RFE on EAD application

My EAD RFE got LUDs on 2/16 (received by CSC on 2/13) and 2/19, nothing else yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should wait to the processing date to reach to our RFE RD date. now the processing date is Jan. 26th and my RFE RD date is Feb. 16th. so I think this is the case!!!

guys, do you get an email when you got the LUD acknowledging the receipt of the RFE response? Or just a LUD...

it is random,man!

nhusson said:
guys, do you get an email when you got the LUD acknowledging the receipt of the RFE response? Or just a LUD...
When my wife's LUD changed, it came with e-mails. It happened to me when I received RFE's. But after I replied to RFE, only LUD changed three times without e-mail notice. I am not sure what I should expect.

Besides, my friend who filed a week after me (do not work for the same employee) got FP notice for the next week. I don't. I can't see any regularity or pattern.

FRUSTRATING!!! :mad: :confused: :eek: :( :D

is there anyone who knows which number I should call to talk with costumer service of CSC. when I am calling 1-800-375-5283 there is no option to talk with costumer service?!?!

ohh man there is no news about these damn EADs. I am in San Diego so I think I should go to the Laguna Niguel office!. is there anyone who knows about this office? do they have office there and can we go personaly there?

Not that it helps too much. Indicate that you don't know your case number...then you will eventually be transferred to a live individual and not the endless loop. They are not the friendliest, but at least you can talk to someone. Else, you could do infopass and talk to a local USCIS officer.

azamani123 said:
is there anyone who knows which number I should call to talk with costumer service of CSC. when I am calling 1-800-375-5283 there is no option to talk with costumer service?!?!

yah, I called them but nothing new.
there is another possibility also for our EAD. because they moved our EAD to the TX service center, probably we should wait to get the EAD card from TX center not CA.

are we sure the EAD cases have been moved? I didn't get any receipt or notification saying that my I765 was transferred as well

no I didn't mean that EAD is moved to the TX center. but I think probably becasue the moved our I-485 to TX and EAD is based on I-485 probably that is why there is this much delay on the EAD. I don't know how but I think something is related to it !?!?!?!!?

nhusson said:
are we sure the EAD cases have been moved? I didn't get any receipt or notification saying that my I765 was transferred as well

I got the transfer notice for my wife's I-485 today with mail. but not for my I-485. can it be related to the delay of EAD?!?!

LUD on EAD

I got a LUD on my EAD but message is the same ('we have recieved you RFE on ....') what this means? am I going to get another RFE after 1.5 month?!?!?!?! yesterday I called the costumer service and checked my status. can this update be because of that or no?

I got receipts for I485 for both my wife and myself, got a LUD on my EAD on 3/28/2006 but no message change...yes in the past I got LUD's just because I called the customer service, but usually the message changed as well

no updates for me at all

azamani123 said:
I got another LUD 0n 4/01/06 on my EAD. no message change.

Well, since 17th, no LUD updates on my case. it will be four weeks thif Friday since their acknowledgement of RFE receipt- new signature!!

PC

DocPC said:
Well, since 17th, no LUD updates on my case. it will be four weeks thif Friday since their acknowledgement of RFE receipt- new signature!!

PC

I have a question. When you guys responded to your RFE when your status got updated? My lawyers responded March 29th, but still no changes in LUDs or messages ...

Thanks!

it takes a few days.

vitale said:
I have a question. When you guys responded to your RFE when your status got updated? My lawyers responded March 29th, but still no changes in LUDs or messages ...

Thanks!

It takes me about a week before LUD changed. Mine changed again last night, no message change.

765 RFE sent 3/6. LUD 3/11, 3/18, 23, 4/4

140/485 trnasferd to TSC LUD 3/27