San Francisco Asylum Seekers 2019

Yes it supposed to receive in 2 weeks after the receipt notice but the ASC was closed till 13th of July due to pandemic now they are open. But I didn’t received any biometric appointment till now.

Yes it supposed to receive in 2 weeks after the receipt notice but the ASC was closed till 13th of July due to pandemic now they are open. But I didn’t received any biometric appointment till now.
When usually do they send interview notice?

Hi guys, is the receipt number of asylum case will send to your mailing address or informed to your attorney first? Please reply

Hi guys, is the receipt number of asylum case will send to your mailing address or informed to your attorney first? Please reply
It is based on the option you selected on the communication page. If they mark all the communication and letters to be mailed to both you and your attorneys address you both will receive if they mark only to be received by the attorneys address only attorney will receive.

Hi all, I have a question does the status in the tracker changes if the usics sends us biometric appointment notice? It’s been 52 days I didn’t received any notice for biometrics am worried that if it was lost in mail or else the uscis is delaying due to pandemic? Please someone let me know. Thank you.

Hi all, I have a question does the status in the tracker changes if the usics sends us biometric appointment notice? It’s been 52 days I didn’t received any notice for biometrics am worried that if it was lost in mail or else the uscis is delaying due to pandemic? Please someone let me know. Thank you.
The ASCs just reopened and they are slowly rescheduling canceled appointments. I've been waiting for 5 months

The ASCs just reopened and they are slowly rescheduling canceled appointments. I've been waiting for 5 months
Okay thanks for letting me know & does the status in tracker changes if they issue biometrics notice?

Looks like LIFO method is working, i filed my case last month and got my appointment in 15 days , while yours is pending for 5 months . We can try do the math if this formula is really in effect with USCIS

Looks like LIFO method is working, i filed my case last month and got my appointment in 15 days , while yours is pending for 5 months . We can try do the math if this formula is really in effect with USCIS
You applied to SFO office?