S. 1932 Status

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
yeah isn.Org already did that and they are guiding isnamerica.org

yeah isn.Org already did that and they are guiding isnamerica.org

But again.. we have to encouarge whoever is doing good work..

But go with experinced ones..
 

end_the_wait

Registered Users (C)
sk_bayarea,

I do agree that we should not be reinventing the wheel. But what would you like to work for

- a non profit organization that works on the collective effort of all it's members like ImmigrationVoice.org.

- a website that is owned by a single person. If he is really interested in the cause the better thing to do would be to give the ownership of the site to the organization.

You decide.

sk_bayarea said:
Frankly speaking..not to offence any active member working for our cause..Efforts here and there dilute our cause...

I do not care whoever is doing it..

I care for work and efforts .. rather just discussions.

Isn.org did similar efforts in 2000 year and got success and
now they are guiding IsnAmerica.Org - so i prefer the work only,nothing else.
It is better to go with experienced organization, rather inventing the wheel all over again..
Ofcourse wherever i see good work, i prefer that..
Just my 2 cents.. Ofcourse it is upto individual..
 

njk

Registered Users (C)
sunjoshi,
I am ready to help in any way I can. But I have gone through isnamerica's website and I didn't understand how their goals are different from people in this forum. They seem to have the same goals. I am not against organizing another group, but if all of us unite together in our efforts we will have more strength. This is just my opinion.

sunjoshi said:
Friends,

With our efforts failing to materialize on the S.1932 issue, some of the very active members on this forum decided to join hands and become even more active for the next effort. And like most people on this forum, all of these members are effected by retrogression.

The result - www.immigrationVoice.org, an organization formed specifically to address the retrogression issues facing legal immigrants, as a combined and coordinated effort.

The purpose of this organization is to make an all-out effort at the right time, using the right strategy, in a combined way, as against certain individuals doing on their own. S.1932 was a learning experience.

www.immigrationVoice.org is the tool for our next effort.

Members on this forum such as sunjoshi, pdhakwal, indio0617, vingivi, Black_Logs, Hopeful_123, gc_bronco, Sandeep_N, bklog_sufferer, Vallabhu, rajatism, Lab_cld, nozdam, WaldenPond etc. are among the leading members of immigrationVoice.org. And anybody on this would like to be active and be a leading member or a volunteer are welcome.

The current efforts are:
1. Co-ordinated efforts to address the severe retrogression issue affecting most of the members on this forum.
2. Creating awareness among the lawmakers by working with several other groups to obtain the correct channel for communication.
3. Raising funds to incorporate a media-driven/lobby-driven strategy
4. Involve more affected people and make our voice even louder.

We need your support. We need your input. We need you to step up to the plate and be a part of the solution.

Please go to www.immigrationVoice.org and register yourself. Please sign up as an volunteer or as a core-member and contribute towards the effort to get our permanent legal residence faster.

We need volunteers to help out in:
1. Membership drive/Fund Raising
2. Media relations/PR
3. Lobbying efforts

Questions can be directed to greencard@immigrationVoice.org and we will respond to you at the earliest convenience.

Remember, we are one among you. The more ownership you take of the problem, the faster the resolution will be.

As a group, we attempted to use isnamerica.org as our tool, but since it is a privately-owned website with goals that are different than ours, that did not materialize.

We would urge you to help us to do our share for the community. Please go to http://www.immigrationvoice.org

Thank You
sunjoshi
 

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
sorry i am out of this.. I will go wherver i see work..

sorry i am out of this.. I will go wherver i see work..

Hope nobody objects it
 

pdakwala

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

People can work with any organization. There is nothing wrong in that. But please note that the organization should be focused in solving problems. If the leading people in the organization has some personnel agenda then that is not going to help any way to our cause.

The immigrationvoice.org is the only organization founded by those who are affected by Retrogression. Also people can join them as long as they are willing to spend personel time and do some efforts to resolve the problem. Just ask following few questions to yourself and you will get the answer.

1. Why would a person with Green Card or Citizenship assist us in our Retrogression problem?
2. Who cares the most to resolve the Retrogression problem?
3. No matter what an organization is doing: If there is no return to the organization then why would the owner or organization spend time, money, efforts for us?

The detailed study on each of the organization have revailed that majority of these organization are doing things for personnel gains. Think twice before you join any organization. Call the leading people of the organization and find out if they are willing to give their ownership to someone else. You will get the answer.

Cheers
 

techy2468

Registered Users (C)
guys are you saying that : isnamerica.org is owned by a gc/citizen??

to tell you the fact i tried to join hands with that group a long time back....but they were not rational and very emotional. and now looks like they are losing steam..

infact i think they bloated their membership to 10k (i dont think they have more than few hundred active members....and maybe few thousand registered but inactive...).

sunjoshi: i think you have mentioned that you guys tried to join hands with them......can you share your experience in detail.....

count me in for immigrationvoice.org .....it wont hurt if there are many organizations and they all join hands...at some part of the game..
 

indio0617

Registered Users (C)
techy2468 said:
guys are you saying that : isnamerica.org is owned by a gc/citizen??

to tell you the fact i tried to join hands with that group a long time back....but they were not rational and very emotional. and now looks like they are losing steam..

infact i think they bloated their membership to 10k (i dont think they have more than few hundred active members....and maybe few thousand registered but inactive...).

sunjoshi: i think you have mentioned that you guys tried to join hands with them......can you share your experience in detail.....

count me in for immigrationvoice.org .....it wont hurt if there are many organizations and they all join hands...at some part of the game..


