RTD Tracker

regular process
the letter says that they will process the case after they receive the rfe. If I don't hear from them 60 days, I should call the number given.
I am sending them my current RTD which is ready to use but expires end of September. If they don't send second RTD in 60 days, than I can expedite
Aha got you so i think it’s regular process and doesn’t mean you will get it any soon ! Ugh that sucks

hello fellas

I apply since July 2021 and I m still waiting . this the 2 nd time I apply and I didn't send the old RTD with the application . ughh I start giving up.

NSC I just got an approval notification this week. it took 12.5 months, I hope to get it in a week.

Any news ?? Any updates? Anyone knows what month they are working at nowadays? On the official site it says February 2021 but you can’t trust USCIS processing time online it’s all bs

Second RTD application

07/07/21 - I-131 mailed to TSC
07/09/21 - Received by MSC
07/16/21 - Application was transferred to another office for processing. (NSC)
07/29/21 - Fingerprints were taken

02/24/22 - RFE letter received (requesting firs RTD to be surrendered)
03/08/22 - RFE received by USCIS
03/21/22 - Case was approved

C
Second RTD application

07/07/21 - I-131 mailed to TSC
07/09/21 - Received by MSC
07/16/21 - Application was transferred to another office for processing. (NSC)
07/29/21 - Fingerprints were taken

02/24/22 - RFE letter received (requesting firs RTD to be surrendered)
03/08/22 - RFE received by USCIS
03/21/22 - Case was approv
Congratulationsssss hopefully i will get mine soon I can’t wait for it! I applied in August 5th so i guess I’m getting closer

Thank you. I believe my RTD was supposed to be approved 1 month ago. I saw many approval posts last month but I received RFE letter, may be it delayed 1 month.
So, I hope you will receive your approval e-mail soon.
Congratulationsssss hopefully i will get mine soon I can’t wait for it! I applied in August 5th so i guess I’m getting closer

Thank you. I believe my RTD was supposed to be approved 1 month ago. I saw many approval posts last month but I received RFE letter, may be it delayed 1 month.
Thanks I appreciate it and hopefully i get it soon

Hi Lekarstvo.
Where did you see a lot of approval posts about RTD ?

Thank you.