S. 1932 Status

techy2468 said:
guys i will try to get in touch with isnamerica.org and will post my experience over here.....

sk_bayarea ...you did not answer my question ??

Check your private message.

Hello Everyone,

We had fought hard on S1932 and HR 4241. That is the fact. We stayed on this forum till we got the information from the conference report. Everyone knows that. We have started our efforts again. Lot of new things which will surprise everyone will be coming down the road.

At least now people on this forum know that the owner has GC. As truth is coming out slowly and slowly they are also ready to let go few things but not everything by the way. There is nothing like noble cause in this world. For Example: When you donate money you also get tax credit so frankly speaking there is nothing like noble cause. We are all together working here not for noble cause but to eliminate retrogression so that we can get GC. The logical question to ask is that Do you think that people with GC and citizenship will spend time, efforts and hard earned dollars for others who are affected by Retrogression? Off course not.

We tried to join our hands with ISNAMERICA.org but we found that our goals are different from the people working at ISNAMERICA. The immigration bill coming in February is the only chance we have. We can not take a risk. We want to keep the platform open for all so that authentic discussion takes place and right decissions are taken. NO POLITICS, NO GAMES.

Immigrationvoice.com is the nonprofit organization and nobody owns the organization. In fact the owner of the organization are we all who are fighthing to eliminate retrogression. Nobody would like if someone dictate us. Choice is yours. It is our problem and we have to fight to solve it. It is stupid to expect someone with zero gains to help us in solving this problem.

Cheers

I am totally confused.
Is Immigrationvoice.com and ISN the same ? I remember seeeing ISN link in Immigrationvoice.com
I have seen the home page design of Immigrationvoice.com in isnamerica.org as their new web re-design.
I read isnamerica.org and ISN are working together.

I wish all of them work together for better results.,

Last edited by a moderator:
gth999 said:
I am totally confused.
Is Immigrationvoice.com and ISN the same ? I remember seeeing ISN link in Immigrationvoice.com
I have seen the home page design of Immigrationvoice.com in isnamerica.org as their new web re-design.
I read isnamerica.org and ISN are working together.

I wish all of them work together for better results.

Sorry about the confusion guys. But its time to get our acts together.

Just to answer your question, we at www.immigrationVoice.org are some of the active members from this forum. We just needed a tool to start our campaign and created the site.
isnamerica.org is a seperate website. Their new website may look similar since we first tried to work with isnamerica and created the new design and those pages. I guess they decided to use those pages anyway.

Guys, we are aggressively pursuing our issues in the 2006 bills. We need volunteers from here to step up and take leadership (just like some of us have already done). Lot of work needs to be done. We also should start the funds rolling. w/o revealing too much into the strategy in a public forum, nothing works in terms of legislations w/o $$.
Please act and pass on the message to your other affected friends.

What is wrong with India English?

What is wrong with India English? India English is the most popular English in the whole world! More people speak India English than any other English combined.

gcstrat said:
Guys and gals

There are many negative articles about India/ Indian / IT. Many are based on "viewpoints" not facts. Please also be aware, there is a negative media bias towards everything Indian. So, do not get overboard about one article.

If every Indian had English like the one mentioned in the article, we would not have had the Call Center industry at all. But we know that is not true. The fact is many of such stories are "planted" by people eager to create confusions. It's like "If you cannot beat them, confuse them".

And with all the journalism scandals in the US in the past 5 years, I take all newspaper articles with skepticism.

But, let's get on the task ahead - the comprehensive immigration bill

Regards
GCStrat :)

I am not supporting anybody here.. I got a bit tired with this groups/new groups /new groups .. and new groups.

I know i supported earlier isnamerica as they did good work for last 4,5 months. Otherwise why shd i do support anybody w/o seeing credibility.
If i see good work with immigrationvoice, i will start supporting them.
I am here to support good work, whoever it is, i do not care.

Somebody mentioned Isnamerica is on person name.
But today i visited their website and learned that it is being transfered from personal name to org according to their website. I will check with them and post the facts here. It is good sign of working together.

I just go with the people whoever makes sense.

As somebody saying here,

I do not see any similarities between isnamerica web site and this newly started website..And they even do not have any links on their site, having similarities with any website.
I know it was there some time back and it is taken off now.

Anyway summary is:
Whoever it is, If we stop blaming others and work for the problems, that will increase more credibility and will be fruitful.
And they will gain more support.

sk_bayarea said:
I am not supporting anybody here.. I got a bit tired with this groups/new groups /new groups .. and new groups.

I know i supported earlier isnamerica as they did good work for last 4,5 months. Otherwise why shd i do support anybody w/o seeing credibility.
If i see good work with immigrationvoice, i will start supporting them.
I am here to support good work, whoever it is, i do not care.

Somebody mentioned Isnamerica is on person name.
But today i visited their website and learned that it is being transfered from personal name to org according to their website. I will check with them and post the facts here. It is good sign of working together.

I just go with the people whoever makes sense.

As somebody saying here,

I do not see any similarities between isnamerica web site and this newly started website..And they even do not have any links on their site, having similarities with any website. I know it was there some time back and it is taken off now.

