RFE on EAD application

azamani123

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

I am starting this new thread for the ones which got RFE on their EAD application recently. please update your status on this forum

my case

in my case there was RFE recieved on 2/16 and LUD on 2/27. but nothing yet. no LUD from then no approval. :confused: :(

you may need a new signature!

nhusson said:
got RFE on march 6th for my EAD, still don't know what they want
Dude,
Sorry to her that. We suspected missing photos again, but I got the RFE for the signature. I sent back to my lawyers'officve and They filed bck to USCIS. I am waiting for LUD change and of course am dying for my EAD.

DocPC

131 ND 11/29/05, AD: 2/2/06 Receivd: 2/9/05
I765 ND 11/29/05 wife AD:2/21/06 received: 2/25/05
LUD:2/23/06 RFE received: 3/3/06 refiled: 3/7/06
I 140, 485 ND/LUD 11/29/05

I'm not sure what you mean by new Signature...is there any special format you need to follow?

it seems that signature should be small enough to be able to put on the card!!!. I send my signature on 2/16 (they recieved on 2/16) but nothing yet. I don't know what they are doing...

I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 RD 11/15/05
I-765 AD 2/11/06 recieved 2/15/06 (my wife's)
I-765 RFE 2/11/06 RD of RFE 2/16/06 LUD 2/21 2/27 nothing else....
AP recieved for both (my wife and myself)

nhusson said:
I'm not sure what you mean by new Signature...is there any special format you need to follow?

wow, signatue issue

azamani123 said:
it seems that signature should be small enough to be able to put on the card!!!. I send my signature on 2/16 (they recieved on 2/16) but nothing yet. I don't know what they are doing...

I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 RD 11/15/05
I-765 AD 2/11/06 recieved 2/15/06 (my wife's)
I-765 RFE 2/11/06 RD of RFE 2/16/06 LUD 2/21 2/27 nothing else....
AP recieved for both (my wife and myself)

Hmm, you did not receive the card even afte three weeks that you sent the signature form back. Now I am depressed. Why did all happen to primary applicant of EB2?? Wive's EAD were approved without any problem. Is there any chance that the same person is certifying ours??? wierd!

yes this is weird...and now miraculously with all those RFE's they jumped to dec 25th 2005 as the "priority date" for EAD...

another day and no good news... damn it...

nhusson said:
yes this is weird...and now miraculously with all those RFE's they jumped to dec 25th 2005 as the "priority date" for EAD...

Well guys, I dont think any of you has it delayed like mine. I had mentioned my case in the CSC thread, but nobody bothered to respond.

My I-140 was filed in Aug 05 and I got a RFE at the end of January. I have done MS in US and they wanted the transcript of the courses it seems. The transcript was send and I got a LUD about it on 01/25/06.

After that I havent heard a thing. When I contacted my attorney to ask him to email CSC, he keeps saying that there is a 60 day period before they can be contacted. Is that true ? Can I just email CSC myself ? Has any of you tried that ?

maverick534

unfortunatly that is true. this 60 days is sucks. have you got your other documents like Ap or EAD or you have not applied for them? what about FP? did you have it done or no? the only thing which we can do is wait to see what happens....

maverick534 said:
Well guys, I dont think any of you has it delayed like mine. I had mentioned my case in the CSC thread, but nobody bothered to respond.

My I-140 was filed in Aug 05 and I got a RFE at the end of January. I have done MS in US and they wanted the transcript of the courses it seems. The transcript was send and I got a LUD about it on 01/25/06.

After that I havent heard a thing. When I contacted my attorney to ask him to email CSC, he keeps saying that there is a 60 day period before they can be contacted. Is that true ? Can I just email CSC myself ? Has any of you tried that ?

yes this is true you need to wait 60 days after an RFE to check the status of your app (I would actually call them, not email them)

I just got an email from my lawyer, the RFE on EAD is about my signature...this is a joke...

Thanks guys. That is good to know. Well I guess I have to wait another 10 more days before I can get my attorney to do anything. Hopefully, they should get back to all of our RFEs soon....

Since you guys are more experienced, let me ask you this. I had the impression that generally, they give an approval as soon as they get the response for an RFE if there are no issues. But from the posts here and what I hear, it seems CSC is not really responsive on getting back to RFEs .. or does it really mean that we have more issues in the pipeline before we get our I-140s approved.

Oh I forgot to mention, I did not file for either cause (when the dates were current), my fiancee lives outside the country and our marriage was still in the decision stage. Now I am engaged and going to get married in another 3 months. So hopefully, I should be able to apply for them as soon as I am married (fingers crossed).

azamani123 said:
maverick534

unfortunatly that is true. this 60 days is sucks. have you got your other documents like Ap or EAD or you have not applied for them? what about FP? did you have it done or no? the only thing which we can do is wait to see what happens....

is there any one who knows how they assign the case number? I found a case (EAD) which was not approved and it is approved on March 9th and it has a LUD od March 10th. I just don't know how they are processing the cases? in order of case number or LUD or ... this case which has AD on March 9th has a case number lower than mine and it is WAC060355XXXX. any idea?!?!?

sorry to hear that. What can I say?

nhusson said:
yes this is true you need to wait 60 days after an RFE to check the status of your app (I would actually call them, not email them)

I just got an email from my lawyer, the RFE on EAD is about my signature...this is a joke...

Sorry to hear that. What can I say? My LUD changed on 3/11 that USCIS acknowledged the receipt of RFE, i.e. my signature. No changes after that. Will see how long it will take.

DocPC

me too. I got the same thing. they got RFE on Feb. 16th. but NOTHING yet!!!! :mad: :mad: :confused: :( :mad: :( :confused: :eek:

nhusson said:
Ok, my lawyer sent the RFE back to USCIS...still cannot believe I got an RFE just for that :(

LUD is changed twice, but the same message.

vitale said:
I just got my RFE. Same thing.

My LUD was changed twice on 3/11/06 and 3/15, but the same message. My lawyer said that I should get in 2~3 weeks. so we wil see. Good luck to everyone.

DocPC
EB2/RIR/CA PD 10/03
131/140/485/765 ND 11/29/05
131 AD 2/2/06 for me and wife
765 AD 2/21/06 for wife
765 RFE LUD 3/15/06
no FP