S. 1932 Status

khodalmd said:
Great Idea Waldenpond,

How about, we form new association like " American Employment base Immigrant association" (AEIA)
that's an excellent name and idea, it sounds better than "isnamerica".

with this, we can get support from people who are already immigrated and haven GC.

We need a leader, an organizer, a hero

In the past week, every minute I saw the momentum under this thread. I believed that if we had and kept this spirit from the introduction of sec. 8001, we might already won the battle.

Today, we suffered from our loss. We are depressed, we are sad, we are losing momentum. I am afraid if we cannot recover from the tragedy, all the spirit will fade away after the holidays.

I saw a lot of thoughts in this forum about what we should go after this defeat. In my humble opnion, we need a leader to organize these thoughts, take actions and lead us to move forward. We need a coordinate working with business lobbyst and AILA to work more efficiently. We need a person who is responsible for collecting our concerns and write to media. We need friends living in DC, VA, and MD to go to the congress to express our thoughts. Finally, we need everybody meet their representive to have our voice heard.

The battle we have lost doesn't mean we will lose the war. We are depressed, but we should not give up! Let's call for a leader who can take the responsibility, who can organize all the effort, who can lead us forward. The war is not over because we are still not freed!!!

I see a thread collecting user information. There are still 149 replies. However, there are thousands of people in the forum. I understand that some people are afraid of this or that. But keep one word in mind, our task cannot be achieved with only 149 people. So please, to those who are still passive, we need your help!!! Please, not only for the others, but also yourself.

Once all the people are united, we can elect a man/woman to lead us for next battle. Rememer, nobody will help you if we don't help ourselves.

Noretro said:
In the past week, every minute I saw the momentum under this thread. I believed that if we had and kept this spirit from the introduction of sec. 8001, we might already won the battle.

Today, we suffered from our loss. We are depressed, we are sad, we are losing momentum. I am afraid if we cannot recover from the tragedy, all the spirit will fade away after the holidays.

I saw a lot of thoughts in this forum about what we should go after this defeat. In my humble opnion, we need a leader to organize these thoughts, take actions and lead us to move forward. We need a coordinate working with business lobbyst and AILA to work more efficiently. We need a person who is responsible for collecting our concerns and write to media. We need friends living in DC, VA, and MD to go to the congress to express our thoughts. Finally, we need everybody meet their representive to have our voice heard.

The battle we have lost doesn't mean we will lose the war. We are depressed, but we should not give up! Let's call for a leader who can take the responsibility, who can organize all the effort, who can lead us forward. The war is not over because we are still not freed!!!

I see a thread collecting user information. There are still 149 replies. However, there are thousands of people in the forum. I understand that some people are afraid of this or that. But keep one word in mind, our task cannot be achieved with only 149 people. So please, to those who are still passive, we need your help!!! Please, not only for the others, but also yourself.

Once all the people are united, we can elect a man/woman to lead us for next battle. Rememer, nobody will help you if we don't help ourselves.

Hello Noretro,

Great thoughts .... I agree 100%.
The idea here is to create the core group who could provide direction and resources for the reast of the group. Please invite more participation .... remember that it is possible that this core group is instrumental to create new law for solution towards retrogression .... after everything that you have gone .... wouldn't you want to be member of the core group .... please come forward to say 'I want to be in Core Group'.

jamiw75 said:
that's an excellent name and idea, it sounds better than "isnamerica".

with this, we can get support from people who are already immigrated and haven GC.

I would suggest a more positive and informative name such s "Talented & Educated Immigrants-in-Wait"

khodalmd said:
Great Idea Waldenpond,

How about, we form new association like " American Employment base Immigrant association" (AEIA)

how to register for this assciate/organization?

we may need it even if we won this battle...

gimme_GC_ASAP said:
I would suggest a more positive and informative name such s "Talented & Educated Immigrants-in-Wait"

Another Great suggestion from gimme_GC_ASAP. This is good ....

Guys we can go through lot of ideas about the name, the first step of the effort is to form the core group .... please come forward to say that 'I want to be in the core group' and everything else will follow .... I have arranged for a conference call tomorrow evening at 8:00pm and will send the details of the conference call to the individuals who want to be in the core group.

gimme_GC_ASAP said:

This could exclude the support of people who already have GC in hand to support and also even if we got GC, we may still need this assocition later.
when child education etc etc come out one day.

