RFE on EAD application

DocPC said:
It takes me about a week before LUD changed. Mine changed again last night, no message change.

765 RFE sent 3/6. LUD 3/11, 3/18, 23, 4/4

140/485 trnasferd to TSC LUD 3/27

My 765: RFE 3/3, response sent 3/29 no changes to the case since then. Message says they sent the RFE and waiting for the response.

I am waiting for EAD for about 2 month (after sending back the RFE) I hope it becomes faster. I had 2 LUD last weekend but no approval yet. I have my fingure crossed to see my EAD on my mail box soon.....
good luck to all

Last edited by a moderator:
I am screwed big time

Guys! I got unbelievable message today! Please see below. If EAD is this hard, what is going to happen to my 140 and 485?

DocPC

status of my cases- I do not give a %$^& at this point!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On April 5, 2006, we transferred your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION to our office in LOS ANGELES, CA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in LOS ANGELES, CA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

DocPC said:
Guys! I got unbelievable message today! Please see below. If EAD is this hard, what is going to happen to my 140 and 485?

DocPC

status of my cases- I do not give a %$^& at this point!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On April 5, 2006, we transferred your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION to our office in LOS ANGELES, CA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in LOS ANGELES, CA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

My guess would be - they want you to come and pick it up in person...
I can't think of any other explanations.

got another LUD today 04/05/2006 but no message change...been having a couple of LUD's those last 10 days but no message change...wonder what they're up to

are you sure?

vitale said:
My guess would be - they want you to come and pick it up in person...
I can't think of any other explanations.
vitale, are you sure?

DocPC said:
vitale, are you sure?

One cannot be sure about anything when it comes to document processing by govermental agency. That was my guess.

I hope you'll get your EAD or better I140/485 approved soon.

gh0001 said:
today I just got the EAD approval email.

EAD RFE received by CSC on Feb. 13.

Congratulations! I assume signature issues too?
So they got your response Feb. 13th and apporved it Apr. 7th - 2 months ...

I am screwed big time, II

guys,

Am I cursed or what? I received the following notice today.

Preliminary processing of the above application or petition has been completed, and it has beeen transferred to the INS office at:

Room 101, 300 North Los Angeles Street, LA CA 90012

Telephone: (800) 375-5283

The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to the office.

Why me??

DocPC

DocPC said:
guys,

Preliminary processing of the above application or petition has been completed, and it has beeen transferred to the INS office at:

The office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to the office.

Why me??

DocPC

DocPC as long as it takes it might end soon. Consult with your lawyer and go to the interview. On a bright side of your case (1) few things are completed, (2) you know where your case is, including room number.

actually you might be ok. If the interview is successful they might give you the EAD right then and there. In my case the EAD card got lost in the mail so that couldn't happen to you then. I rather wish there would have been an interview at which I could have picked up the EAD card.

DocPC said:
guys,

Why me??

DocPC

well, i have to live with it, don't i?

Guys, thanks for good words. i guess that i have to go for an interview, huh?
this should be a lot easier and relatively pain free.

Will keep you guys posted.

DocPC

it is almost 60 days which I send back my RFE. I heard that after 60 days we can follow to see what is going on. is there anyone who knows how I should do that? can I do or the attorney should call?

thanks god. I got approval email today. it says after approving my case CSCIS order new card. they will send the new card as soon as it is ready?!?!

azamani123 said:
thanks god. I got approval email today. it says after approving my case CSCIS order new card. they will send the new card as soon as it is ready?!?!

Congrats!

good deal! so it looks like we're going to wait for 60 days before getting approved (if approved)...

congrats again