Recent WAC03/WAC02 RFE Tracker:Please upddate it

RFE received for WAC-02-091-XXXXXX

RFE received on 4/7/04. Attorney says:

1. EVL
2. Last 3 Paystubs
3. Last 3 year's W2. [Is this normal? People usually post about tax returns]

Second FP received 4/5/04 for self and spouse.

onlune message says rfe

wac02086
ND: 1/15

I get this online message for both mine and my wifes cases

"On April 9, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

People,

An update on my RFE:

This morning I saw my online case status change to:

"On April 12 we received your response to RFE... blah blah blah..."

I had earlier replied to RFE for EVL and 3 years worth of W-2's.

My wife's case did not have any RFE, my daughter had RFE for complete medical exam (repeat due to she had a partial medical exam at 14 years of age 3 years ago).

RD: Jan 4, 2002
WAC: 02064XXXXXX
EB2

Thanks.

2nd RFE within a month

The online messages for both me and my wife changed on 04/14/04.

On 04/05/04, the online message for my receipt number described the receipt of the RFE response. The 1st RFE was generated was the standard one for EVL,paystubs etc.

:confused:

RFE recieved for WAC 03128

I recieved an RFE for WAC03128xxxx asking for last three tax returns and last three paystubs, as well as evidence of ability to pay from my employer, and job description, etc.

My I140/I485 were filed concurrently.

Unfortunately, my lawyer tells me that this flood of RFE is nothing but a political ploy, and that the CSC has no intention of approving any of these I485's anytime soon. She told me that I could expect to wait at least another 2 years.

Anyone have another oppinon on this?

My lawyers haven't yet received the RFE from USCIS. Will update about it as soon as I get to know about it.

Hi vsko,
Just wanted to reply you because I know two of my close friends, both of them were WAC03xxxx (one of them had RD of Jan 2003 and other one Oct 2002) got RFEs about a month ago, they replied the RFE and now their I-485 has been approved!!!
Looks like I have to reapply my I-485 which may get approved sooner than my pending WAC02xxx ;-(

Online status: RFE Response received [WAC-02-091]

On April 15, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Qstion for "485_sucks_badly"

HI "485_sucks_badly"-

May I ask u if ur frnds had EB2 classification?? I think that is the key here.......I have some frnds here that have recvd RFE's but they are in the EB2 classification......one of them had the FP expired last month.......

Thanks.......

Stay Positive

vsko:

Your lawyer may tell you all kind of things. for.e.g: My lawyer told me not to call the CSC USCIS Customer Service # and ask for updates on the case as this may delay the case.

I would tend to stay positive. Here is a post from another thread: by longGCwaiter

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119074&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

For your reference I also got the following email from my lawyer:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two weeks ago, I attended the CSC Liaison meeting, and learned that a large number of CSC employees have been freed for work to catch up on the adjustment cases. They are now promising very fast progress, and here is the good news: It was announced at the meeting that, when files come up for review, they will always request an updated employment letter just to determine that the job is still open and in effect. We could be VERY close to the end of the case.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

consultant123

consultant123

consultant123,

my 2nd FP notice was also issued on 03/26/04. on the same date, a RFE was issued. i was assuming that the RFE is for the 2nd FP, but my attorney received my RFE in the mail after a few days. so, this means that the IIO might have issued a RFE and 2nd FP on the same day. this might have happened in your case also. so, stay put and wait for your RFE and keep asking your attorney if he received your RFE.

RFE & 2nd FP notices

Hi there,

My lawyers received the RFE. I did not receive one, as my lawyers did not put my address on the G 28. I requested a copy from my lawyers, they denied it.

However, I was told that it had two parts:

One specifically for me: W2 for 2003 and last 3 pay stubs

Other for my employer: I wasn't told what was in there, I am assuming, it was EVL

FP is scheduled for May 22nd, we may take it early.

Thanks

Consultant123

consultant123

consultant123,

you may want to consider taking your 2nd FP on your scheduled dtae. we went to give our FPs earlier than our scheduled date and we were declined and advised to go on the scheduled date. i have even noticed several posts that many have been declined FP who went earlier than their scheduled dates. please see other posts for more info. this is my take on going early for FPs. you might want to discuss this with your attorneys also before you go for FPs earlier than your scheduled date.

Early Finger prints

I went on a wednesday monring to get my finger prints done early. The staff there sent me back saying they were too bussy. I returned the same day in the evening half hour before closing time. There was no one ahead of me in the queue, i finished the whole thing in 10 min and was back at work in a hour.

Shankar.