YES.... YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT :)
 

sunjoshi

Registered Users (C)
Techy,

Thanks for your interest.
The answer to your first question is 'yes', and any further discussion is just counter-productive to the problem at hand.

Please register yourself at www.immigrationVoice.org.
I've noticed that you have been a steady contributor here, so you will be a VERY valuable help for the group. We need motivated people like yourself. I am not sure of your location, but we can use some immediate help. Time to market is very critical (lessons learnt from S.1932 experience)

If you need more info, pls send a note to greencard@immigrationvoice.org and one of us can call you.



techy2468 said:
guys are you saying that : isnamerica.org is owned by a gc/citizen??

to tell you the fact i tried to join hands with that group a long time back....but they were not rational and very emotional. and now looks like they are losing steam..

infact i think they bloated their membership to 10k (i dont think they have more than few hundred active members....and maybe few thousand registered but inactive...).

sunjoshi: i think you have mentioned that you guys tried to join hands with them......can you share your experience in detail.....

count me in for immigrationvoice.org .....it wont hurt if there are many organizations and they all join hands...at some part of the game..
 

WaldenPond

Registered Users (C)
rayyan said:
OMG... is www.immigrationvoice.org is different from ISnAmerica.org? ...or it is the same group under diff name... :confused: :confused:


Hello rayyan,

We understand your confusion/concern.

www.immigrationvoice.org is different from ISnAmerica.org

All the members in www.immigrationvoice.org joined hands on this forum especially during S.1932. We are just like you, facing problem due to retrogression. Please go ahead and do your research, check the earlier post of the members of Immigration Voice on this forum and on this thread. In fact sunjoshi actually started this thread which is today grown to around 245 pages.

We realize that there is not much time. If we do not join hands and make our voice heard it will never be heard.

Please join http://www.Immigrationvoice.org and invite all your friends who are effected by retrogression to join the effort.

Thanks,
WaldenPond
 

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
I just saw this... on isnamerica.org

I just saw this... on isnamerica.org..

Ushhhh Full of confusion..

Hi Guys.. Important

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys.. I recently got GC last week of Nov 2005, so members from IP (ofcourse not from isnamerica) are feeling, i may not be valuable addition to our efforts.

Anyway, if some body from you come up, i will just transfer the website registration and will take rest.I would like to put efforts as it is noble cause. I can be any help, if you want...

Pls let us know your opinion on this..
I can transfer all the stuff to you team.
When i started this i did not have GC and like you.
I never felt the difference as i am also like you.. after getting it, now people are seeing differently...

I can transfer all the contacts/info to the team.

__________________
Ravi
 

rayyan

Registered Users (C)
WaldenPond said:
Hello rayyan,

We understand your confusion/concern.

www.immigrationvoice.org is different from ISnAmerica.org

All the members in www.immigrationvoice.org joined hands on this forum especially during S.1932. We are just like you, facing problem due to retrogression. Please go ahead and do your research, check the earlier post of the members of Immigration Voice on this forum and on this thread. In fact sunjoshi actually started this thread which is today grown to around 245 pages.

We realize that there is not much time. If we do not join hands and make our voice heard it will never be heard.

Please join http://www.Immigrationvoice.org and invite all your friends who are effected by retrogression to join the effort.

Thanks,
WaldenPond



Thank you and sorry for such a stupid question. I just hope that we don't have another group again .Since we are losing time I am scared that forminmg so many groups might dilute our cause...
I want to see ALL under one umbrella.
 

rayyan

Registered Users (C)
sk_bayarea said:
I just saw this... on isnamerica.org..

Ushhhh Full of confusion..

Hi Guys.. Important

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys.. I recently got GC last week of Nov 2005, so members from IP (ofcourse not from isnamerica) are feeling, i may not be valuable addition to our efforts.

Anyway, if some body from you come up, i will just transfer the website registration and will take rest.I would like to put efforts as it is noble cause. I can be any help, if you want...

Pls let us know your opinion on this..
I can transfer all the stuff to you team.
When i started this i did not have GC and like you.
I never felt the difference as i am also like you.. after getting it, now people are seeing differently...

I can transfer all the contacts/info to the team.

__________________
Ravi

Oh God, :confused: :confused: :confused: ...I think I will go ahead with sunjoshi, pdakwala , waldenpod .....Since I saw them fighting for us/them during S.1932 .. :) :)
 

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
work together yaar .. no politics..

work together yaar .. no politics..We do not have time to do everything from scratch...

I guess now problem is solved as whoever got GC is going out of isnamerica.org

My only concern is we do not have time...every hour is important..
So let us work under single umberella..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

techy2468

Registered Users (C)
sk_bayarea........what is your involvement in isnameria.org, i am skeptic because i tried to talk and they did not wanted any discussion which was not suitable to them....

infact as i said....it wont hurt if we have many organization......i am going to hang around all of them.....and maybe if people are rational.....we all can join together...
 

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
I will vote to whoever is doing good work..

I will vote to whoever is doing good work..

Tomorrow some x will do good work, i will go to x
If i find y, then i go to y

Simple logic .. no complexity.. :)
 

techy2468

Registered Users (C)
guys i will try to get in touch with isnamerica.org and will post my experience over here.....

sk_bayarea ...you did not answer my question ??
 

sk_bayarea

Registered Users (C)
I prefer everbody join together and work for our cause..

I prefer everbody join together and work for our cause..
Even it under name "X" - i do not care.
Not mathematical X , but i do not care even the actual name is X
 
Top