Receipt and FP Notice Received

Vorpal

Registered Users (C)
I just checked my mailbox, and it contained 2 great Christmas presents: the receipt and the fingerprint notice! :D:D:D

The receipt reads the following: "You should be expected to be notified [of the interview date] within 540 days of this notice". From what I've seen thus far, this is a standard timeframe for NYC-area residents.

My FP appointment is on 12/26/2007 at 1:00 PM. Contrary to my expectations, I'll actually be getting the fingerprints done before the end of the year!

Haha, we ARE indeed all tied! My NOA says 540, though. A couple of others from the NYC area who applied at the VSC have reported the same date.

oh...
SO it is a race between 340 (I think for Nimche), 450 for me, and 540 for you..

Let us see Bob's..

NOA Received

VSC - Newark DO
N-400 mailed - 08/20/2007
Priority Date - 08/21/2007
NOA Received - 12/8/2007
No FP Notice yet!!!

NOA says ''...expect to be notified within 365 days of this notice"

I just checked my mailbox, and it contained 2 great Christmas presents: the receipt and the fingerprint notice! :D:D:D

The receipt reads the following: "You should be expected to be notified [of the interview date] within 540 days of this notice". From what I've seen thus far, this is a standard timeframe for NYC-area residents.

My FP appointment is on 12/26/2007 at 1:00 PM. Contrary to my expectations, I'll actually be getting the fingerprints done before the end of the year!

Congratulation Vorpal..truly a great Christmas present ..Nostroviya !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Vorpal,

This is good news for me too!!! Since you sent your N400 to VSC 4 days before I did and your check was cashed 4 days before mine, I'm hoping that in a few days Santa will be paying me a visit as well.

Congratulations Vorpal,

This is good news for me too!!! Since you sent your N400 to VSC 4 days before I did and your check was cashed 4 days before mine, I'm hoping that in a few days Santa will be paying me a visit as well.

You'll be getting your NOA this coming week. Also, try checking your online status tomorrow, when the USCIS finishes the site maintenance. I'm sure your number will appear online.

I'm happy to see things are starting to move along now or most people here.
We got to the top of the pile at last!

I feel so bad for people who sent their apps to TSC..
I mean, I can't imagine if it has been 4 months and no receipt yet..

You guys are loosers. I was doing school project and you guys are sitting here and partying.....drinking?......shame on you all..........
I have presentation tomorrow and will walk in for my FP in Tuesday.

Vorpal, welcome to club

You guys are loosers. I was doing school project and you guys are sitting here and partying.....drinking?......shame on you all..........
I have presentation tomorrow and will walk in for my FP in Tuesday.

Vorpal, welcome to club

When I opened my mailbox on Saturday, I wasn't sure if my eyes were deceiving me. A receipt and a FP notice on the same day? I think I really will play my receipt number!