Received YL but no IL

hey Mimi,

I had an update online to my case, sent to local DO for standard interview, no IL yet thoguh, it was updated on 10/13/2009

So I guess now I am just waiting for the IL, assuming all background checks are completed and now all is in hands of DO

---

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Mimi,

I had an update online to my case, sent to local DO for standard interview, no IL yet thoguh, it was updated on 10/13/2009

So I guess now I am just waiting for the IL, assuming all background checks are completed and now all is in hands of DO

Did you notice what time of the day your LUD changed to "sent to local office ...."? Some people reported the update only after midnight. If it is the same with you, I guess there is no point in checking the system during day time. Please advice. Thanks.

Bulls- that's good news! give it a few days and you will have it =) Remember the interview letter comes from Missouri from the NBC so if it says sent to local office is because is already set or will be set in a couple of days, so the letter is coming soon!

Spider- The udates happen at night, I've never heard of any changes during the day. So check every morning hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
my online update happened at 4:00 a.m. and I had the smile at 6:30 when I logged in to my machine first thing in the morning.