San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what are the three options given? What do you plan to choose?

gc_baba said:
Hello All,

I just got a message from my lawyer saying that he recived a 3 option letter for my case :mad: .

The AVM is still saying my case is still in Received state.

I don't know what the next step is going to be.

Praveen
DOL RD 01/21/2003
DOT *****31
Job Requirement : BS +2 or MS +0 Exp
( I had 2+ years of expericance with MS when I started this job)

These lawyers are pretty dumb to choose MS+0 when you have MS+2yrs.

gc_baba said:
Hello All,

I just got a message from my lawyer saying that he recived a 3 option letter for my case :mad: .

The AVM is still saying my case is still in Received state.

I don't know what the next step is going to be.

Praveen
DOL RD 01/21/2003
DOT *****31
Job Requirement : BS +2 or MS +0 Exp
( I had 2+ years of expericance with MS when I started this job)

Tell_Me_Why said:
Can anybody tell me what "remand to state" mean? My case was remanded to state more than one month ago. My attorney has not received the letter from the DOL yet. Does it mean my case will be handled in the regular line? I have been waiting for nearly three years now. How much longer will my case last? Thank you for your help.

..back to regular processing. Currently CA SESA is processing (?) Apr 2001.
I'm also in the same boat.. little more than three years of waiting :-((

There you go man.. Future Is Bright for those who wait !
Congratulations & Good Luck !

Get your papers (Birth Certificates, Medical etc) ready & Apply I-140/485 Concurrently as soon as you get your Labor... You will be qualified for Pilot Project & may have GC by end of thie year..

futurisbright said:
Finally the AVM is singing the sweet tune CERTIFIED!!! Just heard it this morning.. Any idea how long the before lawyer hears about this??

After 2-3 long years of waiting for this stupid labor it is finally certified!! Started the labor process in May 2001..

Here are the details..
RD: 10/08/02
My case has been remanded to state and then also an advertising for a day recently
Responded with ad result (no response) to DOL on 6/11/04
Approved 07/02/04
DOT Code: 999-112-021
MS +0 shown (even though I had MS + 3 years)

Ours is a medium sized public company with tons and tons of higly publicised layoffs.. However, have been hiring a lot lately.. Let me know if anyone has any questions..

futurisbright said:
Finally the AVM is singing the sweet tune CERTIFIED!!! Just heard it this morning.. Any idea how long the before lawyer hears about this??

After 2-3 long years of waiting for this stupid labor it is finally certified!! Started the labor process in May 2001..

Here are the details..
RD: 10/08/02
My case has been remanded to state and then also an advertising for a day recently
Responded with ad result (no response) to DOL on 6/11/04
Approved 07/02/04
DOT Code: 999-112-021
MS +0 shown (even though I had MS + 3 years)

Ours is a medium sized public company with tons and tons of higly publicised layoffs.. However, have been hiring a lot lately.. Let me know if anyone has any questions..

Hi Futureisbright,

1)When is your case remanded to state?
2)Did you get any letter to retest the market?

Congrajulations and good luck with next stages...

gp111 said:
There you go man.. Future Is Bright for those who wait !
Congratulations & Good Luck !

Get your papers (Birth Certificates, Medical etc) ready & Apply I-140/485 Concurrently as soon as you get your Labor... You will be qualified for Pilot Project & may have GC by end of thie year..
I have been hearing of this Pilot project.. What is this?? Where can i find more details..

thanks

RD: 03/31/2003
DOT: 999.151-031

Thanks GP111. This forum has been great with tons of useful info.. And what is this pilot program.. Never heard of it.. Is it real that you can get your GC in a year??

Labor Certification

Hello,

My case details.

Case filed: 10/16/2001

DOL: 11/6/2002

DOL remanded to SWA: 10/7/03

I am still waiting for the Labor certification. Is anyone in the same boat ?

Has anyone with the same/cose dates get their approval

How can i check my status ? Our attorney is not at all helpful....

Congrats.

Just trying to sync things.

When did you get a letter from DOL to run Ad ?

Our attorney filed sub G-28 on 9/15/03. Is this a response to the query ?

hi all,
can anyone please give me a response about what is EB1,EB2,EB3? I need to know, whether , it come into effect only for applying I-140 OR do we know, earlier, when applying labor certification? my lawyer is not answering me about anything and is not helpful.

I heard, that PERM is going to be implemented this end of summer. whether an existing RIR, can be transferred to PERM? pl. let me know.

what is pilot program? i would like to know,more about this.

thanks in advance

futurisbright said:
Thanks GP111. This forum has been great with tons of useful info.. And what is this pilot program.. Never heard of it.. Is it real that you can get your GC in a year??

Check these links for information on CSC Pilot Program..

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_cscpil.html

http://www.cooley.com/news/alerts.aspx?ID=000038544320

http://www.gtlaw.com/practices/immigration/news/2004/04/16c.htm

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=130622&highlight=Pilot

hope this helps...

Question on degree requirements

Hi,

I have a question. My application was filed with state labor department in Mar 2002. I joined my current company in Dec 2000. When I joined the company I did not complete my MS degree. I have completed it in Aug 2001. The requirements listed on my application are MS + 0 years of experience. It was passed on to the DOL in Feb 2003.

Will I have any problems since I did not have my masters degree before joining the Job or is it okay since I have my degree in hand when the labour certification was applied.

Thanks

It should be fine as the requirements shows MS+0 (I mean no experience required)...

waitgc2004 said:
Hi,

I have a question. My application was filed with state labor department in Mar 2002. I joined my current company in Dec 2000. When I joined the company I did not complete my MS degree. I have completed it in Aug 2001. The requirements listed on my application are MS + 0 years of experience. It was passed on to the DOL in Feb 2003.

Will I have any problems since I did not have my masters degree before joining the Job or is it okay since I have my degree in hand when the labour certification was applied.

Thanks

Question

My husband's company has applied for his GC. His Regional receipt date is 11-02-2003. Any idea when the labor might get certified????

Thanks,
Malini

It has already moved to Regional Office

Thanks for your reply. His lawyer has told that it has moved to regional office on November 2003. But how long would it take from there?

EB Categorization

gp111, others,

This is a question about EB categories; so may be this is not the appropriate forum, but this could be helpful for others as well.

My understanding is a case will be considered EB2 if the position advertisement during the Labor certification requires a Masters Degree. If a person has 5+ years of experience, then the 5 years of experience compensates the MS requirement in case the person has a BS.

However, if the advertisement did not require MS degree, then the case will be considered EB3, even if the person has more than 5 years of experience. Is this statement correct?

In my case, my ad required BS + 6 years. My attorney says this will automatically be considered EB3 since the job ad did not require a MS. The following article gp111 sent further confuses the definition of EB2, as well as eligibility for concurrent filing.

http://www.cooley.com/news/alerts.aspx?ID=000038544320

AmarMalini said:
My husband's company has applied for his GC. His Regional receipt date is 11-02-2003. Any idea when the labor might get certified????

Thanks,
Malini

Hi,

My best guess would be it might take close to an year.

Hope this helps

What are the current dates of processing?

Longtime, I didn't hear any case approvals of Jan 22 2003. Whats happening?
Mine DOT *31 . Still AVM says recieved.. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.