RFE on EAD application

what about me?

nhusson said:
good deal! so it looks like we're going to wait for 60 days before getting approved (if approved)...

congrats again
Congrats, guys! But, what about me? My lawyer said that he never heard about inverview at local office for 765 cases. did you guys know anything?

DocPC

do not cte about LUD/ND at this point :mad:

Approved as well

just got approved for I765 (EAD)...took some time but finally it's approved...

now let's see what's going to happen after the transfer to TSC for the I140/I485

do you think I ama eligible for interim EAD?

nhusson said:
just got approved for I765 (EAD)...took some time but finally it's approved...

now let's see what's going to happen after the transfer to TSC for the I140/I485

Congrats, nhusson. I feeldamned,man! Anywas, guys!!I need your insights. I filed 765 on 11/25/05 and replied RFE andthey acknowledged on 3/11/06. I received trnasfer note to local office on 4/5/05. From the original date, it is way over 90 days. Can I do infopass and make appointment for EAD? what should i do? Or dumb wait till apple drops?

Please help!!!

Once you reply to an RFE, it resets everything...that is, you need to start counting from the date they get your response to the RFE on...after 60 days, you're entitled to call them and ask for the status of your case...

and yes, you could apply for interim EAD since it's been 90 days since the original filing...

I feel sorry for you, and sadly I'm not even going to use the RFE anytime soon,...too busy with my current job (he said while spending 2 hours everyday on this forum ;-)

Received EADs (finally)

Apparently it was successful talking to USCIS officer at Infopass appointment. We went there on 4/11/06 and found out they had switched the apartment number and today (4/20/06) we finally got both EAD cards.

Friends, I got an email saying I have an RFE on my EAD, does any one know what do they usually ask for in this kind of RFE? My wife's EAD got approved today and mine has an RFE...

Could be the pictures. I heard sometimes they don't like the ones your submitted and they request new ones through an RFE.

nscagony,

Thank you for the reply. Its strange but today I received an email from them saying
"Card production ordered". I am confused now!

May be RFE status was a mistake...

Maybe the electronic system was confused. I read about this before, first it says RFE and then it shows approved (card production ordered means you will get the card soon).