RD - OCT 2001...Please post updates Here

Gheewalabhai

I didn\'t go to the INS to get my EAD. Instead I waited and got my EAD from NSC on 12/24. Saved a $100 that way. Waiting for my AP still :-(

GCAR

gcar

I may go and try at the local INS. Do all INS have a 3 month rule
of waiting before personally going inside to get EADs? What
documents do they need besides, recept notice for I-485?

FP notice for Jan 25 Chicago

RD - 10/12
ND - 11/14
FP - Scheduled on Jan 25, Chicago.

Gheewalabhai and guys

Gheewalabhai,

The 90 day rule depends on the INS center u r applying from. Am from MN and to the best of my knowledge, INS center here issues the EAD in a day without looking at the 90 day rule. I heard Cleveland , Columbus INS centers do it too. So check up with the guys who got EAD at your local INS center.

Guys,

The most unluckiest thing happened to me. I checked AVM for my AP and I found that there is an RFE sent for it. I just cant comphrehend what the RFE could be that too for an AP !!!! The AVM says RFE sent on 4th. SO am waiting for it to reach the lawyer. I doubt anyone had received an RFE for AP. If so please lemme know guys.

GCAR

Anyone like me here

485, EAD, RD=10/29/01, ND=11/23/01, NO EAD YET, Received receipts, AVM not changed since I got receipts for 485, EAD applications.

Thanks, Venus

Received EAD and AP by mail. it has correct A# and name is spelled correctly too.

MD 11/01
RD 11/06
ND 11/28
AD 12/26 for EAD and 12/19 for AP
AP recd by mail on 12/31
EAD recd by mail on 01/04

For spelling on 485 Receipt notice, attorney is sending a letter to NSC.

Thanks.

Hi sjw..Details please??

hi sjw
Can you please post your details,like Country,and Location ,please?
Thanks

Completed FP in CHICAGO.....14 days before schedule

I had FP appointment on JAN 24 as i will be leaving to INDIA next week. I went to INS Application center to reschedule the FP. The officer was very very nice and told me i can do it now. Instade of rescheduling.

For my wife as she is already in INDIA i was told to come to office and get it done when she comes back in March. Instade of going through all the rescheduling hassel , "Just come in we will get it done." Offices answer on rescheduling.

Very pleasing experience in the INS Application Center for FP.

OracleOracle

Which center did you go to? I am scheduled on 1/31 in Napverville center. Wondering if I can do the same thing?

wisefish - Well i am not sure if u can............

prepone the appointment without a reason. I mean if there is no need just do it on JAN 31.

I went to PULASKI center as that was one allottted to me. Although Naperville center is at walking distance for me , Offices there told me i could have done the FP at Naperville center.

ORacle Oracle

OracleOracle

FP not done yet.
FP is scheduled on 1/31.
I\'ve changed my schedule to accommodate the appointment so I guess I\'ll go for 1/31.

BTW, how long will it take?
And have nice trip.

Thanx