As a group, one day we may want to support the universities not so apt to hispanic so much while our kids get a much higher SAT still can't get into universities.
we may want more H-1 visas.
we may want more...
we may want to donate money to certain universities for our kids..

As EB-based immigrants, we have much in common, not only today meet with this terrible retrogression, but we may have more to come in the future.

Hey Guys ..
I see that you are planning for something new regarding another struggle ? may i know what are you suggesting specificly ? new bill or what ?
Thanks for reply,,,

Ms.elegance said:
Hey Guys ..
I see that you are planning for something new regarding another struggle ? may i know what are you suggesting specificly ? new bill or what ?
Thanks for reply,,,

All Members,

This is highly motivated group. Lot of members on this forum has this burning desire to achieve something good. This thread initiated by 'sunjoshi' has been great portal to connected individuals affected by retrogression.

Based on the creative ideas presented on this forum, I have compiled a rough document towards initiative to create a plan for moving forward. The attached document is just a rough draft to start this effort and there maybe repetition in tactics section. Please forgive me for that.... and leave that to the core group to sort out.

Moving forward here is what I propose:

No effort can achieve any success if the effort is not coordinated and well organized. And here we are talking about changing US Constitution. I do not think it is much useful to simply do what we have been doing in the past i.e. making calls and sending faxes in an uncoordinated way. I think we can do better and really create the impact with organized effort. To achieve this we need group of individuals who have shown commitment and motivation in this forum. I propose following group (I have deliberately excluded myself from this group not because I am not ready to take responsibility but because I do not want to create this false impression as if I am bullying the effort. So I would request to not write back telling that I am not taking any responsibility.).

## Create a Core group of that consist of sunjoshi, pdakwala, indio0617, spgtopper, indionozdam, neha_wal, stucklabor, khodalmd, pallu2004, kalimmigration, rucshaca, mydearcard, gth999, ram_ram, jamiw75, Hopeful_123, Canadian_Dream. This group will initiate and plan the effort. First thing is to exchange emails and phones where these members could be reached. Organize a conference call tomorrow evening at 8:00 pm or any other time suitable to these members at the earliest. The members of this group will travel on personal resources to Washington to meet decision makers.##

(I am ready to travel to Washington and other places anytime and put in $5000 on behalf of anybody with financial resource deficit rather than motivation deficit. I do not want to create a false impression here.... I struggle everyday to meet my ends.... But I think this is a very important issue).

And if any member wants to be part of the core group, just know that by expressing that desire you are the member of the core group. I just created this list of core group members just because there has to be some beginning and this guidance from these individuals has been immeasurable to this forum. I invite suggestion and ideas from all the members and especially from the members listed above because they have to express the commitment before the effort could initiate. If anybody do not want to part of this or want to put in effort the way it is right now, well that can go in parallel to this effort.

And if anything written here is offensive to anybody, I sincerely apologize because the intent of this is not to offend anybody.
This is just the beginning.... Please participate.

WaldenPond

WaldenPond said:
All Members,

This is highly motivated group. Lot of members on this forum has this burning desire to achieve something good. This thread initiated by 'sunjoshi' has been great portal to connected individuals affected by retrogression.

Based on the creative ideas presented on this forum, I have compiled a rough document towards initiative to create a plan for moving forward. The attached document is just a rough draft to start this effort and there maybe repetition in tactics section. Please forgive me for that.... and leave that to the core group to sort out.

Moving forward here is what I propose:

No effort can achieve any success if the effort is not coordinated and well organized. And here we are talking about changing US Constitution. I do not think it is much useful to simply do what we have been doing in the past i.e. making calls and sending faxes in an uncoordinated way. I think we can do better and really create the impact with organized effort. To achieve this we need group of individuals who have shown commitment and motivation in this forum. I propose following group (I have deliberately excluded myself from this group not because I am not ready to take responsibility but because I do not want to create this false impression as if I am bullying the effort. So I would request to not write back telling that I am not taking any responsibility.).

