Recent I-140 Approvals -- Regular Processing ONLY..

From GCSyndrome; regular filing on Nov 17, 2006
Just received email today from CRIS with an update on my case. it seems the case was approved and the approval was mailed today. the case was filed regular filing on Nov 17, 2006. good luck to the rest of you.

Any recent 140 approvals

Any recent 140 approvals(regular) from TSC. How long it takes to get a regular 140 approvals from TSC???

From Trackitt forums Texas Service center approved 2 cases filed in Feb 1st week and 1 case from Feb 3rd week -- all for EB2 regular

why the case processing is not FIFO

According to the USCIS website, TSC is processing I140 regular cases until Oct 2006. There are also some random approvals here and there until feb 2007. shouldn't the service centre process the cases in FIFO?? or in what order are they approving cases???

Can anybody throw some light into this???

Mine is Nov 29 2006 (RD) and yet to be approved nad no LUD change (EB3). It seems they do not have FIFO policy, cases are approved at random.

I think those are applied I140 & I485 at the same time are being processed first ....

Mine pending too

My I-140 application was send to Nebraska on Dec-07-06 and got transfreerd to Texas on dec-11-06. Since then the case is pending. Is ther any online processing for I-140. That may have the diiference for the cases approved that are filed in Feb-07. I wonder why my case is peending

My I-140 application was send to Nebraska on Dec-07-06 and got transfreerd to Texas on dec-11-06. Since then the case is pending. Is ther any online processing for I-140. That may have the diiference for the cases approved that are filed in Feb-07. I wonder why my case is peending

I don't know about online processing of I 140. But my lawyer applied my I140 somewhere around feb 2007 and I am waiting for the approval. of course, a lot of guys like you who applied before me are waiting. Lets' wait and see.

Any updates on TX 140 Regular Processing?

Guys - Any update on TSC I-140 Regular processing. It seems to have slowed down considerably.

My RD is Dec. 2006 - when can I expect to see some progress?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

hi,

under i 140 section there are lot of current processing dates.

which one applies to EB2 category.? Mine is Eb2 Bachlor + 5 years of experiance

Guys - Any update on TSC I-140 Regular processing. It seems to have slowed down considerably.

My RD is Dec. 2006 - when can I expect to see some progress?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

It will get a lot worse.
Consider all the recent BEC aproovals which also included hundereds of thousends 245i applicants. Unless something is done, it will take forever.
:cool:

Why have you not applied for Premium Processing? Have those also been taking longer than they should?

It will get a lot worse.
Consider all the recent BEC aproovals which also included hundereds of thousends 245i applicants. Unless something is done, it will take forever.
:cool: