San Francisco Asylum Seekers 2019

They have changed the policy
They schedule interviews roughly 2 months after application. It used to be faster.
In some cases they reject the initial application after 2 months and you have to wait another 2 months after refiling.

They have changed the policy
They schedule interviews roughly 2 months after application. It used to be faster.
In some cases they reject the initial application after 2 months and you have to wait another 2 months after refiling.
Any link to this change?

Wondering how long its taking from interview to IMH in SF approximately currently ....

Is there any link that tells about these timings ..

Today my attorney informed me that no more interview gonna be scheduled for coming 3 weeks because of Coronavirus. All asylum officer will be off until further notice

Today my attorney informed me that no more interview gonna be scheduled for coming 3 weeks because of Coronavirus. All asylum officer will be off until further notice
Only San Fransisco asylum office has been closed and no interview will take place there

Other offices are open but do not accept any walk-in customers

I had a decision pickup for the beginning of next week but it seems I'll not be able to get it. I don't know what will happen, whether they will mail it or will wait till the office re-open on 6th of April.