RD - OCT 2001...Please post updates Here

So nice of you OracleOracle

I am waiting for Lj\'s post on the EAD issue. I wudn\'t say that I am running thru some bad luck, its just testing times for me right now. I am eagerly awaiting my 485 receipt with which I can get my EAD at the local INS in a day. I hope I get it soon cos harapatta had pointed out that the local INS office out here in Minneapolis wud stop issuing EAD cards after this yr end.

Continuing on my unabated job search....

GCAR

Got Receipt Notice

MD 11/1 ( Mailing Date)
RD 11/2
ND 11/26
@NSC
Got receipt notices today (12/8/01) of i-485/EAD/AP for myself and my wife. Lawyer got it yesterday.

BAD luck Continues.....Please Help

I received my AP taday.

AP has Wrong DOB-06/08/14/12/45 (i am not sure what format is it in )
Place of Birth is CHINA ( Instade of INDIA )

Please advice what to do.

My info

RD: 10/10/01
ND: 10/31/01
AP: 11/29/01
EA: Not yet
FP Notice date:11/24/01 on the actual notice and 12/5/01 on the avm

Thanks!

haraputta:

Thanks for the welcome. I was in Chicago Area (Aurora) when my i-140 was approved but I was transferred to Sacramento, CA. I used the Sacramento Address for the 485 Application but was sent to NSC. Strangely my FP notice came for the New Rochelle, NY ASC which is pretty confusing. My/Company attorney has gotten it change to ASC in SACRAMEWNTO. Now lets see what happens at the day of FP.

BTW: I heard that these early FP notices are due to glitch in their software and would need to be done again when the actual case processing times comes near.

Thanks again.

arahmad!

Thanks for all the info. Yeah it is pretty strange situation. I hope everything goes well at ASC Sacramento and I also hope that the FP you will be doing at CA is your final FP and that you don\'t get another FP notice for you case.

All the best and keep us posted with your progress.

Thanks.

OracleOracle:You can try local INS office, they might be quicker

I have not filed for AP with my 485, Now that I have 485 receipts I\'m planning to get AP done through local INS office

Got my receipt, but not my wife\'s

Hi, my details are :
MD 10/24/2001
RD 10/26/2001
ND 11/21/2001

Laywer received my receipt on 12/03/2001.

We had applied only for my wife\'s EAD and AP along with her I485. Her checks got cleared on the 11/27/2001.

I am planning on calling Nebraska to check on her receipts since company\'s lawyer nor we have received any receipts for her.

Is this normal ? Any tips on getting thru with the 402-xx number ?
Each time I call, I get engaged tone. The only time it goes thru is after 9-10 pm.

Thanks evbd !!

EAD/AP approved

RD 10/12/01
ND 11/14/01
AP 12/03/01
EAD 12/03/01 (may be off by 1-2 days,
EAD card is still in lawyer\'s hand)

No Title

If it is not much of a problem could you please tell us just a part of your lin number after
LIN 020405......

Thanks

Venus - Thanx for Asking

I am going to Local INS tomorrow to get AP Fixed. No receipts Yet...?

Receipts are still missing.....
Don\'t know where the receipts are ???????

Venus.......

Just to let you know, my attorney also hasn\'t received any receipts but I\'ve found out my Lin numbers and also know that AP has been approved.

Might be of use to u people

I spoke to an IIO at NSC regarding the fact that I had received the receipts for EAD and AP but not for 485. The IIO was very courteous and she told me that INS had sent me all the receipts on Nov 24th itself. I verified the address with her and of course it was right. She then told me that she wud send me a letter stating all the details of the 485 receipt and also add a line saying that the receipt got lost in the mail. She told me for sure that she cannot issue another copy of the receipt (God knows why!!!). I had asked her as to whether I cud use that letter to get EAD at local INS office and the reply was a big "YES". She of course gave me the receipt number for I485. Guys, in case any of u have got EAD thru such a way plslet me know

Congrats red01book

Congrats red01book,
Is the EAD status updated on AVM? Is EAD sent to lawyer? I received my AP notification at home. My RD/ND date are same as yours? I\'m waiting for my EAD. Pl. reply.
Thanks.

red01book..

Thanks for Lin numbers. I don\'t know what dates they are processing currently.
Thanks again!!