RTD Tracker

Hi Lekarstvo.
Where did you see a lot of approval posts about RTD ?

Thank you.
If you applied from june to August 2021 u should receive yours soon as most of the people who applied in July and June 2021 got their RTD in the last few weeks ago! I applied in August and still waiting for mine but i guess i will get it in the next 2-3 weeks!

Hi Lekarstvo.
Where did you see a lot of approval posts about RTD ?

Thank you.
Hi! I follow some other forum sites, aswell. And I saw some people shared their experince in this forum. And also when I make wide search on Case Tracker app, I see too many I-131 approval on January and February.

Attachments

• F2451B0F-FE66-4971-BA9B-C3F688CAC1F3.jpeg
    F2451B0F-FE66-4971-BA9B-C3F688CAC1F3.jpeg
    585.8 KB · Views: 70
Hi! I follow some other forum sites, aswell. And I saw some people shared their experince in this forum. And also when I make wide search on Case Tracker app, I see too many I-131 approval on January and February.
Great app, thank you so much !

If you applied from june to August 2021 u should receive yours soon as most of the people who applied in July and June 2021 got their RTD in the last few weeks ago! I applied in August and still waiting for mine but i guess i will get it in the next 2-3 weeks!
Looks like its taking about 9 months to get RTD?

Did you get yours?

Which App/website is this pls?

Anyone here that applied in November 2021? This is getting really frustrating... 12 months waiting for 12 month validity o_O

Anyone here that applied in November 2021? This is getting really frustrating... 12 months waiting for 12 month validity o_O
Lol I applied in the first week of August 2021 and still got nothing! You still have long journey my friend! I had plans to travel in July but now I’m hopeless!

USCiS need to fix their processing time. I heard that for citizens you can apply for Mobile Passport if they need travel abroad. Do USCiS have similar for Travel Document ?

USCiS need to fix their processing time. I heard that for citizens you can apply for Mobile Passport if they need travel abroad. Do USCiS have similar for Travel Document ?
no they don't . also the mobile passport is not a replacement for a regular passport it's only use for the entering the US at select airports

Hello everyone. Does anybody travel with RTD with no green card with some unauthorized stay before asylum application (3 months of lapse between admit until day and asylum application)?

Hello everyone. Does anybody travel with RTD with no green card with some unauthorized stay before asylum application (3 months of lapse between admit until day and asylum application)?
You need to contact an attorney asap before you even think about going overseas!

You need to contact an attorney asap before you even think about going overseas!
Thank you for replying. I will, but, Do you know anybody who was approved with application in out of status, travel ban will take effect after 180 days.
Individuals who have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence while in the United States must obtain a waiver of inadmissibility to overcome the unlawful presence bars under section 212(a)(9)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act before they can return.

Thank you for replying. I will, but, Do you know anybody who was approved with application in out of status, travel ban will take effect after 180 days.
Individuals who have accrued more than 180 days of unlawful presence while in the United States must obtain a waiver of inadmissibility to overcome the unlawful presence bars under section 212(a)(9)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act before they can return.
Actually i know no body who got approved with application in out of status but the safest solution is yeah to contact a well trusted immigration attorney to be in the safe side