• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Xekna

Hello everyone, during the applicattion for the diversity visa lottery there is this question:

What is the highest level of education you have achieved, as of today?

Options:

Primary school only
High School, no degree
High School degree
Vocational school
Some University Courses
University Degree
Some Graduate Level Courses
Master Degree
Some Doctorate Level Courses
Doctorate Degree

I'm currently studying in Spain a "Ciclo Formativo de Grado Superior" "Higher Technician degree".
It is a two-year degree. It is tertiary education. For studying this you need to be +18 and have finished high school, as same as the university, but the degree obtained is less than the university degree.
I think the equivalence in US is "associate degree" but in the application there is not that option.

What option should I choose?

I will finish this studies and obtain the Higher Technician degree in May 2024

High school degree - that is the highest educational level you’ve attained as of today based on the explanation you provided above.

High school degree - that is the highest educational level you’ve attained as of today based on the explanation you provided above.
Thank you, and what about my friend? Is the same situation but he has already finish the Higher Technician degree, so he has the corresponding titulation.