• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Result of the court hearing 12th July 2010

Cool, didn't like all the attention dv 2012 created. some of them will still get lucky. Still have a chance to be selected again.

Best Of Luck on July 15th Jayo2k.

thanks mate, however the outcomes, life goes on... that voided results helped me to figure out exactly what i wanted to do & allowed me to move forward in the good direction... it the results wouldn't have been voided, i would come to the USA wwithout any plan...

No need to appeal. fiscal year starts in less than 3 months. What we need tonight is the new results.

Guyz, don't be stupid tomorrow by sharing your date of entry. Let no one share his or her date anymore. you better learn from this.

Yes, that wincrease his reputation even further

Reputation? What reputation. The guy is known as an ambulance chaser. No other law firm wanted to touch this case. Lots of other lawyers were consulted and no one wanted to know.

As for going forward and continuing with the case, the judge rejected the claim for class certification. If they want to do anything more, they will have to get their own lawyers. It's over. Any person who can't see this is blind.

I have a plan now... when the results were void, I was thinking for days "what would i do...?" then i realised that I didn't had any plan... so I kept thinking... now i got my things straight & know where i am going
Are you kidding? If they published new results tomorrow and you win, whats the difference?

I always say that people will remember DOS and Mr white for two things?for either the problems they have solved or for the one they have created?

Advise to the potential winners this midnight, do not share the date u entered ur application (of course the winners will not just come from the first two days again),, and secondly, do not state u worn and received the e-mail from DOS.

P.S: I'm not implying that those who received the e-mails are new winners, but u never can tell!! "Once bitten twice shy"

Advise to the potential winners this midnight, do not share the date u entered ur application (of course the winners will not just come from the first two days again),, and secondly, do not state u worn and received the e-mail from DOS.

P.S: I'm not implying that those who received the e-mails are new winners, but u never can tell!! "Once bitten twice shy"
I lold. :)

i think all pple from Russia will be eliminated from the 2nd draw, this lawsuit cost DOS millions. tit for tat.

This was not even a real lawsuit and it technically didn't cost DOS a penny...they have DOJ people to take care of this. Well, if you do count their compensation into the whole thing you could make an argument it cost them something but definitely not millions?