## Create a Core group of that consist of sunjoshi, pdakwala, indio0617, spgtopper, indionozdam, neha_wal, stucklabor, khodalmd, pallu2004, kalimmigration, rucshaca, mydearcard, gth999, ram_ram, jamiw75, Hopeful_123, Canadian_Dream. This group will initiate and plan the effort. First thing is to exchange emails and phones where these members could be reached. Organize a conference call tomorrow evening at 8:00 pm or any other time suitable to these members at the earliest. The members of this group will travel on personal resources to Washington to meet decision makers.##

(I am ready to travel to Washington and other places anytime and put in $5000 on behalf of anybody with financial resource deficit rather than motivation deficit. I do not want to create a false impression here.... I struggle everyday to meet my ends.... But I think this is a very important issue).

And if any member wants to be part of the core group, just know that by expressing that desire you are the member of the core group. I just created this list of core group members just because there has to be some beginning and this guidance from these individuals has been immeasurable to this forum. I invite suggestion and ideas from all the members and especially from the members listed above because they have to express the commitment before the effort could initiate. If anybody do not want to part of this or want to put in effort the way it is right now, well that can go in parallel to this effort.

And if anything written here is offensive to anybody, I sincerely apologize because the intent of this is not to offend anybody.
This is just the beginning.... Please participate.

WaldenPond

Guys,
Please count me in I know I cannot o to Washington, but anything else I will do my best.

recruiter said:
Guys,
Please count me in I know I cannot o to Washington, but anything else I will do my best.

recruiter, You are a Good Man. This is good .... Help me to please invite more members .... please do not let this momentum go away .... otherwise we will be where we are today on 26-Feb-2006. And I and so many others believe and know that we can do better .....

For being the first person to come forward and declare your intent .... recruiter .... You are my Hero.

I feel already IsnAmerica.Org proved for service, why Can not we join them

I feel already IsnAmerica.Org proved for service, why Can not we join them.

They already provided service which is excellent and even some poll is saying they did good service..

They have good lobbying effort going on and ISN.Org is backing them.

For folks who do not know, ISN.Org already did lobbying efforts by hiring Rick Scwartz and got good success.

Now IsnAmerica.org is doing same now..
Why can not we encouarge the people who already did some good piece of work..
Rather reinveting the wheel..
Just my thoughts and comments are welcome..

I will volunteer to be part of the core group. I will also volunteer to get a web host for this new association. I think we should keep things simple by just having a Forum and a Wiki.

gc_bronco said:
I will volunteer to be part of the core group. I will also volunteer to get a web host for this new association. I think we should keep things simple by just having a Forum and a Wiki.

Good Thoughts gc_bronco. Welcome to the group ....

Hi WaldenPond,
I read your list of plan and strategy, looks very interesting and professional. Can you really be leader of this group and provide all information during the all way till our victory. I was following this thread from the first day and did not see your name before, actually I also did not post, but I did send faxes, I did my best.
Can I ask you, Are you attorney?
I ask this because today was really bad day and it did me and I think other people more angry, I really want win this war, but we need very good leader to find right way.
Sorry if I ask some thing wrong

brkl1935 said:
Hi WaldenPond,
I read your list of plan and strategy, looks very interesting and professional. Can you really be leader of this group and provide all information during the all way till our victory. I was following this thread from the first day and did not see your name before, actually I also did not post, but I did send faxes, I did my best.
Can I ask you, Are you attorney?
I ask this because today was really bad day and it did me and I think other people more angry, I really want win this war, but we need very good leader to find right way.
Sorry if I ask some thing wrong

Hello brkl1935,

Your questions are genuine. I will be with the group and this effort all the way to the victory and after that. I am not a leader of this or any other group, just putting in effort to organize the effort of so many motivated individuals on this forum. Anybody on this forum who wants to be the leader is one. I have been silent worker and just like yourself followed this thread from long time. I am not an attorney. Today has been a bad day for all of us and even though I am down too, I know that this is not over …. not yet, not like this, not till this issue is resolved in justified manner.

And I was the one of the first on this forum to mention that section 8 is not part of the final report of the conference committee. Not that I am any proud of posting such information. But in the same post I did mention that I will do it … and do it alone and go to Washington and work for this issue, even if I have to do it alone.

WaldenPond