Recent I-140 Approvals -- Regular Processing ONLY..

Aug 2003???

Damn, what is this? an error or the BEC cases from yore affecting the queue??

My status is EB3, TSC, Dec 2006, still pending.

Alright I was able to get to the in www.immigration-law.com which Sameer mentioned above but that explanation too was quite confusing. The only thing from all that which gave me a little hope and which I understood most is when it said, "The Texas Service Center EB-3 report does not make sense at all in all aspects. We hope that the USCIS releases additional information to clarify the confusion.".
Which does means that USCIS would be hopefully correcting the procecssing dates for TSC I-140.

Help - Texas v Nebraska Processing

Help - my employer just e-filed my regular processing I-140, it says the application has been submitted to Texas Service Center, I checked the processing times on the USCIS web site and it looks like they are processing I-140's skilled workers with a date of 8/1/03. If we had filed a paper I-140 to Nebraska the processing date is 1/1/06. Does anyone know if we can cancel the e-filed petition and send a paper one to Nebraska or should I just apply for premium processing? My problem is that my priority date (EB3 rest of world) has just become current and with a three year processing of I-140 I am worried that by the time my application is processed it will no longer be current!! Thanks to anyone that can offer me any advice!

My Motto is go for Premium where you can :) !!
However do read the messages above in the same thread. It does seems there is some confusion with the processing times of I-140 in TSC but who knows this is just our thinking maybe it did retrogressed that far back. Your best bet would be to file for premium I-140

Thanks Sameer
Thats really a good news and a big relaxation although I-485 went back to Sept 11, 2006 from Mar 7, 2007 but thats not too bad it was like that before also. Thanks again for giving the good news

What Do You Think From Your Experience ?

Hi,

My I140 was filed on Aug' 2006. got an RFE on Jan & replied by Feb 2007.
No LUD & status change.

I called the customer service center, put a request..LUd on 6/19. toay received a letter saying the case is under background investigation.....

what does this mean ? When they will take a decision ? what do you think ?
Why there is a check in I140...it should be in I485 , right ? Do ou think i will get a decision sooner ?

ow can i check thru congressman Or senator...whats the process to contact them ?..pls help....

Gurus ...pls advise......

Approved

My I-140 got approved today. Filed Dec 26, 2006 EB2 Regular

I guess I have to wait for the October 2007 visa bulletin to see if I can file CP in October.

Approved

EB2 RIR PD October 2002.
I-140 Receipt Date November, 2006
I-140 Approval E-mail 07 /05 /2007 ( Regular Case )

Good Luck to every one.

I-140 approved

I filed my I-140 in January(Received date - Jan 3rd 2007) and received the approval notice. I saw LUD as 07/18/2007 but did not received any email despite turning the "Email ON". Online status still, even today, says "Case received and Pending". I filed my I-140 myself as I could not forgive the lawyer for her mistakes during the LC filing. My PD is May 19th 2004. I am also filing my I-485 myself.

I140 Recent Approvals

HAVE FILED MY I140 at Texas Service Center on January 2nd. The received date is 01/04/07 and the LUD is 01/08/07. It says "Received and Pending" still. I haven't got any RFE or anything till now. I don't know why the delay.
I am keeping my fingers crossed. Its almost 7 months now. :mad:

My received date is 03/08/07 and I got approved today.
EB3 / Regular / TSC
140 RD 03/08/07
140 AD 07/26/07

I140 approved

hi guys,

My EB2 I 140 is approved today which has the receipt date is feb 1 2007;) ;) . Yet to receive the approval notice.

But the thing is , I need to amend this EB2 I140 due to company merger. Any one has any idea how long i need to wait for amended I140 to get approved. Is it like the new I140?:( :( ?:.