Recent I-140 Approvals -- Regular Processing ONLY..

hi,

under i 140 section there are lot of current processing dates.

which one applies to EB2 category.? Mine is Eb2 Bachlor + 5 years of experiance

My take on this -

EB3 - Skilled worker or Professional
EB2 - Advanced degree or exceptional ability

Please note this is my assumption, Gurus ... please feel free to add here.

I=140 Feb 07

I-140 Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody with approval of I-140 Texas EB3 /RIR in February 2007?
LC Priority date: February 4TH ,2004 Texas.
LC Approved : December 18TH,2006
I-140 Regular:Receipt date: February 27TH,2007
I-140 Notice Date: March 2ND,2007

Approval???????

I-140 Texas RD Feb 2007

My Colleague had Feb 2007 RD for TSC I-140. Got approved today...

TSC for I-140 is now 13NOV2006 - see my signature

"when we are completing applications and petitions within our service level goals we will report that as the processing time.

For example, when our service level goal is to process a particular kind of case within six months, and if our processing time is six months or less, we will show a date consistent with our service level goal because that reflects our commitment.

When we are not meeting our service level goal, the date posted will reflect the filing date of cases that are being completed. "

Nov 13 simple represents their 6 month commitment level for I-140 cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
My TSC I-140 case status/LUD hasnt changed at all since the RD of Jan07. Is this normal? Does LUD only change when the case is processed or are there any interim LUD's? Please help gurus?

Anyone filed in Dec and any LUD changes/approvals please update this tracker. Is the current processing times specified in USCIS website accurate?

I140 Approved

I filed the petition in Dec 2006 in EB2. Upgraded to PP on May-25. Approved on Jun-05.Thanks for all the suggestions
See you guys in 485 forum.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Anybody from December 2006 regular i-140 still waiting.
Don't know why their is no activity on my case . No LUDs :mad: :mad: :confused:

Anybody from December 2006 regular i-140 still waiting.
Don't know why their is no activity on my case . No LUDs :mad: :mad: :confused:

I am also an EB2 regular filed in December. No activity since Dec 26.

They don't seem to process any regular cases recently.

Dec 26,TSC,EB-3,Regular,I-140

I am also an EB2 regular filed in December. No activity since Dec 26.

They don't seem to process any regular cases recently.

I am also in the same boat, waiting for almost six months.

Any idea why I-140 Dates moved back?

Hi
I am confused too as to why has the I-140 dates moved back to 1st Aug 2003. Uptill yesterday it was showing Nov 13th 2006. What happened all of a sudden. Seems like USCIS makes us happy one day and sad the other day.

Hi
I am confused too as to why has the I-140 dates moved back to 1st Aug 2003. Uptill yesterday it was showing Nov 13th 2006. What happened all of a sudden. Seems like USCIS makes us happy one day and sad the other day.

I can understand that the I-140 EB2 numbers moved back a month and a half. They might have been busy lately and just made up the last two dates (November 13 and October 13) by simple deducting 6 months from the posting dates. Ones they really checked the progress they realized their estimate was wrong and corrected it.
However, I cannot imagine a reasonable explanation for moving EB3 dates back by 3 years. It is either a typo or someone did not take his/her medication yesterday morning. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I checked on June 14 and thought in the next bulletin it would move from Bov 13 to Dec 13 2007 or so. But two days later when checked it actually moved back a month or so. So damn confusing. Either they were wrong last month, or this month. My EB2-140 TSC RD Dec 27, 2006.