Recent WAC03/WAC02 RFE Tracker:Please upddate it

phoenixsaint,

Could you PLEASE take all these questions to a different thread? No offense, but you are cluttering this thread. This is NOT a Q & A thread, this is tracker, and needs to be clean.

I can understand your anxiety and aprehensions, also the desire to find answers, but this is not the right place for it. Please start a new thread on this issue and take it out of the tracker?

I will be deleting your post's as soon as you have seen it, as well as all the other's that are cluttering the tracker.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Finally the message changed. RFE was sent out yesterday. Will keep you posted.

WAC02091
ND 01-22-02
rfe sent 03-31-04

WAC02-094-5xxxx
ND: Jan 22, 2002
RFE sent by BCIS: Mar 24, 2004
RFE: EVL, paystubs, W2s, 2 years tax returns
RFE Replied on: Apr 8, 2004
RFE Received by BCIS: Apr 13, 2004
1st FP: Oct 2002
2nd FP: Apr 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
WAC-02-099-5XXXX
ND: 1/30/2002
1st FP: 5/02/2002
2nd FP Recd: 4/1/2004
--> going to do this week saturday, since i moved from CA to MA, i keep my CA friend address. going to do FP in Boston.

RFE recd: 4/5/2004
--> For me: EVL, last 4 years w-2, Latest pay stuffs and explanation if i have stayed in US illegally or overstayed.
For my wife: Marriage certificate, explanation if she has stayed in US illegally or overstayed or worked illegally.

When i filled my GC, my lawyer told that marriage certificate from church in india is enough. So i did not get marriage certificate from Registrar in india. Now, they are asking for that. content is "The certificate must
indicate that the marriage was registered or recorded with
the county, state, or country’s civil authorities. If not
in English it has to be translated.". I am trying to get that from India.

wac03032-xxxxx

I 485 Notice Date: 11/9/02, Concurrent, EB2
FP Date: 12/19/02
FP Received: 12/2?/02 (aroud christmas, don't remember exact date)
RFE Sent: 3/12/04
RFE content: w2 for 3 years, 1040 with all schedules for 3 years, 3 most recent pay stubs. don't know whether there is other things for the lawyer only let me know of things I need to provide.
RFE responded: not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 receipt July/Aug 2002 - 1st finger print oct 2002 - no news after that

I-485 receipt July/Aug 2002
1st finger print oct 2002 -
no news after that on I - 485
got one ead extension
got one ap extension

thanks

please mail at

bjpsunnyvale@yahoo.com

RFE for WAC 02-087-xxxxxx

Online status check for me and my wife says that additional evidence is requested. I have not received the details of the RFE. I will post it, as soon as I receive it. Just to let you guys know that CIS has started looking into early jan cases too.

Concurrent filing

140_takes_4ever, Kashmir

Since CSC pilot is for concurrent filing, shouldn't we track concurrent filing flag too, so that it is easy to draw any conclusion about pilot?

NIW / non NIW

I agree - we should definitely test the pilot results. I sugges that people also post whether they have a non-NIW or NIW, EB1 or EB2 or EB3 etc.

L.

WAC 02 089 5XXXX -> RFE Received

On monday, as per my atttorney, RFE was issued for me. The attorney asked to send:
W2's for last 2 years
Paystubs for last 3 periods

The next day the attorney received 2nd FP (scheduled for May 6, 2004) courtesy notice - I am still waiting for mine.

FYI - I moved to TX from bay area after 180 days - same employer.

~nvi

Online message changed to the following

"On April 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

My lawyer responded to the rfe on 03/25/04.

RFE Sent to USCIS today

Left lawyer today, slight delay, as mine and spouses had to have an original EVL letter in it, employer had only sent one and a copy for my file. Will keep you posted.

WAC 02 er RFE

Status changed on USCIS site to RFE sent. Not received RFE physically by mail yet.

I 485 EB2 Category

RD: 01/10/2002
ND: 01/15/2002
1st FP: 03/14/2002
2nd FP: Not received yet
3 EADs, 3 A/Ps
RFE sent by USCIS on 04/07/2004

RFE Tracker

RFE: WAC-03-033
What is the RFE for: 3 yearTax
When RFE is Replied:? 03/30
Whe Status Updated if atll updated : yes
When is First FP expiring or second
Scheduled : FP appointment date 4/29 completed on 4/7

Originally posted by Dadagiri
Since we are getting RFE's We should Track the RFE's and trend here

Any format that you want but here is what i suggest

RFE: WAC-Number
EB category: EB1, EB2 NIW or non-NIW, EB3
concurrently with I-140 ?

What is the RFE for: EVL,Tax etc
When RFE is Replied:?
Whe Status Updated if atll updated
When is First FP expiring or second Scheduled
When is it being approved ::cool:

Please try to follow similar pattern for the sake of everybody

Best Regards

Confused !!

The USCIS website changed status on my receipt # and said an RFE was sent out on April 05, 2004

What I received in the mail today was my 2nd Finger Printing notice not an RFE .

May be this is not the place to post this and I apologoize for this,
but can anyone point me to the right thread if possible.

Thanks

consultant123

I-485 EB1
WAC-02-169-5****
ND, April 3rd week, 2002
NO RFE (i have a change of address, may get some RFE for employment varification)

1st FP, December, 2002, INS (or whatever, keeps changing every month) lost my FP

2nd FP: May 2003 (status to that effect got updated just now, until now did not know if the have my second FP or they lost that too)

My wifes'
I-485
WAC-02-169-5****
ND, April 3rd week
NO RFE

1st FP, December, 2002, INS (already expired)
2nd FP: Not yet
RFE: not yet, but expecting for her medical (x-ray stuff not done as she was pregnent at the time of filing I-485)

waiting...

RFE responded

WAC-02-066-xxxxx

RD: 12/18/01
RFE recd: 3/19
RFE responded: 3/30

Now the status says:
On March 30, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

:D :D :D :D

My Wife's Case: WAC-03-015-53591
Message changed today (April 9th) that an RFE has been sent...

My Case's online message has also been Changed requesting more info

wohoooooo