S. 1932 Status

Mr. Hayworth has put in an amendment to HR4437 for 65000 more visa in VB

anybody see this?
Hayworth suggested puting 65,000 visa into EB as amendment of the house version.
If he is from house and also in the conference committee, then maybe we should ask him to support the senate version.

---------------
Mr. Hayworth has put in an amendment to HR4437 ..eliminate family 4 th preference visas and add those numbers to Employment based ....

Text of this amendment

http://www.rules.house.gov/109/spec..._hayworth95.pdf

rucshaca said:
sent 18 faxes.

Now, let me work on leaving voice messages.....

WE MUST CALL TOMORROW SHARP AT 9:00 AM "ALL" THE SENATORS IN THE LIST !!!!

[ I have taken a day off tomorrow to do anything that i can !!! ]
I just want to ask you something , the final bill will be approved during the meeting of tom. morning or there will be another meeting and negotiations in Senate ?
Thanks for your concern...

After the conference committe meeting, the text of the Bill will be finalized. We are trying to include "immigration reforms" in the text.

After the text is finalized, it will then go to Senate and House for voting. BUT if the conference committe meeting will not include the immigration reforms, then even if it go back to Senate and House, we will not care !

Correct me if iam wrong above.

And Hopefully tomorrow, the conference committe meeting (which is underway, close doors) will make their judgement.

There is a danger that our "immigration reforms" may not be included. So, we are trying our best to turn around the table and include our reforms.

I have drafted a letter, let me know what u think

Yo Dude,

The purpose of this writing is to get a load of support to that unused previously expired visa thing. Not sure what you all guys are doing, sleeping at work, sipping the damn coffee or what. We all have done our part in faxing and wasting our valuable papers, does that mean anything to you or no? I am asking if or no, is it now or never?

Y’all probably don’t know about this bill, right. Yeah, it’s not about a cafeteria bill which can be regarded as trash, its all about S1932 bill – not your license plate either. Y’all know how much money I spend in taxes this year alone, you would not wanna know coz, you may leave your boss job and come work being an Oracle Freak. Even I paid that much in tax, there is no green card for me. I thought you guys wanted to have green exchange green, plain and simple. You scratch my back and I will do the same – I gave green money and I need green card. Many people noticed the shortage of American worker, not in senate or in house, but in IT or working in US. You guys should have noticed it as well. Why only Nurses are getting privileges, is it because they are really CUTE??? I am asking you boss, why this discrimination???

I live here legal, all my life I have been doing nothing but legalizing my way of life. You guys wanna favor the illegal now, oh dude, go to eye doc and see if they give you big fat eyeglasses, you may clearly see it after that, we will pay your medical bill.

Or are you all supporting the Illegal Immigrant, just because it’s cheap for you all to keep them as a Nanny? The world is changing, and we are here still, in an expectation of getting green card, when that will be true. If you guys want citizenship of our country, we will vote on your choice, and this is the time you should vote on ours.

I will take you to starbucks if you all support my request and ask others too, they are free to join.

It’s my payday today, so I am going to spend all the money for you, just for the sake of GC.

Yours sincerely,
The humble requester.

Sent Faxes, called and left messages

Keep up the good work guys, I have sent 8 faxes on my name, wife and other friends name. I have also called and left a message for the senators. Two of the senators didnt have any voice mail feature and they just disconnect the phone after telling you their office hours and one senators mail box was full.

Great going guys,Lets prove immigration-law and ppl who blindly believe immigration-law rather than the senator's words wrong.

Great Going !!!

I have left voice messages and have sent 24 faxes. I will get up tomorrow morning and start calling senators at 9:00 AM.

It's 12:20 AM - EST for me.

Meanwhile, folks who are in east coast can work on getting House committe memeber, that be great.

We have a list of Senate committe members but not House committe members.

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP !!!!!!!

YeahRight! said:
Yo Dude,

The purpose of this writing is to get a load of support to that unused previously expired visa thing. Not sure what you all guys are doing, sleeping at work, sipping the damn coffee or what. We all have done our part in faxing and wasting our valuable papers, does that mean anything to you or no? I am asking if or no, is it now or never?

Y’all probably don’t know about this bill, right. Yeah, it’s not about a cafeteria bill which can be regarded as trash, its all about S1932 bill – not your license plate either. Y’all know how much money I spend in taxes this year alone, you would not wanna know coz, you may leave your boss job and come work being an Oracle Freak. Even I paid that much in tax, there is no green card for me. I thought you guys wanted to have green exchange green, plain and simple. You scratch my back and I will do the same – I gave green money and I need green card. Many people noticed the shortage of American worker, not in senate or in house, but in IT or working in US. You guys should have noticed it as well. Why only Nurses are getting privileges, is it because they are really CUTE??? I am asking you boss, why this discrimination???

I live here legal, all my life I have been doing nothing but legalizing my way of life. You guys wanna favor the illegal now, oh dude, go to eye doc and see if they give you big fat eyeglasses, you may clearly see it after that, we will pay your medical bill.

Or are you all supporting the Illegal Immigrant, just because it’s cheap for you all to keep them as a Nanny? The world is changing, and we are here still, in an expectation of getting green card, when that will be true. If you guys want citizenship of our country, we will vote on your choice, and this is the time you should vote on ours.

I will take you to starbucks if you all support my request and ask others too, they are free to join.

It’s my payday today, so I am going to spend all the money for you, just for the sake of GC.

Yours sincerely,
The humble requester.

YeahRight, Very funny. Won't get us anywhere, but very funny

webfax posted to CA, TN, VT

Team: 3rd round of webfax was made to CA , TN , VT thru isnamerica.org
terrific effort guys. lets keep the momentum going ... good luck to all.

Faxed to conference committee members

Faxed to conference committee members and CA, MA, WA senators/congressmen for my friends and myself.
Let's pray hard for our dream coming true.

I have left message, send email also ......

Lets hope and pray for the best today, Start calling guys get the momentum started for the day. Do we know who are the house members apart from the Senators in the committee.

Judgement day

guys,
Today is the judgement day. keep on calling and making faxes.
Ask the friends,relatives others to call to the conference committee.

WangChung,

I guess, you are from China. I request you to involve more and more people from China for calling and fax campaign.

As you know, Indian community is very much active. If we get same thrust from other community like, China, Philipine, Maxico (Only legal), it will creat good impact.

Please keep it up and spread messege to every one.

Thanks

WangChung said:
Faxed to conference committee members and CA, MA, WA senators/congressmen for my friends and myself.
Let's pray hard for our dream coming true.

how can we find the conference committee members from house of representative. bec i don't think they have heard from us . Should we create alink on isnamerica.org and send faxes to all the members who have in past voted on Immigration issues? :rolleyes:

I sent WebFax

I sent webFax to confirmed to Conference Committee Members, althought is seems I'm only Vietnamese in this forum :)), we all are in same boat, no matter where you are born.

Faxed multiple times to different members of congress/senate

Please do the same and keep fighting...hopefully by the end of this week we will cheer and feel satisfied for a job well done