RD - OCT 2001...Please post updates Here

check cleared

Applied for 485/EAD/AP
Mailing Date 11/01
Received by NSC 11/02
Check cleared 12/03
Notice Date ?????

Awaiting Receipt Notice. Which number can I call to ask about LIN# ?

gcdog!

Yes my friend I did and finally got my receipt as well with the notice date of November 21, 2001. How about you?

Thanks haraputta.

I am in cleveland, ohio. I guess i need find out what are the processing days in this area. Thanks so much for the info.

AP - Approved.....

As per AVM AP approved 12/04

MD - Oct 10
RD - Oct 11
ND - Nov 13 - Receipts not received yet
AP - Dec 04
EAD - WAITING

Hi VENUS

Well i have to wait till i get AP notice....... I have not received the Receipt Notice ( Nov 13 ) yet. So i am not sure when i will receive mine AP document. I just called IIO. She said AP is approved but AP approval is not printed yet for mailing. Aisa mere sath hi kyon hot hai.....Any ways.

Well did u see all the FP talk going on on the chat board...Any comments ?

Thanx for your wishes....

OracleOracle... Hang in there

You will get your AP very shortly... Trust me! As far as FP notice goes, I think I saw someone mentioning that FP notices go out based on the workload of the local INS office. This theory holds a lot of weight in it. I saw a lot of FP notices going out to Denver from ND as early as First week of October.

I am in Minnesota and Local INS claims that it is swamped with cases. I guess we can not prove them wrong or may be they are right to begin with. At any rate, keeping our finger cross is the best we can do at the present moment.

Good luck to all FP seekers.

Another Oct 485 mailer

Hi,

Harapaata,
I am also in Minnesota(Bloomington). I saw u had got your EAD card thru local INS. Did u get it in a day using your 485 receipt ? I filed for 485.

RD Oct 26th
ND Nov 24th
Got receipts for EAD/AP but haven\'t got a receipt for 485. Is something wrong in my case ? I got my ED/AP receipts to my home address. I haven\'t checked with my lawyer as to whether she got my 485 receipt. Is it possible that 485 receipt be sent to the lawyer and EAD/AP receipts being sent to home.

Guys am a bit scared. Please lemme know.

GCAR

No Title

Sorry it should have read AP not FP.. My bad. I don\'t think you can check FP on the automated system. I got my EAD card on 12/3

GCAR...........Don\'t Worry.........

This is what my Para-Legal told me on the receipts front.......I have not received any receipts ( 485/AP/EAD ) yet But me AP has been approved....

Para-Legal says....
  I talked to an INS officer yesterday and she informed me that they had received your I-485 case but they have yet to issue receipt notices. She said they are most likely waiting for the funds to clear. It will probably be a few more days before they issue receipt notices. When I receive your I-485 receipt notices I will post it on our website and send you a copy.

Don\'t worry and watche some good movies.....Did u watched legaly Blond... If not watch it man.... it will releave worry and help u understand how Lawayres work. ( Work ? )

EAD/AP approved

RD for I-485/EAD/AP 10/10/2001
ND for I-485/EAD/AP 11/09/2001
EAD approved on 11/30/2001
AP approved on 11/29/2001

gcar!

Gcar,
As oracleoracle summed it up pretty well, no need to panic. Your receipts are on the way. By the way, Minneapolis Local INS issues EAD in one day. I do not know about the repercussions it will cause, if you apply for EAD with Local INS when you have an EAD application pending in NSC.

I would rather wait for my EAD from NSC.

Good luck my friend.

That sounds a shade relieving

Hey guyz,

Mine is a classic case of chaos. I got my I140 cleared for CP on Oct 5th. I was expecting a Jan/Feb interview in India. I was among the pioneers in the CP forum discussing abt combining CP with marriage. With things getting all set for getting my would be on GC too, I got laid off on the 30th of OCt on account of my co being bought out. Sensing my layoff my co pushed me into I485 thus saving me the agony of being without status. Now I am actively on the job search and having an EAD would be the best tool for me to get a job in this mkt.

So I wud need some inputs from u guys as to whether there wudn\'t be any problems getting EAD at the local INS office. I find the guys in this thread to be extremely co-operative and I hope we can keep up the good work as we all have similar RDs and hopefully similar ADs.

GCAR

Just forgot to mention

Legally Blonde rocks !!!! Not just another teen movie is a good TP movie.

GCAR

gcar!

Since you are waiting for you EAD card from NSC, I do not think that NSC asks for anything else besides the I-485 application in order to issue the EAD.

I think it will be ok for you to go to the local INS for the EAD card. Most local INS offices issue an EAD card only after 90 days of waiting without getting the EAD card. We are lucky to be in such a state where we can get the EAD in a day.

Someone told me that Minneapolis local INS will stop this practice at the end of the year. So I think, my friend, you should make up your mind and get the EAD from the local INS before the end of the year. Ask you lawyer before actually doing it.

Thanks.

GCAR ..... Lj might be help to u

i had read some thing like not receiving EAD for 3 months from some one named Lj in the Forum.... I think he will be able to help u. Try and track some of his entries and send him a message...If i find his entry i will ask him

ORACLE ORACLE