Recent I-140 Approvals -- Regular Processing ONLY..

GOD_BLESS_YOU

Registered Users (C)
Texas is approving I140 premium processing with in 2/3 weeks.
How about regular processing..On trackitt.com and Immigrationwatch.com it is average 2 to 3 months.
Any recent I140 approvals with Regular processing??

Texas is approving I140 premium processing with in 2/3 weeks.
How about regular processing..On trackitt.com and Immigrationwatch.com it is average 2 to 3 months.
Any recent I140 approvals with Regular processing??

Hi,
The last which was posted on this portal was with Receipt Notice date of EB2 November 17, 2006.
But I am still waiting November 21, 2006 is my receipt date for I140.
EB2 ( filed concurrent ) . Anyone with the above receipt date got approved recently through regular processing ?

Hi,
The last which was posted on this portal was with Receipt Notice date of EB2 November 17, 2006.
But I am still waiting November 21, 2006 is my receipt date for I140.
EB2 ( filed concurrent ) . Anyone with the above receipt date got approved recently through regular processing ?
I see this regular I140 approved and some regulars are approved after converting to Premium, these are after your date

EB3 I-140 Approved (regular)
Just want to report back that TSC mailed out the approved notice today. The receipt date is 12/12/06. On 12/26 TSC mailed out a RFE asking for an original document (my lawyer had sent the copy). It is regular processing for EB3.

I140 Approved RD 12/8/2006

Time to update.

Regular processing at TSC

my I140 got approved today.
RD: 12/8/2006
AD: 3/16/2007

Thanks,
Venkat

I-140 RD 01/10/05 approved

I-140 Approved. EB2, Regular, RD 01/10/07, Approval Date 03/15/07, TSC

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting.

My I140 recd. date at the TSC was 12/8/06 too but haven't received any status update nor approval as of today.

Got frustrated and sent premium processing papers yesterday to my lawyer. Hopefully, it'll be sent out on Monday to uscis.

Venkat - Did you receive any updates while decision on your case was pending at USCIS

Time to update.

Regular processing at TSC

my I140 got approved today.
RD: 12/8/2006
AD: 3/16/2007

Thanks,
Venkat

My I-140 has been pending at TSC for almost 5 months now. I guess I can't do anything but wait until 30 days have passed the processing time. My company won't file PP.

My Guess is that its concurrent processing which might be causing things slower for I140 approval as well.

Hi aamchimumbai,

I did not see any LUD or any change before the approval.
I hope you will receive your 140 soon. mt application is EB2.

Thanks,
Venkat

PP without Lawyer

Can we do PP without lawyer as my lawyer is asking $400 fee for PP +$1000 processing fee
If yes how can we file this ?

It looks like Texas is now working on Jan last week and Feb First week cases
for I -140 Regular,
I saw Three cases approved from JAN last week in March 22 and 23rd.
and one case from Feb ist week on today March -30
from trackitt.com forums.

Are they following the FIFO ?

My I-140 was received on Jan 5th 2007 and the status is still pending.

It looks like Texas is now working on Jan last week and Feb First week cases
for I -140 Regular,
I saw Three cases approved from JAN last week in March 22 and 23rd.
and one case from Feb ist week on today March -30
from trackitt.com forums.

Nope.

No, Since the day I received the receipt, I see my status as "case received and pending". That has not changed till today. My case is EB3. May be that makes a difference. Huh....

Didn't they never touched your File?I mean did u see any LUD on your case?
The cases I mentioned are all EB2.
What's your case EB2 or EB3?

December

I think they are still working on cases mostly from December. I saw several EB2 regular cases filed in late November early December got approved around March 15. They may be approving cases from late December now. Some lucky folks with filing dates in January and early February may have got speedy approvals.

I think they are still working on cases mostly from December. I saw several EB2 regular cases filed in late November early December got approved around March 15. They may be approving cases from late December now. Some lucky folks with filing dates in January and early February may have got speedy approvals.

Mine is late november concurrent filing . still not got approved. no LUD on i140

My 140 (RD 12/27/2006) is still pending with EB2 cocurrent processing. No LUD since the RD notice of 01/04/07. My friend's 140 (RD 12/07/2006) got approved on 03/27/2007 with NON-concurrent processing. Should i be worried?

Still pending

My 140 (RD 12/27/2006) is still pending with EB2 cocurrent processing. No LUD since the RD notice of 01/04/07. My friend's 140 (RD 12/07/2006) got approved on 03/27/2007 with NON-concurrent processing. Should i be worried?

I guess no.
My RD is Dec 26, 2006 EB2, Non-concurrent
No LUD, still pending