27/28th were certified on Jul 1/2 , so what has DOL been up to all these days?

What is the Pilot Program

My LC has been filed with the EB2 Category. What is this Pilot program you guys are talking about ?

Thanks
ZB

EB2 is not DOL term

Zany_Brainy said:
My LC has been filed with the EB2 Category. What is this Pilot program you guys are talking about ?

Thanks
ZB

1. USCIS determines the employment based category (EB2, EB3), not DOL.
2. On paper, pilot program approves concurrent I140/I485 filing in 90 days.

Remanded application

Guys ,

Anyone has any information on the remanded applications ? Mine was BS+0 .It was remanded to state in Jun 2003. Haven't heard from DOL yet ?
Does anyone have any clues ?

Thanks
gc23

GC23 said:
Guys ,

Anyone has any information on the remanded applications ? Mine was BS+0 .It was remanded to state in Jun 2003. Haven't heard from DOL yet ?
Does anyone have any clues ?

Thanks
gc23

Hi,

1)What is the Education and experience you have shown on LC
2)I Understand requirement was BS + 0 exp.What is the position (Programmer etc?

Thanks

The education was bachelors in CS .Experience was 0 years though I had 4+ years when I applied. The position was senior software engineer.
Is anybody else in the same boat ?

Nof

my case 031, Jan/22/2003, bs+2 years
got 3 option latter.
I am going to talk to layers today,
any ideas what should I do

To onedude

Onedude,

I have Bachelor with 2-year experience requirement also. Could you tell me some details of your NOF? Did your position require BS/2 or you have BS/2?
Where is your location?
Thanks.
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.