Anyway summary is:
Whoever it is, If we stop blaming others and work for the problems, that will increase more credibility and will be fruitful.
And they will gain more support.

sk_bayarea,

In this post http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1325970&postcount=3692, you revealed that you were in fact Ravi. Now why are you posting as if you are some one else?

If you are really interested in working together, then go ahead and speak with the other group, instead of dissing here.

OMG i am out of this.. that is cut and paste from isnamerica.. can not you understand

Can you pls check the link you posted again..
Then you will come to know about misinterpretation..

OMG i am out of this.. that is cut and paste from isnamerica.. can not you understand that simple thing.

Check the post again clearly..
No forum supports 2 signatures..
If you check your link posted above, it has 2 signatures..
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
Got it ??

check here also, you can find about your misinterpretation..
http://www.isnamerica.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2151#post2151

This is my last post and out of all this.
I will spend my time on the useful postings

I support whoever does good work
Can we stop arguments and work for our problems..
Hell with isnamerica or any thing for that matter.

I just wait for people work and support them whoever is doing good work
That is all simple..
Pls note i do not want to continue this especially in this thread.

Wish you happy new year 2006 ..time for new year celebration..

I am stuck up with retrogression :(

Hi
My PD is Aug 2005 and unfortunately it is EB3

Can somebody educate, the impact of 2001 year applicants
I heard in 2001 year there are tons of applicants and
a bit doubtful that PD may be stuck there.

Probably i do not know much, can somebody shed some light
how much impact it will have
I do not know actual no of applicants applied in that year 2001

hi guys - some experts pls help to know

hi guys - some experts pls help to know

Whether to go for PERM or keep with the labour stuck in BEC for a long time...

Now i got good offer and i am in 4th yr of H1

I am really not having clue what to do..

Can somebody pls suggest whether to stay with old company and keep running behind
BEC labour

Or forget about BEC and apply fresh with PERM??

Hi Mike
I guess, with new bills, if they pass, it will cover lot visas
and 2001 may not give that much effect.

Gurus in this thread can shed light..

Reshmi

mikelee_china12 said:
Hi
My PD is Aug 2005 and unfortunately it is EB3

Can somebody educate, the impact of 2001 year applicants
I heard in 2001 year there are tons of applicants and
a bit doubtful that PD may be stuck there.

Probably i do not know much, can somebody shed some light
how much impact it will have
I do not know actual no of applicants applied in that year 2001

Thanks reshmi, for your kind reply..
It gives a bit relief to me.. :)

If you have any info about the no of applicants, i mean the actual no,

can you pls let us know.. So that we can do some math.
Once again thanks for ur kind reply..

Help from Tucson, AZ

We need help from someone who lives in Tucson, Arizona or in the surrounding area. Is there anybody here who live in Tucson or knows someone who lives in Tucson, AZ and would be willing to help towards retrogression solution.

rashmi from what i have heard.....you should be able to retain your old PD if you file PERM(with same employer), in that case going route of PERM is a good idea ......otherwise everything is worthless.....(current retrogression means you continue with BEC)

mikelee... pessimistly thinking.........you should not expect much from GC (it can take 5-7 years)....if we keep getting ignored by government......and they hike the H1B quota(so that business will be happy).

realistically thinking......i expect some sort of relief by this year end....which means your GC will take around 2-4 years...(or we may become employer independent)

optimistically thinking....we get a pretty good deal by march-april....and everyone becomes current....and everyone has atleast an EAD.....but uscis will still take 2-3 years to process your case

Hi techy good reply with all possible scenario.
Let us pray that 2001 tons of applicants will not kill us..
and do not affect

Wish you hapy new year to all

sorry to bug you techy

seems u r having good info on all these things

i am kind of lost in this retrogression and need some help for informaion

You mentioned that h1 b visa hike is entertained.
I do not think so, because, in recent bill s1932 h1b visa increase is opposed.

I guess it is good sign for us staying here, but bad for new comers.
Sorry new comers..

I wud like to go with realistic thinking..
As we shd not expect too much
Thanks again for replies..
can somebody has the exact no of applicants applied in 2001, can somebody post here.
It helps us to analyze and do some mathematics..
or any links also helpful.

techy2468 said:
mikelee... pessimistly thinking.........you should not expect much from GC (it can take 5-7 years)....if we keep getting ignored by government......and they hike the H1B quota(so that business will be happy).

realistically thinking......i expect some sort of relief by this year end....which means your GC will take around 2-4 years...(or we may become employer independent)

optimistically thinking....we get a pretty good deal by march-april....and everyone becomes current....and everyone has atleast an EAD.....but uscis will still take 2-3 years to process your case

Oh really
If it is the cae i will be lucky as my labour stuck PD is kind of good one.
Thanks for replies

techy2468 said:
rashmi from what i have heard.....you should be able to retain your old PD if you file PERM(with same employer), in that case going route of PERM is a good idea ......otherwise everything is worthless.....(current retrogression means you continue with BEC)