Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

I just talked to an IO over the phone. I have been scheduled for an oath ceremony on the October 1st at 08:00 AM at the raleigh DO office. It looks like someone will be able to vote this year :D:D:D

Good for you! Just remember to vote for the good guy... ;)

Thank you guys. It may be the Raleigh DO will be doing either one or two oaths a week, which is good news for future applicants.

I finally received a letter from USCIS, but it is not for the OC but to re-take the finger print at Sep 22nd.

Looks like I will miss everything.

Holding my head and smashing the wall.... :-(

I finally received a letter from USCIS, but it is not for the OC but to re-take the finger print at Sep 22nd.

Looks like I will miss everything.

Holding my head and smashing the wall.... :-(

I'd talk to an IO before going for the FP again since you already had interview in June and are most likely already in oath queue. Others have reported receiving FP retake notice several days before oath as well. Looks more like an administrative error since you have already done interview.

Bob, have you checked if an oath letter was sent to you as well ? I wish we can take oaths the same day.
I called after reading your thread. The IO had me on hold for a few minutes, came back and said "good news". This got me excited, but the IO said the good news is I'm in oath queue...something I already knew..so for now the wait continues...

Oh man.... That will make you mad I imagine. One time, i called and the IO on the phone told me that since processing was 14 months in Raleigh Durham and I will have to wait for 9 months for my oath. I was MAID, but I knew he didn't know what he was talking about.

Oh man.... That will make you mad I imagine. One time, i called and the IO on the phone told me that since processing was 14 months in Raleigh Durham and I will have to wait for 9 months for my oath. I was MAID, but I knew he didn't know what he was talking about.

By now I've gotten used to the different answers of IOs ;)

What number to call to talk to an IO. Bob?

Call the regular 1-800 for USCIS, choose option 1-2-3 and tell the rep you haven't received receipt yet and it's been more than 30 days since you applied. That will trigger the rep to cold transfer you call to an IO. Only use this method if you really need to talk to an IO.

Call the regular 1-800 for USCIS, choose option 1-2-3 and tell the rep you haven't received receipt yet and it's been more than 30 days since you applied. That will trigger the rep to cold transfer you call to an IO. Only use this method if you really need to talk to an IO.

Please, use it wisely, as it is a secret. ;) discovered by Bobsmyth. It works..

I'd talk to an IO before going for the FP again since you already had interview in June and are most likely already in oath queue. Others have reported receiving FP retake notice several days before oath as well. Looks more like an administrative error since you have already done interview.

Thank you Bob, it's very encouraging. I will talk to an IO again.

Directions to Durham NC DO - please help

Hi everybody,

Can you please help me with the directions to Durham NC DO?
I have my interview next week. I was just looking at my notice. The address mentioned on that is

301 Royalcraft Drive
Durham, NC

But when I Google or mapquest the address, those site say they can;t find this address. I know this is pretty new facility off of Miami Blvd. Is that correct?

Bobsmyth, fbanna79 and all please help...

Thanks,
Newbie001.

Hi everybody,

Can you please help me with the directions to Durham NC DO?
I have my interview next week. I was just looking at my notice. The address mentioned on that is

301 Royalcraft Drive
Durham, NC

But when I Google or mapquest the address, those site say they can;t find this address. I know this is pretty new facility off of Miami Blvd. Is that correct?

Bobsmyth, fbanna79 and all please help...

Thanks,
Newbie001.

It's 301 Roycroft, not Royalcraft Dr.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=301+roycroft+dr,+durham,+nc&ie=UTF8&ll=35.886738,-78.846924&spn=0.009892,0.019312&z=16

OOPS!!! I was checking the address last night before going to bed. :( I may have noted it as Royalcraft instead of Roycroft. And then I tried to look directions this morning.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification and the map link Bob. I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Newbie001.