S. 1932 Status

I guess the conference is done - so, 8001 is either in or out at this time - whenever it is put up on the House or Senate website, we will know...

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
S1932 -- conferance report -- reocncilation budget report ordered printed ..

citzapplicant said:
They are in and approved. Just verified.

i was told by someone that this forum is read by many people & some anti-immigrant bastards might try various tactics to slow down the efforts of GC aspirants.
I would not give a damn to a posting where the person posting it is not very forthcoming with evidence.
I do hope you also share the same opinion :)

I Think It Will Take Another Hour Before Our Bill Will Be Presented.but I Don't Think They Will Be Presenting All The Details Of The Bill.they Will Just Give The Highlights Like They Did For The Defense Bill That Was Just Presentd And Televised On C Span.
So How Will We Know All The Contents Of The Bill??????

After 1 hr discussion on defenxe appropriation they go with S1932

1:13 A.M. -
DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 639.

S. 1932:
to provide for reconciliation pursuant to section 202(a) of the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2006 ( H. Con. Res. 95)

Conference report filed.

So even if they have the provisions lncluded in a bill, there is chance it may not get approved ???? :CONFUSED:

Well, the House and Senate do need to vote on and approve the Conference Committee Report before it can be sent to the President - from what I understand, that usually happens because it only gets to the Conference after it passes both houses in some version and the Conference Committee is supposed to be hashing out any difference between the Houses.

As far as I understand the legislative process, our fate is pretty much sealed at this point - one way or another. If it's in the bill and it gets approved, then we are past this crisis successfully. If it's not in the Report, it doesn't make the slightest difference to us whether or not the Report is passed by any house.

saher said:
So even if they have the provisions lncluded in a bill, there is chance it may not get approved ???? :CONFUSED:

Should we call budget committee now as the bill already ordered and printed?

baskin said:
I Think It Will Take Another Hour Before Our Bill Will Be Presented.but I Don't Think They Will Be Presenting All The Details Of The Bill.they Will Just Give The Highlights Like They Did For The Defense Bill That Was Just Presentd And Televised On C Span.
So How Will We Know All The Contents Of The Bill??????

Why are you wasting time with him? He is just making things up. I think last time he was quite happy when nobody ever bothered to reply his post at all.

baskin said:
Here Comes Back Desideccan.what Is The Source Of Your Information??

Sathishk said:
Should we call budget committee now as the bill already ordered and printed?
Please call someone and find out what is the deal. If you get a chance to talk to them please find out whether Recapturing of EB visa is included in the final report from the conference committee.